Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" (23800 Views)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Kogi Flood Victims Reject N3,000 Compensation From State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by repogirl(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
santity100: How is she being treated unjustly ?

She is having mental problems, don't you understand the meaning of mental ni ? She was lock up in a room with doctors monitoring her OR do you want him to take her to Psycho home ?

He granted a press briefing and told us his reasons, still people like you were still ranting..

And he sent her to her parent ..

What do you want him to do ?

They should be living together so that one night, she will strangle him to death abi ?

Na madness we dey talk o, no be typhoid or hiv or malaria ..

I wonder what you would have done if you were Chime ...

Ukuts gp: dont mind those evil beast talking nonsense here. If it was their sister will they allow one womanizer to maltreat her like that? I cant even imagine treating my wife like dat. And why should she leave her matrimonal home just because of one challenges she was facing. No wonder some men cannot manage their simple family and many are like that on this forum.
Lady Excellency: The Governor don't have the right to send her to her family home unceremoniously. She is not a piece of furniture.

The Governor was required to give her the freedom she desires or accept her request for medical rehabilitation overseas or at worst file for divorce.

The talk talk haf tire me abeg, santity, read those posts, that's my reply..... No matter how hard one tries, one can't ever knock sense into stone.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Deschil: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why do you believe everything you read? The head of that delegation is someone I know personally and he is as corrupt as corruption allows; he would say whatever the Governor instructs him to besides they are Professional colleagues. Are you in Nigeria at all
frankyychiji: If u had bEen following dis incident closely from d time sahararepoters blew their whistle, u wd know dt d human rights commision confirmed she had access to her fone and computer which obviously hd internet access too. D human rights commission also affirmed she was allowed to see her son after school and after his lessons. She also had access to all d keys to doors in her apartment. Be wise lady!
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Deschil: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
You are the one with a mental health problem, if you can't read the post at least ask questions before you give an outrageous opinion.
delfol: I guess its Karma, apparently her sister was married to d guy b4 her nd they had an affair. So hw do U expect her not to be crazy. Her family is supposed to ve disowned her bt I guess being d first lady is more lucrative
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
repogirl: Frankychiji, your post is too long, lemme summarize, there is much more going on here than meets the eye....its not for me or you to deduce... I see you making assumptions and speaking on behalf of them..... How did you come about all these baseless assumptions, do you live with the couple?..... Oh I'm sorry, it must be from your vast pool of ideologies, I base my own theories from facts I've read.....not hearsay and rumours.

Fact is her rights are being infringed upon, do you expect a mentally unstable person hold a job, more so when she is under lock and key? Its not about being an airhead or anything, a man should cater to his wife's need not lock her up and neglect her, more so a sick one.

The only point I agree with is she should leave (as i stated in my first post) I guess she's scared to be alone, sick, with no money, plus other threats from the husband we wouldn't know about.

I'm no feminist, I just don't get the workings of some men's brains.... Mrs chime might not be a saint but no woman should be treated unjustly.
Yos said she is scared to be alone? What about her kit n kin? Did she marry chime as an under-aged? Did she marry chime in d present state of health she is now? For johns sake dis woman ran to one of d topmost lawyer in dis country to help secure her release fr d supposed detention and now chime says go and go for good and u are talking about been broke and lonely. Our elders say its better to live like a dog than a dead lion. If she genuinely had concerns for her rights and health, she won't be looking back wen asked to "bounce". If she is under any threats fr chime as u wd hv us believe, her lawyer is more than equal to d task in securing her safety. Mrs chime is confused. Had always been confused and does not know wot she really wants out of life. Have u heard about making a fresh start? Do u consider money, comfort or love guaranteed in making a fresh start? Clara is BALLESS and her advisers didn't know this. They deceived her into starting a war she was ill prepared for!!
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
First, we heard Governor has detained wife, and wife wants her freedom.
Governor says wife is sick and was put under restriction by doctor.
Now, governor wants to eject wife and wife says no.

I think there is more to this whole saga and the pages of newspapers can never provide all the answers.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by deols(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
...and it becomes a primary school debate

'boys are better than girls'

Boys support

Girls against it.

GOOd morning Mrs. Teacher, co debatERs and my fellow students. I am here this morin to oppose the motion which says...

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Deschil: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is wrong with you? Why can't you be objective-yet you dare to call another sentimental Chime is the one with POSITION, POWER & INFLUENCE so unfortunately in Nigeria, with the following attributes, we will only hear what Chime wants us to hear!!! By the way, you appear to be quite dumb-thought I should add that.
frankyychiji: My lady u are fast running out words to say. Pls quit dis forum now and allow peo who have somthing meaningful to say air their views. To me, like a typical feminist wtout ideology, u are begining to loose d steam u started ur arguements wt in so short a period and dis is typical.

However, I respect u for holding ur own up to d point wen u stopped making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lady Excellency: Thank goodness I made some senses but then your views and opinions are not worth discussing on the web because our children will read them ever after to mock your backward-ness.

You keep inferring that Mrs Chime is a gold-digger and good for nothing personality who brought nothing into the marriage except her body.

You respect for money and power is second to none but you despise dignity, respect for rule of law and humanity in general.

Your approach to this family matter stinks and I'm done with you having tried my best to make you see reason to offer help to this persecuted woman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. You ought to give up on me really cos u have failed to convince me beyond every reasonable doubt why mrs chime should not sprint out of a house she has been illegally detained in for ages wen her jailers opened d door to her.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Jman06(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: For starters, I am not mr but mrs. You and anybody on NL can confirm this. Wt my moniker u can chk me out tru ur search engine to see my pics n identity.

So mrs chime didn't have any monies of her own? Why is this so? She didn't have any skills. She didn't develop herself. She is an airhead who tot she wd become an empress by virtue of "madam firstlady". she has access to medical facilities (may b not her choice one). She has never been denied access to her relatives wen they came around cos d first time words got out abt her situation, she said she cannot walk away fr d marriage cos her own family swore to kill her if she ever did which means she was interacting wt dem.

Now to d issue of going abroad for medical asssitance, from d way dis woman has been alledging one tin and refuting d same, it can b deduced that chime is privy to a grand plan for her to cause a mega embarassment if she is let out just like that.

She cd even claim asylum like somebody pointed out here just to gravely embarass d governor.

Now y wd she want to embarass d gov? D motive is there. D governor was d first to gravely embarass her wen he impregnated her sister. She is on a revenge mission bt she wants to eat her cake n hv it too.

Y do I have dis feeling that she is fr a wayward family? Pls wot manner of sister sleeps wt d sister's husband, got pregnant and keeps same?

In all, I don't think mrs chime has lived a good life on her part n so d evil sister did not mind coming to take her share from d loot that belongs to nobody!

As for not being intimate wt her, that itself was enuf reason for her to hv walked out a long time ago as its obvious d man does not love any more. And dnt be telling me ibo women dnt subscribe to divorce sh*it.

But she won't walk out cos she can't fend for herself. She is solely dependant on d hand-outs dt come wt being wt chime. She has no skills. She has no savings. And her ATM is threatening to go out of service.

My lady, u are a sentimental feminist wtout ideology!!!!
God bless you dear for this post.May we never run short of your kind of women in Nigeria.Ladies this is what u get when u think that beauty is all that is required to be a woman!I'm sure if Clara was in the league of alpha females like Akunyili,Iweala,Allison Madueke,Omotola and other women of substance she wouldn't need Chime's money to go get herself treated abroad, and wont be at the governor's mercy like she is now.But what some ladies do nowadays is to go and waste resources in one glorified secondary school like Clara did in ABSU, and come out not just half baked but quarter baked(i.e if baked at all).I have one of such ladies in the office where i serve who is so lazy that she can hardly do anythn for herself,can't even operate a computer and hates being given a task to carry out,all she does is flirt around with men and wishing to marry a king.Tell me if such lady eventually marries a governor,why won't she be at the husband's mercy?This life is GIGO,what you sow is what you reap.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: dont mind those evil beast talking nonsense here. If it was their sister will they allow one womanizer to maltreat her like that? I cant even imagine treating my wife like dat. And why should she leave her matrimonal home just because of one challenges she was facing. No wonder some men cannot manage their simple family and many are like that on this forum.
Nobody has said she shd leave her marriage cos of her challenges. Dis woman is married to a chronic womaniser tho she knew dis before they got married n prolly think she cd use her beauty to keep him in control. It didn't work dat way.
Dis man has not surfed her website for sooo long now and she is a young women wt all d agilty of youth.

Dis monster even got her sister pregnant n her sister had d baby.

Obviously this man does not love her anymore for crying out loud.
An African saying goes thus: woman wey dem wan pursue, dem go dey do am bad bad tins.

Why wd any sensible person still remain in a marriage like this wen all attempts at settling their diff has failed repeately. Remember she told us dt d president and his wife had even intervened wtout any success. Is she waiting to see her own obituary before she leaves??

Wot do u say?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Deschil: What is wrong with you? Why can't you be objective-yet you dare to call another sentimental Chime is the one with POSITION, POWER & INFLUENCE so unfortunately in Nigeria, with the following attributes, we will only hear what Chime wants us to hear!!! By the way, you appear to be quite dumb-thought I should add that.
What's ur point??
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by texazzpete(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: grin grin grin grin grin grin. You ought to give up on me really cos u have failed to convince me beyond every reasonable doubt why mrs chime should not sprint out of a house she has been illegally detained in for ages wen her jailers opened d door to her.

Perhaps she has children she would like to see?

Who gets custody of the children?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Ukutsgp(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
The governor treated the wife unfairly, let's be sincere. Like i said if i get married, i cannot treat my wife like this. Love is the key.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Deschil: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
That you appear confused and so should shut up.
frankyychiji: What's ur point??
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by toprealman: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is that lady Chime?
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by stchinedu: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
kiss
Elliotwiz1: People are just WICKED!! There's no just reason for anyone to hold someone captive, not even if that person is your wife!! I pity her, just wondering why he now hates her....
Please, read the story all over again! undecided

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Lawconfessor(f): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jman06: God bless you dear for this post.May we never run short of your kind of women in Nigeria.Ladies this is what u get when u think that beauty is all that is required to be a woman!I'm sure if Clara was in the league of alpha females like Akunyili,Iweala,Allison Madueke,Omotola and other women of substance she wouldn't need Chime's money to go get herself treated abroad, and wont be at the governor's mercy like she is now.But what some ladies do nowadays is to go and waste resources in one glorified secondary school like Clara did in ABSU, and come out not just half baked but quarter baked(i.e if baked at all).I have one of such ladies in the office where i serve who is so lazy that she can hardly do anythn for herself,can't even operate a computer and hates being given a task to carry out,all she does is flirt around with men and wishing to marry a king.Tell me if such lady eventually marries a governor,why won't she be at the husband's mercy?This life is GIGO,what you sow is what you reap.

Exactly. As i run down dis thread, i am happy wit most sensible comments here.

Women shud try n live off deir husband's handouts.....in case anyfin happen- lik hubby having a temp problm in biz or work place, d woman can keep d home together till fins normalise..

Dat lady is sure leapin d fruit of her labour n she cant leave dat monster cos she's financially incapacitated/handicapped.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Onyenna(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Law-confessor:
That is it- consequences of getting married cos of money, no love.

U married money, so endure any mal-treatment n subjugation thereof as long as u see d money.

Do u actually think they got married after he became the governor
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
texazzpete:

Perhaps she has children she would like to see?

Who gets custody of the children?
Let d courts decide. But I can bet u mrs chime wd want her children to remain with their father cos she doesn't hv what it takes to cater for them and d kids wd benefit more if they are with their father.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by frankyychiji(f): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Deschil: That you appear confused and so should shut up.
Lolzzz.... grin grin
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Yusphull(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
utumunta: So she wants freedom? She got it. Why is she refusing to leave? She want to have her cake and eat it.
How many people will allow their relatives suffering from mental health challenges to roam the streets? How many rich persons have their relations in a mental home in Nigeria? Instead of putting her in a home where the inmates are treated worse than eku-uke dogs and where people like Sahara reporters will go with their cameras to take her pictures and taunt the governor, is it not better he set her up at home with a full battery of doctors?
The same people criticising Chime for unlawful imprisonment today, would be the first to say that he has used the wife for one ritual or the other and abandoned her in an asylum.
The man has done the best in the situation and handled it well. Since his best is not enough, he should let her go to avoid the unnecessary bad press and distraction she is generating.

Well said bro... See greediness of the highest order... Some women are goat-like in nature sha...smh for you Oooooo
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by delishpot: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Law-confessor:
That is it- consequences of getting married cos of money, no love.

U married money, so endure any mal-treatment n subjugation thereof as long as u see d money.

So no woman should marry a rich man abi what are you trying to say? Ngwanu, if your daughter brings a rich suitor dont allow her marry o.
Dont you know people change? A poor man can do worse than chime. He may even kill for money. He may get rich and treat her badly too.
Hian some posters are wicked sha. So because she has mental problem she should be tied to her bed? Is she violent? She cant travel under controled situation? She cant go visit family? She cant visit friends or have friends over? She cant be human again because according to you people she has mental problem. Na wa o. Abeg she is still human jare. She wants to live. She is trying to save her marriage she wants to start anew after her cure is it too much to ask? Men go out and get lots of women pregnant get involved in scandal still come home and beg the wife to forgive and forget.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by stitcheD(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=Lady Excellency]The Governor don't have the right to send her to her family home unceremoniously. She is not a piece of furniture.

The Governor was required to give her the freedom she desires or accept her request for medical rehabilitation overseas or at worst file for divorce.

The governor should file for a divorce? No be she dey talk about freedom? Did the governor say he wants a divorce? If you are not married I hope you learn a lesson from this drama. Awuf dey run belle
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Lawconfessor(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Onyenna: Do u actually think they got married after he became the governor

I am sure i have not said so honey.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by Lawconfessor(f): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
delishpot: So no woman should marry a rich man abi what are you trying to say? Ngwanu, if your daughter brings a rich suitor dont allow her marry o.
Dont you know people change? A poor man can do worse than chime. He may even kill for money. He may get rich and treat her badly too.
Hian some posters are wicked sha. So because she has mental problem she should be tied to her bed? Is she violent? She cant travel under controled situation? She cant go visit family? She cant visit friends or have friends over? She cant be human again because according to you people she has mental problem. Na wa o. Abeg she is still human jare. She wants to live. She is trying to save her marriage she wants to start anew after her cure is it too much to ask? Men go out and get lots of women pregnant get involved in scandal still come home and beg the wife to forgive and forget.

Easy swty, u can do justice to my post u quoted by taking ur time to go tru oda of my posts- i suppose it'll help u comprehend wot i wz trying to insinuate okay?

I am so against wot mr Chime is doing to her- and i've nt said anyfin abt mrs Chime being insane or not, cos i strongly believe dat der's more to all dez show dan wot we re made to believe here.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by tpia5: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
anyone who knows what's actually going on, should please update the public.

or is this a typical marital conflict scenario where various stories keep flying around and its all he said she said, thus making a mockery of the hearers.

Seems no one is even sure whats happening, the only person who is directing matters is the wife in question, the governor himself seems at odds on what exactly to do.

If this is a case of mental instability then of course the lady should be attended to by a team of doctors. Either at home or in the hospital, doesnt matter.

maybe this will lead to increased funding for the mental health field in nigeria, people have been mentioning the challenges for long.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by LadyExcellency: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Can you imagine the reason stated for sending Mrs Chime to her paternal home is her request for total rehabilitation overseas?

Gov. Chime is trying to intimidate her into succumbing to his tricks.

Insanity my foot.

tpia@:
anyone who knows what's actually going on, should please update the public.

or is this a typical marital conflict scenario where various stories keep flying around and its all he said she said, thus making a mockery of the hearers.

Seems no one is even sure whats happening, the only person who is directing matters is the wife in question, the governor himself seems at odds on what exactly to do.

If this is a case of mental instability then of course the lady should be attended to by a team of doctors. Either at home or in the hospital, doesnt matter.

maybe this will lead to increased funding for the mental health field in nigeria, people have been mentioning the challenges for long.

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by delishpot: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Law-confessor:

Easy swty, u can do justice to my post u quoted by taking ur time to go tru oda of my posts- i suppose it'll help u comprehend wot i wz trying to insinuate okay?

I am so against wot mr Chime is doing to her- and i've nt said anyfin abt mrs Chime being insane or not, cos i strongly believe dat der's more to all dez show dan wot we re made to believe here.

Ok sweety. Sowy. I been dey hungry before I post. Ehen my bele don full now. Wetin de topic be again sef? Make I go back go read am.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by adconline(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
clun:

Shut shut shut UP.
What of if she loved him but not knowing that he is not in love with her( but he will be confessing love to her)

If you were in her shoes won't you be happy you married a governor.
Make sure I marry a begger.

Let me tell you. Some beggers are worse the the governor. So pray U don't marry a bad man whether rich or poor.

Now you shut up! You "love" the man's money and power. Deal with it! I don't know where women like u get this notion of "I love you" when in fact, guys know that you are coming because of power and money. What did this woman bring to the table? What was her highest career achievement before becoming governor's wife? What's her family background?

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by wealth2al(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Governor or a Prison-warder?

1 Like

Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by confetti(f): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ madam Law confessor, It would do everyone of us good to read and understand very well before rushing to conclusions. How did you arrive at her sleeping with Chime while Chime was still married? Chime was long ago divorced before Clara met him and married him.

I try to imagine my sister not me in clara's shoes and think of what my brothers would do if it were my family. Whether she married him for money or not, Fact is that she is legally married to him. Chime should accord her a befitting treatment that she deserves. If he needs a divorce, he should file for it and go about it the right way. Why try to eject her out of the house? na tenant she be? So for fear of divorce a woman loosing her sanity out of isolation should not cry out? If she cries out then she must be forced to leave her matrimonial home? Did she ask for divorce? what embarrassment is her condition causing Chime if I may ask?

Chime should step up and live up to his responsibility as a man, send his wife for treatment after which if he needs divorce can legally apply so.
Re: Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention" by adconline(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
delishpot:

So no woman should marry a rich man abi what are you trying to say? Ngwanu, if your daughter brings a rich suitor dont allow her marry o.

First off all, I'm not raising my daughter to take care of me after retirement. I'm training her to become the captain of her life, the author of her destiny. Training her to stand on her own like Iweala, Akunyili,Dabiri. If she brings a rich suitor, it's because he can hold her own, and suitor, knows that I gave her the best life and education money can buy. There is no way the suitor will mistreat my daughter because he knows that neither will my daughter take it nor will I take it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans / Buhari's Letter To Senate On Appointment Of 2 Ministerial Nominees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.