Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" (23700 Views)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by adconline(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
confetti:
@ madam Law confessor, It would do everyone of us good to read and understand very well before rushing to conclusions. How did you arrive at her sleeping with Chime while Chime was still married? Chime was long ago divorced before Clara met him and married him.

I try to imagine my sister not me in clara's shoes and think of what my brothers would do if it were my family. Whether she married him for money or not, Fact is that she is legally married to him. Chime should accord her a befitting treatment that she deserves. If he needs a divorce, he should file for it and go about it the right way. Why try to eject her out of the house? na tenant she be? So for fear of divorce a woman loosing her sanity out of isolation should not cry out? If she cries out then she must be forced to leave her matrimonial home? Did she ask for divorce? what embarrassment is her condition causing Chime if I may ask?

Chime should step up and live up to his responsibility as a man, send his wife for treatment after which if he needs divorce can legally apply so.

If Mrs Chime is "freed" to leave govt house, she should not be begging to come back to her abuser. She cried out first, it's up to her file for divorce. Time for "powerful" women like her to stand up to their abusers!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by baby124: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice one Clara. He created the monster. Na for better for worse while you have your freedom to come and go as you like. No leave that place o. He must take care of you in America, London, Switzerland. You have nothing to lose. Na till death do you part. Afterall if dem chase you, who go marry woman dem don already call werey alaso. hehehe
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by touchmeder: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Look at this fine woman?
Its such a damn shame what is happening to her. Why cant she get medical help abroad when her husband apparently has the money? Didn't he go for treatment abroad himself? Abi dem use this woman tie one thing for tree? Is her health in place of another person's own?
God have mercy. undecided

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by stevecantrell: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
arab-bunkum:
Never marry a woman from Abia State because they are prone to mental instability and will bring alot of ill-luck to you the husband! shocked

What ? Are you a mind reader or something ?
I was just gonna ask if the wife was from abia.
Had a terrible experience with a couple of those nut-job chics. They were both from Abia !
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Josh316(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: You are d one who got it all twisted. Read ur post n think again. This woman said she was unlawfully detained for sooo long. Falana claims he has written complaints fr her or whomever ascertaining her unlawful detention and maltreatment by the governor. The hitherto media recluse Chime was forced to admit d press n human rights commision into their home to investigate. He gave them unhindered access to her. They came to say dt d bone of contension was prolly in d choice of docs who shd treat her. Firstly, dis woman denied she didn't contact Falana. D next tin she was accusing d HRC for writting negative tins abt her health nhad brought her image to disrepute. Dis woman n her advisers shd hv known d import of wot they wr doing wen they involved sahara reporters a known agent of distabilization! Now, d "monster" husband has given her d access to fly around d world and b free n she is talking about her coming back to d same monster dt has maltreated her so badly! D Govs womanising traits wr full known to her b4 they got married. D gov met her during one of his philandering flights! She was a friend to chimes daughter. Her sister was impregnated by Chime and kept it. Dis womans family and upbringing leaves so much to b desired. She n her sister r obviously worse than d gov in terms of morality.
Falana shd hands off dis case as it is a purely family affair as cn now be seen. Falana shd go to d various prisons to save d hoardes of human rights denied inmates there and d inmates wl eternally be grateful. But wl falana do this? Not likely bcause it has not political reward!
I am fully in support that chime shd divorce this uncouth and lazy morally bankcrupt woman he calls wife!
And who told u she has to liv ceremoniously? If the man was a poor man, wd she wait to liv in a grand stlye?? Ans is NO! Mrs chime wanted freedom. Its her RIGHT to have it. She shd take it and go! D other legal aspects wl come later. But for now, they hv to painfully separate!

GIVE THIS GUY A BILLION DOLLARS!!! YOUR BRAIN DEY WORK!

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by stitcheD(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Law-confessor:

I am sure i have not said so honey.
They got married after he became governor and she knew he is a womaniser. Infact that is the root cause of her insanity.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by tpia5: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: Can you imagine the reason stated for sending Mrs Chime to her paternal home is her request for total rehabilitation overseas?

Gov. Chime is trying to intimidate her into succumbing to his tricks.

Insanity my foot.

Wait, that wasnt his reason for sending her to her parents though.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by tpia5: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
stitcheD:
They got married after he became governor and she knew he is a womaniser. Infact that is the root cause of her insanity.

Ok, as per the womanizing, i saw a rejoinder where the governor denied the stories, so what exactly is the truth here?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by stitcheD(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
touchmeder: Look at this fine woman?
Its such a damn shame what is happening to her. Why cant she get medical help abroad when her husband apparently has the money? Didn't he go for treatment abroad himself? Abi dem use this woman tie one thing for tree? Is her health in place of another person's own?
God have mercy. undecided
Apart from being fine, what other thing is she bringing to the table? You marry a womaniser and hope your fine face would keep him at home? You enter through a door and want to shut it, you should have a special key.

3 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by stitcheD(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
tpia@:

Ok, as per the womanizing, i saw a rejoinder where the governor denied the stories, so what exactly is the truth here?
You won't expect him to Agree but it is a common knowledge in enugu.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
tpia@:

Wait, that wasnt his reason for sending her to her parents though.

You failed to read the lead story accompanying the thread.

See the extract and note the emphasis in the bold statement.

The governor’s action followed a marathon meeting the governor held with Clara’s Igwe family, during which the governor decided to let her leave the government house.

However, insiders say Mrs. Chime said she would prefer to travel out, preferably to the United Kingdom, to take care of herself and then be allowed to return to her matrimonial home upon completion of her trip.

Sources at the meeting said the governor turned down that offer, instead telling the First Lady to pack out immediately.

Link: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/gov-chime-attempts-ejects-wife-state-house-detention
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by delishpot: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
adconline:

First off all, I'm not raising my daughter to take care of me after retirement. I'm training her to become the captain of her life, the author of her destiny. Training her to stand on her own like Iweala, Akunyili,Dabiri. If she brings a rich suitor, it's because he can hold her own, and suitor, knows that I gave her the best life and education money can buy. There is no way the suitor will mistreat my daughter because he knows that neither will my daughter take it nor will I take it.

All this na mouth my brother. Some inlaws will shiw you weyn! Just pray your daughter does not come across a bad man that will shine his teeth before marriage and then 2 years later ask you and your ancestors "who are you by the way" her people prolly played a role in this. She doesnt have the priviledge of a kind, caring and loving family who will welcome her back home no mater what. Or they are afraid of what oga at the top of govt house will do to them so they use her to buy sanity.
All I know is spousal abuse cuts across border, financial status, educational background and race. If your daughter likes let her go to wales, cambridge, oxford and get degree higher than phd in quantom physics if she marries a bad man her degree and wealth will be useless. He may end up wiping out your family if you refuse to allow her return home. tufiakwa!
Bad spouse can break or make a person be it male or female.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Oshiite: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2013
pro01:

You women never cease to amaze. You embarrassed your husband by running your stupid mouth in public and portraying him as a monster. For a man in his position, such bad PR is intolerable and unacceptable. The man tries to disabuse the minds of the public by addressing a press conference ATTENDED BY THE SO-CALLED WIFE AND HER FAMILY MEMBERS, wherein he stated the facts of the matter. Few days later, the insane woman cries out yet again that the Human Rights Commission lied against her, that she is indeed under detention against her wish.

The governor becomes irritated and FED UP with the whole nonsense, and decides to grant you the 'freedom' you crave (RIGHTLY SO), and yet you refuse to leave! Instead you're talking about leaving "ceremoniously", or worst of all, "enjoying the perks that are suposed to be attached to her as a governor's wife". You must be a lunatic! Must you greedy, confused things always have your cake and eat it too? Why do you thieves always assume you can have it both ways? This disgusting sense of entitlement beggars belief. Why did you marry the governor in the first place, knowing FULL WELL that he was a notorious womaniser who you would NEVER have to yourself? Did you marry him at gunpoint?

If I were Chime, I would have ejected her at all costs, and banished her from the government house permanently. Rubbish.
slave trader
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Dhotseal(m): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2013
CyberG: You should always marry in a place where you will be treated like a human being and much better than what you are currently facing now. If for some reason, you lose your life now be sure no one will even worry much as the Chime bagger marries another woman! A woman is not supposed to be sold as a property due to a high bride price, but your partner!

seriously, what exactly are u trying to say? Have a feeling u wanna pass across some info...but what exactly?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by delishpot: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Oshiite: slave trader

No o my dear. Its the mentality of a true Nigerian man. Banish her! Chase her out, a common woman. In Nigeria a woman is a piece of trash in short a woman should be happy if a man marries her. A woman has no right and when oga husband is tired can banish her from the home and keep her child. Typical Naija man up bringing. Moms are to blame for this sha they are the ones planting tgis idea of are you not the man of the house? Whay seek your wifes oppinion.?

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Kilichi: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Clara frm Isuochi in Abia State take hrt ok u left young guys that could hv married you n treat u like a queen u decided to follow money. what u sow u reap.other isuochi gals learn frm this. bc i learnt that is how they do
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by cheche98(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Am not surprised coz Enugu guys are notorious for abusing their women. You ll never find such in Anambra. I ll never marry anything from Enugu whether rich or poor. Btw Sullivan has no reason whatsoever to mistreat that woman. Same thing happened to his first wife. This man should question his character. I have nothing against that woman .
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by katsim(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
If he love her from the onset he will send her to US for treatment the money is there. Something is wrong some where which only two of them knew
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by katsim(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please for God sake don`t be a second wife there are many men out there looKing for who to marry the way your carry yourself matters my dear don`t sleep with men in the name of marriage your man will come don`t be cheap
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by katsim(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
If he love her there is money he should send her to
US for treatment. Please women for God sake never try to be a second wife of a men, cos know matter what de 1st is always de 1st no matter what your do unless the 1st is not wise
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Jman06(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
cheche98: Am not surprised coz Enugu guys are notorious for abusing their women. You ll never find such in Anambra. I ll never marry anything from Enugu whether rich or poor. Btw Sullivan has no reason whatsoever to mistreat that woman. Same thing happened to his first wife. This man should question his character. I have nothing against that woman .
Lolz...the rant of an unrepentant bigot!Who dash monkey banana?Men from enugu state are content with marrying our beautiful and cultured ladies.Who knows that you exist?Abeg go and hug the nearest huggable...lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss / I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.