Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award (21529 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by manjiggy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'll definitely vote for Victor Moses. The young man dumped England to play for Nigeria. He championed our attack drive during the nations cup. Doesn't cause problems on and off pitch.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by seankay(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
I tip my childhood friend pierre emerick aubameyang to win it
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by U235weapongrade: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
If I no vote for pitroipa make I knw Y.

Mikel ke?
Moses ? I go even vote moses over mikel. He had a beta nations cup dan mikel to me.
But the burkina-babe did very well.. So many people mite say dey watched burkina-faso because of bance, no doubt - but pitroipa is a class act.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Princychris(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Its mikel's time...he will win this one
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by haibe(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
http://www.top-proxies.co.uk/

Click on the above link and you can vote more than once using the different proxies on that link.

Either mikel moses or pitiopa should win for me.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by haibe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
but seriously emenike should be on that list instead of moses

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Olaide1295: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wat are d criteria for making dis list?....while moses is an exceptional player....i tink emenike deserves a spot more due to his goal scoring form in the past year
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Jusmudi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
I lik moses b4 ooooooooo, bt mikel nkor?
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Jusmudi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
coal_coal: interesting
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Theloveth(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mikel should easily win it considering the fact that he was integral in Nigeria winning the nations cup in 2012.Consider also the fact that he also won the championsleague that same calendar year as a first team player with chelsea.Yaya might be the only world class African player presently but Mikels achievement outweighs his.Infact he did not win anything with Mancity in 2012.Coming closely to Yaya in 3rd place should be our own Victor Moses,he won the same trophy with Chelsea as a squad player.For me,my vote goes to JOHN OBI MIKEL
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by spenca: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
naija noni: Yaya might deserve to win it,but we shouldnt fuckin care.Its votes that matters and this time Voting is opened to everybody.
.So lets do it for nigeria.Vote now for mikel or moses.Vote as many times as u want.Your votes count.
Nigeria is the most populated country in africa,so if a small percentage of our population vote,i see nothing stopping mikel or moses 4rm winning it.
VOTE NOW !!.
This should make front Page.

Division of votes btw moses n mikel may just kill it

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Komedy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
U235weapongrade: If I no vote for pitroipa make I knw Y.

Mikel ke?
Moses ? I go even vote moses over mikel. He had a beta nations cup dan mikel to me.
But the burkina-babe did very well.. So many people mite say dey watched burkina-faso because of bance, no doubt - but pitroipa is a class act.

moses had a beta nations cup than mikel? Simply untrue!yu mite not like d yung man but if yu love super eagles yu just hav to come to terms with the fact that if yu take out john obi mikel from that midfield,we wudnt be compact again,obi is a top performer for Nigeria,my vote is on him,yu can decide to vote pitroipa but I doubt yu even watch him play for his club!
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm voting for Aubameyang. #noOffence.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by omajali2003(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
angryWhy is Bance not in the list
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Abel202: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
My people, I hope everyone on this forum has voted and not only arguing who is better or not.
I have just voted for Mikel. Make sure you vote for either Mikel or Moses.
Let's use our numerical strength on the internet to insure that a Nigerian wins this BBC footballer of the year.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by luvlyblessing(f): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
I will vote for moses since it is voting that counts. All these countries in the list hate nigeria because of afcon 2013
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by nedu2000(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Its really baffling how sentimental nigerians can be,john mikel obi is an average player,И̣̣̣̥o unique skills,И̣̣̣̥o different from neil lennon in his playing days or henderson for liverpool(the former works hard),little wonder juan mata case is being sung by d press as he's on d bench & not not mikel because he's a quality player,as for the nations' cup triumph,mikel wasn't officially & unofficially the best player,like spain the super eagles won the nations' cup due to teamwork,we had И̣̣̣̥o standout player
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hw cn we vote pls?
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
I've just voted for Yaya Toure. Wise decision if you ask me. cheesy
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by luvlyblessing(f): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
spenca:

Division of votes btw moses n mikel may just kill it
exactly, others have only 1 player. I wish ours is one also. They dont want us to win by nominating 2 of them inorder to divide us into two
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Those of you rooting for Mikel should do it with caution. For me, I don't want Mikel to win it. Reason? Whoever wins BBC Africa footballer of the year award stands a good chance of loosing the big one, CAF Africa best player award. Go to the records. I don't know why; it keeps on recurring.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Emmysteve(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Voted for Mikel Obi
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by haibe(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
please lets vote for only mikel in order not to divide our votes. its what killed beverly and melvin in the big brother africa
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by anitank(f): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
I see Yaya Toure winning this #FootballPolitics
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by cyco05: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is with this yaya toure hype? He didn't win the nations cup, has not won any cup recently wc speaks a lot about his contribution to his club. Mikel all the way! The Pass master !!
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by anitank(f): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Easyfren: Those of you rooting for Mikel should do it with caution. For me, I don't want Mikel to win it. Reason? Whoever wins BBC Africa footballer of the year award stands a good chance of loosing the big one, CAF Africa best player award. Go to the records. I don't know why; it keeps on recurring.
Nice observations
But it still won't stop people from voting who they want
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by anitank(f): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
cyco05: What is with this yaya toure hype? He didn't win the nations cup, has not won any cup recently wc speaks a lot about his contribution to his club. Mikel all the way! The Pass master !!
My point exactly
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Sike(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
uff forum: I hope Mikel wins it.
We all hope so.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Tonylyte(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
O boy 4 tymes i vote o. Mak dis oyibo no come send cia come arrest me 4 rigging. After that ibori case, ah knw d tak anytin british d joke o.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Donrissy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
I pray the mods to let this topic run on nairaland's front page for as long as possible so that many nairalanders can see it and cast their vote for mikel or Moses.
Time for Nigeria to take their rightful position in Africa positively. Capish.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Dannylux: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexkillzmother: i will vote 4 mikel on this one........... in other news Sexkillz banned me till 2106, how heartless can u be

una funny no be small grin
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Swagztv(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Itz not only by Mikel & Moses will win, lets follow d bbc link above & start votin 4 dem. For me o Up up up Mikel Obyno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World Cup-bound Referee, Facundo Tello Shows 10 Red Cards In Argentina Cup Final / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji 29 Years Later. / Rivers United Best Nigerian Club In 2017, Rank Higher Than Crystal Palace,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.