Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" (23699 Views)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by nyenyej: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
nyenyej: Most times, dis is what u get when u snatch another woman's husband.
Chime had a wife and children,
Clara a friend to Chimes daughter,
Clara slept with her friend's father, and snatched d friend's mothers husband.
Clara got married traditionally to her friends mother husband, her friends father and became d first lady!
Clara came with her sister who also wanted to b a first lady during d Chimes 2nd tenure.
Clara's sister got pregnant, had a baby boy and her bride price was also paid making her d 3rd wife.
Clara cannot bear dis, and her network trips off.
Clara is locked up and assigned a personal doctor and she cries out, imprisonment!!! Confinement!!!!!
Clara oya see freedom, she doesn't want to go again cause her statues as d first lady siezes once she leaves. The statues that brought her dis mess.
Clara has scores to settle with Chimes 1st wife and children + her own younger sister.
Isn't that enough to send her to permanently to a PHSYCIA?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wow!

I think she should just leave this man and start over, I know it won't be easy at all but a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Why would she want to come back to a house she had to cry out to leave?

Its either you stay and continue being a prisoner or you leave and file for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
If Mrs Chime was desperate for Cash or Material benefits, she would have gotten that during her husbands travails (the months Chime was like vegetables in the hospital overseas).

Who told you she is poor or that she snatched Chime away forcefully? She loves the husband but wants her dignity to be respected. Nothing more, nothing less.

jp philips:

How did you know? were you there? or you administered the pill? like i advised, help her to fix the poverty ravaging her parental home, that is the only problem im seeing here.
even in her first outcry to the public, she mentioned "upkeep money" as one of her challenges, yes, i don't wanna be deceived that is her biggest challenge.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
repogirl:

Okay Mr. Wiseman, since Mr. Chime has been so gracious as to allow her all these glorious favours, why is she not allowed to meet with family, why is she not granted her request for better medical care, why isn't she given enough of an allowance to take care of herself, why hasn't he been intimate with her in four years.... Or aren't these also her rights as a human being and as his wife? Pls educate the unwise, Mr Wiseness.

when was the last time you had sex with a mad man? you want chime to risk the safety of his condo on a mental patient?, all these allowance nonsense is pissing me off, during peter odili's reign as the Gov. of rivers state, Mary odili rose to the rank of a supreme court judge and is still there till date, do you know how many years it takes in judiciary to attain that feat? you think say na beans?

Abdulsalami Abubakar's wife fati abubakar, rose to the rank of an appeal court judge even before her husband became a president, what about olorogu Ibru's wife? the fact that your husband is a governor, does not tie your destiny to petty hand outs, is she without a career?
even your president's wife was selling ice cream in ph before her hubby became a governor, today she is a perm sec. is Mrs Chime a daft that cannot even think of using her hubby's apparatchik to better her life?

At her age and status she is still living off handouts and petty allowance like a student, shame on both of you, lazy animals.

If Mr chime was living off allowance, where Enugu state Govt house for come meet am? #spits#

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mrs Chime is not insane and to entertain your derogatory question.

Insanity no dey infect toto'

jp philips:

when was the last time you had sex with a mad man? you want chime to risk the safety of his condo on a mental patient?

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: If Mrs Chime was desperate for Cash or Material benefits, she would have gotten that during her husbands travails (the months Chime was like vegetables in the hospital overseas).

Who told you she is poor or that she snatched Chime away forcefully? She love the husband but wants her dignity to be respected. Nothing more, nothing less.

forgive me for wasting my time on you, with the post above, i wish my path to cross yours so i can teach you the reality of life the hard way, African magic brain, imagine the nonsense coming from a supposed adult.
Abeg DBA, come show me how to operate this SAP, this upgrade don dey scatter my head, make i no use chime matter start my Monday morning grin grin. Engr, show here work don start!!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by greggng: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
My question what's wrong in this woman seeking medixal care outside nigeria? I think that woman has been used as sacrifice
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Lawconfessor(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
repogirl: Do you think the governor was this way before marriage? Of course not, he would have treated her like a queen, made promises to give her all she needed.....

Y wuld he nt treat her like a queen wen he was proposing or dd she said she was nt given wot was promised to her den?
And how cud d gov got to propose to her if he had nt been dat promiscuous?
Just dat things had turn out dis way- who knows if all dez fins happening were d prayers of d former mrs Chime.

She neva had d best interest of her friend (d gov's daughter) n mum at heart. She was selfish, self-centered n had thought dat it wuld grow all roses along d line- after all she's beautiful.

repogirl: no marriage is perfect

God Perfects Most Marriages dear.

repogirl: but a woman doesn't need to live in hell......be subjected to such maltreatment and disrespect.

P.S, why doesn't the governor send her abroad for treatment......

Not jst women, NOBODY deserve to be in hell or treated like a slave in dis modern world. And denying dat woman a proper n befitting treatment is wot i am so against.

I so believe dat der's a cockroach still lying in deir cupboard- which dey re nt letting out. If not y wuld she wish to come back to dat monster n y wuld he nt allow her to go get cool treatment.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
repogirl:

Okay Mr. Wiseman, since Mr. Chime has been so gracious as to allow her all these glorious favours, why is she not allowed to meet with family, why is she not granted her request for better medical care, why isn't she given enough of an allowance to take care of herself, why hasn't he been intimate with her in four years.... Or aren't these also her rights as a human being and as his wife? Pls educate the unwise, Mr Wiseness.
For starters, I am not mr but mrs. You and anybody on NL can confirm this. Wt my moniker u can chk me out tru ur search engine to see my pics n identity.

So mrs chime didn't have any monies of her own? Why is this so? She didn't have any skills. She didn't develop herself. She is an airhead who tot she wd become an empress by virtue of "madam firstlady". she has access to medical facilities (may b not her choice one). She has never been denied access to her relatives wen they came around cos d first time words got out abt her situation, she said she cannot walk away fr d marriage cos her own family swore to kill her if she ever did which means she was interacting wt dem.

Now to d issue of going abroad for medical asssitance, from d way dis woman has been alledging one tin and refuting d same, it can b deduced that chime is privy to a grand plan for her to cause a mega embarassment if she is let out just like that.

She cd even claim asylum like somebody pointed out here just to gravely embarass d governor.

Now y wd she want to embarass d gov? D motive is there. D governor was d first to gravely embarass her wen he impregnated her sister. She is on a revenge mission bt she wants to eat her cake n hv it too.

Y do I have dis feeling that she is fr a wayward family? Pls wot manner of sister sleeps wt d sister's husband, got pregnant and keeps same?

In all, I don't think mrs chime has lived a good life on her part n so d evil sister did not mind coming to take her share from d loot that belongs to nobody!

As for not being intimate wt her, that itself was enuf reason for her to hv walked out a long time ago as its obvious d man does not love any more. And dnt be telling me ibo women dnt subscribe to divorce sh*it.

But she won't walk out cos she can't fend for herself. She is solely dependant on d hand-outs dt come wt being wt chime. She has no skills. She has no savings. And her ATM is threatening to go out of service.

My lady, u are a sentimental feminist wtout ideology!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Help me ask them oooooooo,

Gov. Chime was in hospital for a year overseas and nobody had problem with that.

Gov. Chime is having unholy manipulation on his wife's total wellbeing in conjunction with cash and carry Nigerian Doctors.

greggng: My question what's wrong in this woman seeking medixal care outside nigeria? I think that woman has been used as sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by jpphilips(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: For starters, I am not mr but mrs. You and anybody on NL can confirm this. Wt my moniker u can chk me out tru ur search engine to see my pics n identity.

So mrs chime didn't have any monies of her own? Why is this so? She didn't have any skills. She didn't develop herself. She is an airhead who tot she wd become an empress by virtue of "madam firstlady". she has access to medical facilities (may b not her choice one). She has never been denied access to her relatives wen they came around cos d first time words got out abt her situation, she said she cannot walk away fr d marriage cos her own family swore to kill her if she ever did which means she was interacting wt dem.

Now to d issue of going abroad for medical asssitance, from d way dis woman has been alledging one tin and refuting d same, it can b deduced that chime is privy to a grand plan for her to cause a mega embarassment if she is let out just like that.

She cd even claim asylum like somebody pointed out here just to gravely embarass d governor.

Now y wd she want to embarass d gov? D motive is there. D governor was d first to gravely embarass her wen he impregnated her sister. She is on a revenge mission bt she wants to eat her cake n hv it too.

Y do I have dis feeling that she is fr a wayward family? Pls wot manner of sister sleeps wt d sister's husband, got pregnant and keeps same?

In all, I don't think mrs chime has lived a good life on her part n so d evil sister did not mind coming to take her share from d loot that belongs to nobody!

As for not being intimate wt her, that itself was enuf reason for her to hv walked out a long time ago as its obvious d man does not love any more. And dnt be telling me ibo women dnt subscribe to divorce sh*it.

But she won't walk out cos she can't fend for herself. She is solely dependant on d hand-outs dt come wt being wt chime. She has no skills. She has no savings. And her ATM is threatening to go out of service.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: If Mrs Chime was desperate for Cash or Material benefits, she would have gotten that during her husbands travails (the months Chime was like vegetables in the hospital overseas).

Who told you she is poor or that she snatched Chime away forcefully? She loves the husband but wants her dignity to be respected. Nothing more, nothing less.

My lady u are fast running out words to say. Pls quit dis forum now and allow peo who have somthing meaningful to say air their views. To me, like a typical feminist wtout ideology, u are begining to loose d steam u started ur arguements wt in so short a period and dis is typical.

However, I respect u for holding ur own up to d point wen u stopped making sense.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Ukutsgp(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
strangest: Lol... She dont want to leave again... Greed will kill some people... She's not even talking about divorce, she wants to come back and stay with the same man that she claims has confined her to a house... Na wa o
do u think everybody is a divorce-minded fellow like you. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
CyberG: You should always marry in a place where you will be treated like a human being and much better than what you are currently facing now. If for some reason, you lose your life now be sure no one will even worry much as the Chime bagger marries another woman! A woman is not supposed to be sold as a property due to a high bride price, but your partner!
Yes, Nelly Uchendu, the late female highlife maestro sang, "if you wan' marry a husband, never you marry a waka about o. If you marry a waka about o, tomorrow trouble trouble. Na so so trouble trouble. . ." Sullivan Chime is a waka about husband, always believed to be doing "it" undergraduates.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Stop all these assumptions and trying to imply your reasoning were they are not applicable.

Mrs Chime and his husband are equal partner in this marriage and every argument should be discussed from that view point.

For once let's acknowledged the embarrassment this episode is generating as a consequence of failed leadership in the family on the part of Gov. Chime and advice him as intellectuals.

frankyychiji: For starters, I am not mr but mrs. You and anybody on NL can confirm this. Wt my moniker u can chk me out tru ur search engine to see my pics n identity.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by henrimoto(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
clun:

Shut shut shut UP.
What of if she loved him but not knowing that he is not in love with her( but he will be confessing love to her)

If you were in her shoes won't you be happy you married a governor.
Make sure I marry a begger.

Let me tell you. Some beggers are worse the the governor. So pray U don't marry a bad man whether rich or poor.
see your life! you better read your post again and again.. birds of a feather..... when you ladies will refuse to tell yourselves the truth, you will nt listen to one either. who love who ? hohohoho... you make me laugh.. dr. sullivan chime look like boy/guy for your eyes ? man wey reach her papa age, na him she see love....( 4 years back, you go fit present dr. chime sullivan as your boy friend ?)hohohohoho......if you know no know as e dey go,better close your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
jp philips:

when was the last time you had sex with a mad man? you want chime to risk the safety of his condo on a mental patient?, all these allowance nonsense is pissing me off, during peter odili's reign as the Gov. of rivers state, Mary odili rose to the rank of a supreme court judge and is still there till date, do you know how many years it takes in judiciary to attain that feat? you think say na beans?

Atiku Abubakar's wife fati abubakar, rose to the rank of an appeal court judge even before her husband became a vice president, what about olorogu Ibru's wife? the fact that your husband is a governor, does not tie your destiny to petty hand outs, is she without a career?
even your president's wife was selling ice cream in ph before her hubby became a governor, today she is a perm sec. is Mrs Chime a daft that cannot even think of using her hubby's apparatchik to better her life?

At her age and status she is still living off handouts and petty allowance like a student, shame on both of you, lazy animals.

If Mr chime was living off allowance, where Enugu state Govt house for come meet am? #spits#
Hey take it easy man with that ur spit. Fellows are trying to eat here. I would say Let d lady be.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
You have a problem that you feel is cleverness.

Never in life use assumption in decision making always go by established facts and the rule of law.

Secondly, stop assigning motives to people's opinions and statements when in doubt.

Mrs Chime has never violated any law in this matter but the same can't be said of Gov. Chime.

frankyychiji: My lady u are fast running out words to say. Pls quit dis forum now and allow peo who have somthing meaningful to say air their views. To me, like a typical feminist wtout ideology, u are begining to loose d steam u started ur arguements wt in so short a period and dis is typical.

However, I respect u for holding ur own up to d point wen u stopped making sense.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: Stop all these assumptions and trying to imply your reasoning were they are not applicable.

Mrs Chime and his husband are equal partner in this marriage and every argument should be discussed from that view point.

For once let's acknowledged the embarrassment this episode is generating as a consequence of failed leadership in the family on the part of Gov. Chime and advice him as intellectuals.

I won't go into rhetorics with u cos its obvious that's wot u want to reduce this discourse to. You made sense initially cos u held ur own but u are tired now. U did ur best.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
mtssshew kick that bi.tch out, no woman fit give me hbp for this life.i can see some ofe re tryin to tribalize dix thread

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by ashleydav: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=pro01]

You women never cease to amaze. You embarrassed your husband by running your stupid mouth in public and portraying him as a monster. For a man in his position, such bad PR is intolerable and unacceptable. The man tries to disabuse the minds of the public by addressing a press conference ATTENDED BY THE SO-CALLED WIFE AND HER FAMILY MEMBERS, wherein he stated the facts of the matter. Few days later, the insane woman cries out yet again that the Human Rights Commission lied against her, that she is indeed under detention against her wish.

The governor becomes irritated and FED UP with the whole nonsense, and decides to grant you the 'freedom' you crave (RIGHTLY SO), and yet you refuse to leave! Instead you're talking about leaving "ceremoniously", or worst of all, "enjoying the perks that are suposed to be attached to her as a governor's wife". You must be a lunatic! Must you greedy, confused things always have your cake and eat it too? Why do you thieves always assume you can have it both ways? This disgusting sense of entitlement beggars belief. Why did you marry the governor in the first place, knowing FULL WELL that he was a notorious womaniser who you would NEVER have to yourself? Did you marry him at gunpoint?

If I were Chime, I would have ejected her at all costs, and banished her from the government house permanent

MAY THE TREAT YOUR DAUGHTER OR SISTER SAME WAY...IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. YOU WILL DROP DEAD WHEN YOU COMPLAIN OR FIGHT AGAINST IT AS WHAT THE DID TO THIS WOMAN WAS GOOD TO YOUR OWN OPINION.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
By ashlyday: MAY THE TREAT YOUR DAUGHTER OR SISTER SAME WAY...IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. YOU WILL DROP DEAD WHEN YOU COMPLAIN OR FIGHT AGAINST IT AS WHAT THE DID TO THIS WOMAN WAS GOOD TO YOUR OWN OPINION

What's dis one saying??
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by repogirl(f): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Frankychiji, your post is too long, lemme summarize, there is much more going on here than meets the eye....its not for me or you to deduce... I see you making assumptions and speaking on behalf of them..... How did you come about all these baseless assumptions, do you live with the couple?..... Oh I'm sorry, it must be from your vast pool of ideologies, I base my own theories from facts I've read.....not hearsay and rumours.

Fact is her rights are being infringed upon, do you expect a mentally unstable person hold a job, more so when she is under lock and key? Its not about being an airhead or anything, a man should cater to his wife's need not lock her up and neglect her, more so a sick one.

The only point I agree with is she should leave (as i stated in my first post) I guess she's scared to be alone, sick, with no money, plus other threats from the husband we wouldn't know about.

I'm no feminist, I just don't get the workings of some men's brains.... Mrs chime might not be a saint but no woman should be treated unjustly.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by santity100: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why are we all trading blames with this Chime and Clara Issue ?

Firstly, the woman complained to the public that she is locked up by her husband. Femi Falana and the human rights org started investigating.

The Governor did a press briefing where he has accepted that she was locked up due to her health status (Mental) as recommended by her doctors. He also said she was taken to different countries for treatment and a UK doctor is monitoring her condition.

Still yet the public is still blaming him for locking up the woman.

He then sent the woman to her parent due to public outcry.

The woman is having mental issues.

How is he at fault ? How is he cruel ?

From her parent house, she can start divorce process, if she wants to.

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thank goodness I made some senses but then your views and opinions are not worth discussing on the web because our children will read them ever after to mock your backward-ness.

You keep inferring that Mrs Chime is a gold-digger and good for nothing personality who brought nothing into the marriage except her body.

You respect for money and power is second to none but you despise dignity, respect for rule of law and humanity in general.

Your approach to this family matter stinks and I'm done with you having tried my best to make you see reason to offer help to this persecuted woman.

frankyychiji: I won't go into rhetorics with u cos its obvious that's wot u want to reduce this discourse to. You made sense initially cos u held ur own but u are tired now. U did ur best.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
The Governor don't have the right to send her to her family home unceremoniously. She is not a piece of furniture.

The Governor was required to give her the freedom she desires or accept her request for medical rehabilitation overseas or at worst file for divorce.

santity100: Why are we all trading blames with this Chime and Clara Issue ?

Firstly, the woman complained to the public that she is locked up by her husband. Femi Falana and the human rights org started investigating.

The Governor did a press briefing where he has accepted that she was locked up due to her health status (Mental) as recommended by her doctors. He also said she was taken to different countries for treatment and a UK doctor is monitoring her condition.

Still yet the public is still blaming him for locking up the woman.

He then sent the woman to her parent due to public outcry.

The woman is having mental issues.

How is he at fault ? How is he cruel ?

From her parent house, she can start divorce process, if she wants to.

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Ukutsgp(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
yinchar: I cant just hide my anger at the way some people are spewing rubbish here, come to think of it, we are talking about wife he married and claimed to love whole-heatedly, when chime was sick, was he locked inside the government house, the woman is sick for crying out loud the best he could do as the husband is to allow this woman to go to UK and be treated in a world class hospital, he has the money for GOD sake, I dont know the kind of love that exist in that part of the country undecided, the mother of your children for crying out loud, am even thinking, only God knows maybe he's (Chime) the one behind this woman travails, people can do anything so get power at all cost (including jazz)...
dont mind those evil beast talking nonsense here. If it was their sister will they allow one womanizer to maltreat her like that? I cant even imagine treating my wife like dat. And why should she leave her matrimonal home just because of one challenges she was facing. No wonder some men cannot manage their simple family and many are like that on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by santity100: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
How is she being treated unjustly ?

She is having mental problems, don't you understand the meaning of mental ni ? She was lock up in a room with doctors monitoring her OR do you want him to take her to Psycho home ?

He granted a press briefing and told us his reasons, still people like you were still ranting..

And he sent her to her parent ..

What do you want him to do ?

They should be living together so that one night, she will strangle him to death abi ?

Na madness we dey talk o, no be typhoid or hiv or malaria ..

I wonder what you would have done if you were Chime ...

repogirl: Frankychiji, your post is too long, lemm
e summarize, there is much more going on here than meets the eye....its not for me or you to deduce... I see you making assumptions and speaking on behalf of them..... How did you come about all these baseless assumptions, do you live with the couple?..... Oh I'm sorry, it must be from your vast pool of ideologies, I base my own theories from facts I've read.....not hearsay and rumours.

Fact is her rights are being infringed upon, do you expect a mentally unstable person hold a job, more so when she is under lock and key? Its not about being an airhead or anything, a man should cater to his wife's need not lock her up and neglect her, more so a sick one.

The only point I agree with is she should leave (as i stated in my first post) I guess she's scared to be alone, sick, with no money, plus other threats from the husband we wouldn't know about.

I'm no feminist, I just don't get the workings of some men's brains.... Mrs chime might not be a saint but no woman should be treated unjustly.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Lawconfessor(f): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
ashley dav: .....

Please STOP spewing poo here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Let me for once reason along your inclination and ask these questions.

If your wife or relative is insane, do you take her words and actions as real representation of her thought process or will you excuse them as unreal?

Why then is he sending a mad woman back to her parents having married her with her senses?

Gov. Chime knows what he is doing and has all the money and power to cover up his irresponsibility in this saga.

santity100: How is she being treated unjustly ?

She is having mental problems, don't you understand the meaning of mental ni ? She was lock up in a room with doctors monitoring her OR do you want him to take her to Psycho home ?

He granted a press briefing and told us his reasons, still people like you were still ranting..

They should be living together so that one night, she will strangle him to death abi ?

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by victorv12(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Some Nigeria women can be very greedy. Mrs Chime's fragrance of love and stench of greed most be questioned, and not blindly followed. Majority of our women don't care.

Assuming I'm the governor, I will personally boot her out from the government house. To our Nigeria sisters, why must love be about money all the time? Guys, be vigilant!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by texazzpete(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
santity100: How is she being treated unjustly ?

SO why doesn't he send her overseas for the best medical care? WHen he was sick, didn't he travel out for the best care money could provide? Why is his wife not extended the same courtesy? Doesn't the perks of being Governor cover medical expenses for the entire first family?

Why are you so casual to call this 'madness'? Having some mental disorder doesn't make one 'mad'. This is the kind of insensitivity to others that is rife in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.