Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award (21523 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by babyboy3(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
naija noni: .
Boy dont talk about 2012 ballon d'oor,talk about 2012 BBC african player of d year award.
its an award dat covers 12 months,but did katongo won it.
Katongo did well only at AFCOn after dat,he faded completely 4 both club and country.
Katongo was playing for a midtable team in d CHINESE LEAGUE !!!!!!.
This same Yaya toure was on fire last year,his last year's performance was 10times better dan dis year's.He won d EPL and yet Katongo won it ahead of him.
If Katongo could win it ahead of yaya last yr,then i see no reason why mikel cant win it dis year.
This is different 4rm CAF awards were only coaches votes.
This is determined by african fan-votes.Even my grandpa in d village can vote !!!!.
All 5 has equal chances of winning it no matter how many hatricks yaya scores regularly.Becos it is determined by african FAN VOTES !!!!!..
If mikel has d highest no of votes,he will win it.
And nigeria has d population to vote mikel to win it,majority of nigerians will.
I repeat if Katong could win d last one over yaya,then why not mikel this year ??

Like I said its not a CAF/FIFA recognised award, its an award for the BBC Radio Africa listeners for I care they could give it to Mamadou Traore its all down to who could vote the most
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby-boy:

Lord have mercy!!

If the award is based on 90% of AFCON, can you explain the list below because the only 2 bolded won when there country won the AFCON, Essien didnt even go to the AFCON in 2006

2000 Cameroon Patrick Mboma Italy Cagliari / ItalyParma
2001 Ghana Samuel Kuffour Germany Bayern Munich
2002 Senegal El Hadji Diouf France Lens / England Liverpool
2003 Nigeria Jay-Jay Okocha England Bolton Wanderers
2004 Nigeria Jay-Jay Okocha England Bolton Wanderers
2005 Egypt Mohamed Barakat Egypt Al-Ahly
2006 Ghana Michael Essien England Chelsea
2007 Togo Emmanuel Adebayor England Arsenal
2008 Egypt Mohamed Aboutrika Egypt Al-Ahly
2009 Ivory Coast Didier Drogba England Chelsea
2010 Ghana Asamoah Gyan England Sunderland
2011 Ghana André Ayew France Marseille

You really need to get your facts right
Haha.Lmao.And you deliberately left out the MOST RECENT WINNER Christopher Katongo(2012) who only did well at Afcon ??.
Club:-Henan Construction(Chinese 2nd Division).
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby-boy:

Like I said its not a CAF/FIFA recognised award, its an award for the BBC Radio Africa listeners for I care they could give it to Mamadou Traore its all down to who could vote the most
Aha,then why cant mikel win it ?.
All 5 has an equal chance of winning it,even if yaya scores hatricks in every match and d rest are reserve players in their clubs.Its all down to votes.
Mikel might win it thru d votes.
I've voted 20times 4 him and majority of nigerians have voted for him.
Nigeria has d highest population and d highest no. Of internet users in africa.So its only a miracle dat would stop him 4rm winning it.
No matter how u cry 4rm morning to night dat yaya is meant to win it.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by babyboy3(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
naija noni:
Haha.Lmao.And you deliberately left out the MOST RECENT WINNER Christopher Katongo(2012) who only did well at Afcon ??.

Does it change anything?

Tell what nations cup gave the players below that award?

1996 Nigeria Emmanuel Amuneke Portugal Sporting CP / Spain Barcelona
1997 Nigeria Nwankwo Kanu Italy Internazionale
1999 Nigeria Nwankwo Kanu England Arsenal

I cant even remember Nigeria attending a Nations cup during that period
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by striker9(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby-boy:

Well in 2012 Real Madrid won La Liga, Chelsea won CL, Spain won the European Championship

The Ballon D'Or went to Lionel Messi who won Sweet FA

Like I said its an award that covers a 12 months and not a month and I will say it over and over Yaya is a leader in his team, Mikel is a bench warmer at Chelsea
Can you please answer my question?how many trophy/ies has Yaya won in the last one year[12 months like you said].Thanks
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby-boy:

Does it change anything?

And Nations Cup gave THE MOST RECENT WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Club:-Henan Construction(Chinese 2nd Division league) !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Gaboma: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby-boy:

Does it change anything?

Even the last 3 wasnt given based on who performed BEST at club level.If u are going by club performance alone,
2012-Did Katongo deserve to win it ??.No.Yaya was d best performer at club level
2011-Did Ayew deserve to win it ??.No!.Yaya was d best performer at club level.He performed 10times better dan ayew at club level dat year.
2010-Did Gyan deserve to win it ??.No!!.Samuel etoo was the best performer at club level.Gyan won it becos of only his national team performance for ghana both at AFCON and at the Worldcup.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by babyboy3(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
striker9: Can you please answer my question?how many trophy/ies has Yaya won in the last one year[12 months like you said].Thanks

He won nothing

Your point is
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Arysexy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
NLers!

This us project Nigeria! Let's do it for Mikel. 1m Nlers voting for mikel is enof to give him d award. Av voted for mikel 4 times (1 online and 3 text msgs).

Let's do it together! Hayatu no get say for this, no francophone politics for this. Mikel must beat toure!
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
The truth is neither club performance nor national team or AFCON is used to determine who wins it.Even if mikel scored 50goals at afcon or yaya scored 20 goals per match for mancity doesnt matter.
What matters is FAN-VOTES !!!.
The person that has d highest no. Of vote wins it.Whether he is a reserve player 4 his club or wether he plays for Warri-wolves doesnt matter here.
Nuff said !
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Kog45(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Honestly,I'm seeing people talking football like kindergarten boys on this thread.Let me ask you guys one question is Ribery better than messi or ronaldo?but who won European footballer of the year(Ribery).Any sensible football critics knew that yaya is a better player than mikel.But what are the contribution of yaya and mikel to their national team and club side in the last one year.pls don't let us base our views on sentiment.john mikel obi hate him or like him,has paid his due as a professional played.I don't see any reason why a good football analyst will come to this thread and be telling us mikel is an average player.A player that won champions league,African nation cup,Europa cup,English premier league winner,4 FA cup winner etc.A player that force makelele out of Chelsea team,that sent Essien out on loan and kept him out of Chelsea champions league list.And for you guys to mess things up you are comparing Moses who was sent on loan to Liverpool with a player that have been in Chelsea for 7years.I still repeat it Yaya is a better player than mikel.But mikel deserve to be crowned African footballer of the year not even bbc version.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by ceejay4real(m): 2:20am On Nov 12, 2013
F.O.O.L!!! Yaya indeed! Mikel is a much more creative & skillful player. Its just dat he plays according 2 instructions at Chelsea. He is more of a class act when he plays 4 d SE. Didnt u see d way he outclassed Yaya in our match wt CIV at AFCON 2013? Mikel is it!!! ODE!
ezeonlinebiz: Yaya all the way.

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by ceejay4real(m): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2013
baby-boy:

Does it change anything?

Hey mister, u ar so WRONG!!! 1993- Rashidi Yekini, 1994- Emmanuel Amunike, 1995- George Opong Weah, 1996- NWANKWO KANU, 1997- VICTOR IKPEBA, 1998- Mustafa Hadji, 1999- Nwankwo Kanu, 2000- Patrick Mboma etc....... So ma guy check ur records b4 u misinform our peeps on NL. Cheers man!
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Yaya can rot in hell. What was his impact with CIV at the last nations cup. Just voted for Mikel, I urge fellow nairalanders to do the same for him. He has paid his due for the Super Eagles, its now left for us fans to appreciate him with just our votes. Please note, VOTING ENDS ON THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER. You can only vote at www.bbcsport.co.uk/sport/0/football. Stop speculating vote now.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Yaya can rot in hell. What was his impact with CIV at the last nations cup. Just voted for Mikel, I urge fellow nairalanders to do the same for him. He has paid his due for the Super Eagles, its now left for us fans to appreciate him with just our votes. Please note, VOTING ENDS ON THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER. You can only vote at www.bbcsport.co.uk/sport/0/football/ Stop speculating vote now.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by emmabest2000(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2013
naija noni: Yaya might deserve to win it,but we shouldnt fuckin care.Its votes that matters and this time Voting is opened to everybody.
.So lets do it for nigeria.Vote now for mikel or moses.Vote as many times as u want.Your votes count.
Nigeria is the most populated country in africa,so if a small percentage of our population vote,i see nothing stopping mikel or moses 4rm winning it.
VOTE NOW !!.
This should make front Page.
NIG votes will be divided for two guys while all CIV votes will goes to one guy Yaya may win the award
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by babyboy3(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
ceejay4real: Hey mister, u ar so WRONG!!! 1993- Rashidi Yekini, 1994- Emmanuel Amunike, 1995- George Opong Weah, 1996- NWANKWO KANU, 1997- VICTOR IKPEBA, 1998- Mustafa Hadji, 1999- Nwankwo Kanu, 2000- Patrick Mboma etc....... So ma guy check ur records b4 u misinform our peeps on NL. Cheers man!

Go back and check the previous winners of the BBC African player of the year again!

I deal facts and not fantasy!!!
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by nedu2000(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2013
BBC african player of d yr is a flawed award,previous winners like in 2004 when relegation battling okocha won it ahead of la liga battling samuel eto'o.....the CAF award is more credible so as for this BBC award mikel would likely win,since votes are cast even from the naive
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2013
nedu2000: BBC african player of d yr is a flawed award,previous winners like in 2004 when relegation battling okocha won it ahead of la liga battling samuel eto'o.....the CAF award is more credible so as for this BBC award mikel would likely win,since votes are cast even from the naive
Oga wether na FLAWED or FLOORED or FLOURED,its still an award !.
CAF give their awards,BBC give their own.
Haha u Baby-boy and others have tried lots of ways to bring down mikel by writting gibberish to paint a bad/exaggerated picture of mikel's performance.Y'all have failed and got nothing else 2 say.So u think d next best thing 2 do is to downplay d credibility of d award ?.Haha.Not working.

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2013
emma_best2000: NIG votes will be divided for two guys while all CIV votes will goes to one guy Yaya may win the award
The population of d whole of CIV is not the population of just lagos state.So even if all CIV vote for yaya and Nigeria's votes are divided between mikel and moses.
IF A LOT OF NIGERIANS VOTE,I dont think The votes 4rm CIV would still reach dat of either mikel or moses.
And 4rm what i've noticed,majority of nigerians are voting for only mikel.

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by babyboy3(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Do you know what Mikel thinks of Yaya Toure?

Yaya Toure scares me-Mikel

Chelsea star John Obi Mikel in an interview ahead the premier league tie against Man City has admitted that he’s is having a difficult time in thinking of how to silence Ivorian Yaya Toure on Sunday.

Chelsea head to the Etihad Arena to take on Manchester City later on Sunday and Mikel has warned his team-mates to be wary of Yaya Toure and the danger he poses.

Yaya Toure fear

With so many talented players at City’s disposal, Mikel in an interview with chelseafc.com said he is aware that the task of beating their host is a big one and has thus singled out a midfield rival as one of the men Chelsea will need to keep quiet if the Stamford Bridge outfit are to stand any chance of securing the right result.

-If I'm selected to play I will need to think of how to deal with Yaya. You have to try not to let him run beyond you, if you commit yourself he's gone.Mikel remarked.

-He is always a key player for Manchester City, especially when he plays slightly further forward and not in a defensive role. When he charges up front that's when he's so dangerous.

-It surprises me he doesn't play there more often but when they are struggling Mancini tends to throw him forward.

Guess what happened in the match and guess who was meant to be marking Yaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM96n3xKqeA

Statistical look into who is the best midfield player in the Premier League last season and this season

Last season there were 3 players that dominated this area, with Mikel Arteta joining both Yaya Toure and Michael Carrick in the top 3.

1st place – Mikel Arteta – 80.9 passes per game

2nd place – Yaya Toure – 78.9 passes per game

3rd place – Michael Carrick – 77.1 passes per game

4th place – Steven Gerrard – 66.3 passes per game

The gulf between 3rd and 4th shows how dominant the top 3 were in this area, and how key this particular statistic is to their game, but how does it shape up this season so far?

1st place – Yaya Toure – 81.9 passes per game

2nd place – Michael Carrick – 80.6 passes per game

3rd place – David Silva – 75.4 passes per game

4th place – Jose Canas – 73.7 passes per game.

Yaya Toure is currently edging out the England midfielder by 1.3 passes per game, which shows the margins being worked under and how similar these two players are.

Pass Success %

Obviously the key part of being crowned ‘pass master’ is the percentages of passes you get right in games, in this case it is very important due to stray passes being poor and will undoubtedly put their team under unnecessary pressure.

Statistically speaking this is where the two players vary significantly, but last season this wasn’t the case

12/13 season:

Yaya Toure – 88.9% - 2245 out of 2525 accurate

Michael Carrick – 88.1% - 2443 out of 2774 accurate

This shows that both players were again, in similar boundaries to each other but when compared to this season, for Michael Carrick it’s not good reading:

13/14 season:

Yaya Toure – 91.3% - 748 out of 819 accurate

Michael Carrick – 86.9% - 630 out of 725 accurate

The Manchester United midfielder has dropped 1.2% from his average last season, and currently 4.4% behind Yaya Toure this term who has raised his average from last season.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by babyboy3(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2013
naija noni:
The population of CIV is not up to half the population of just lagos state.So even if all CIV vote for yaya and Nigeria's votes are divided between mikel and moses.
If a lot of people vote,The votes 4rm CIV wouldnt still reach dat of either mikel or moses.
And 4rm what i've noticed,majority of nigerians are voting for only mikel.

I think you lot are underestimating the numbers of Europeans who will vote most especially Man City fans and Liverpool fans who are more passionate about their own players
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2013
baby-boy:

I think you lot are underestimating the numbers of Europeans who will vote most especially Man City fans and Liverpool fans who are more passionate about their own players
Im not sure if Europeans really vote.
Katongo is not popular outside of africa compared to yaya and drogba.
If europeans/british people really vote,yaya or drogba would have won it last year ahead of katongo,becos drogba and yaya are so popular and loved in europe,But katongo is only popular in africa.
Ayew wouldnt have won it in 2011 too,Yaya would have won it.
Ayew wasnt so popular in europe compared to yaya.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2013
baby-boy:

And if moses eventually wins it ahead of mikel.Okay by me.
As long as its still a nigerian.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Philipsdael(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2013
our Boiz

Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by naijanoni(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2013
baby-boy:
Do you know what Mikel thinks of Yaya Toure?

Guess what happened in the match and guess who was meant to be marking Yaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM96n3xKqeA

Statistical look into who is the best midfield player in the Premier League last season and this season

Last season there were 3 players that dominated this area, with Mikel Arteta joining both Yaya Toure and Michael Carrick in the top 3.

1st place – Mikel Arteta – 80.9 passes per game

2nd place – Yaya Toure – 78.9 passes per game

3rd place – Michael Carrick – 77.1 passes per game

4th place – Steven Gerrard – 66.3 passes per game

The gulf between 3rd and 4th shows how dominant the top 3 were in this area, and how key this particular statistic is to their game, but how does it shape up this season so far?

1st place – Yaya Toure – 81.9 passes per game

2nd place – Michael Carrick – 80.6 passes per game

3rd place – David Silva – 75.4 passes per game

4th place – Jose Canas – 73.7 passes per game.

Yaya Toure is currently edging out the England midfielder by 1.3 passes per game, which shows the margins being worked under and how similar these two players are.

Pass Success %

Obviously the key part of being crowned ‘pass master’ is the percentages of passes you get right in games, in this case it is very important due to stray passes being poor and will undoubtedly put their team under unnecessary pressure.

Statistically speaking this is where the two players vary significantly, but last season this wasn’t the case

12/13 season:

Yaya Toure – 88.9% - 2245 out of 2525 accurate

Michael Carrick – 88.1% - 2443 out of 2774 accurate

This shows that both players were again, in similar boundaries to each other but when compared to this season, for Michael Carrick it’s not good reading:

13/14 season:

Yaya Toure – 91.3% - 748 out of 819 accurate

Michael Carrick – 86.9% - 630 out of 725 accurate

The Manchester United midfielder has dropped 1.2% from his average last season, and currently 4.4% behind Yaya Toure this term who has raised his average from last season.

Oga whats our business with these useless stats ??.
I can also bring out stats according to optaJoe/sqwaka dat Mikel is among the best passers of d ball in d EPL this season.An average of 91 % pass completion per game.Very few beats dis so far dis season.
And u are lying to say Carrick is only 2nd to yaya in accurate passes with only an average of 86 % accurate passes per-game.What happened to mikel dat has an 91% accurate passes per-game.
Yaya=92 %
Mikle is 2nd with 91%.
You might want to argue dat mikel plays only short passes.
But according to stats:-
Yaya toure average pass distance=17 meters
Mikel average pass distance=19 meters.
This shows that mikel has played longer passes than Yaya dis season.Here are links to both players personal stats dis season:-
Mikel:-http://www.squawka.com/players/john-obi-mikel#performance-score#chelsea-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2013/2014#64#all-matches#1-11#by-match

Yaya toure:-http://www.squawka.com/players/yaya-toure#performance-score#manchester-city-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2013/2014#64#all-matches#1-11#by-match
Get ur facts right.
And What has all these useless stats got to do with the BBC Award ?.Thats d topic.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2013
nedu2000: Its really baffling how sentimental nigerians can be,john mikel obi is an average player,И̣̣̣̥o unique skills,И̣̣̣̥o different from neil lennon in his playing days or henderson for liverpool(the former works hard),little wonder juan mata case is being sung by d press as he's on d bench & not not mikel because he's a quality player,as for the nations' cup triumph,mikel wasn't officially & unofficially the best player,like spain the super eagles won the nations' cup due to teamwork,we had И̣̣̣̥o standout player
u just dey arrant poo
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by elektra80: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2013
In all honesty, if its based on performance then only one player deserves to win it and that is Yaya Toure. This is a player that has been in tremendous form and he will walk into any top team and become a starter. He even scores free kicks for fun these days.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by elektra80: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Emmadani: u just dey arrant poo

He is right, we won based on team effort. If the African player of the year is based on individual player's talent, then the winner is clearly Yaya Toure. Take Mikel to Man city he will be on the bench, or take him to Bayern he will be in the reserves. Take Yaya Toure to any team he will be a starter.
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by nedu2000(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Emmadani: u just dey arrant poo
ur a nigerian so your support for mikel obi is quite predictable,patriotic and in some ways honorable,that doesn't take away the fact that mikel is like a monkey who's more/less ugly but is loved by ony his mother grin,this 'mikel' argument is into its 4th page solely because nairaland is a nigerian site & mikel equally happens 2 b a nigerian as well.....mikel's recognition isn't beyond the shores/lips of nigeria/nigerians only,he's an average player,toure is better than him in everyway...passing,shooting,tackling,mobility,please can someone tell me who made it to the FIFA ballon'dor 23-man list & who didnt?
Yaya toure did.....mikel didn't

P.S. : before you guys misunderstand me & call me racist,I meant d pidgin adage "monkey ugly but him mama like am" in reference to mikel & wasn't reference to him as a money
Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by snoopzilla: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2013
@cronaldodo,
This is link i was talking about where you can get a US Number on your Naija sim, that enables you to Make call (with US caller i.d), Receive calls and Sms. http://usacallsms.com

You dont need an app or software, just make use of your phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino / Rivers United Best Nigerian Club In 2017, Rank Higher Than Crystal Palace, / World Cup-bound Referee, Facundo Tello Shows 10 Red Cards In Argentina Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.