Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men (2338 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / They All Left After We Had Slept Together / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Am back from one week recess but here's a story that really touch me,It could have been just about anybody and everybody,and I quote:

I will like to remain anonymous...my wedding by God's grace on 28 Dec and I am happy about it and my parents have given their permission to take her as a wife...and it will be a church wedding .....she came from a broken home and her dad die at d age of six and mom left her at 8 and she left her in the hands of her promiscuous aunt...who forcefully introduced her to prostitution at 11....and she told me she have slept with more than 150 men and have also practice lesbianism ...though she was tested fertile and free from aids and STDs..in a not-shell that's her past nobody is a angel ...and she have repented and now faithfully servings the lord...but as our wedding is approaching I'm getting worried because I am not used to sex...(I only had sex twice with a gal)..now my question is that I want to know the side effect of my fiancé's ex-occupation and will it affect our sex life... because I have not yet touch her because is against the rule of our church ...some of my friends are telling me that she will never enjoy me and others said that she must be posses with evil spirit from her sex partners that though it might be receptive....I love this lady and her past is none of my biz...I don't just want it to affect my future ..so I want my fellow friends to advice me...on how to make my future and marital home works...I dream to make my home a heaven on earth .sorry for my long write-up..thanks alot.

In My Opinion, i may or may not marry her due to some reasons
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by eunisam: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2013
She was just a victim of circumstance.who ever accept Christ is a new creature.all things have passed away.prostitude dont realy enjoy sex,they enjoy money.why do you have to tell this to some of your friend,do you think the wife to be will be happy that you broadcast her secret life?

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by bastien: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2013
If u b novice 4 bed n she b master,she go help u,trust me, well she has repented and she is ready to settle down,if u like her ways and quality,and your parents accept,then go for her,but if not,don't force it,marriage is a life time contract!

Cheers
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2013
U see the problem with guys? Dat same church no teach u say before u marry d both of una must be honest to each other? Because she tell you? what about babes wey don sleep with 300 men yet clean mouth....ain't those babes married? U don't need to worry over anything, she will teach you just prepare to humble yourself and learn. Stop giving yourself wahala, thank God you are a Christian if the almighty Father can forgive us and forget our sins who are u not to forget her past life? Search yourself dude, u aren't perfect!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by demelza: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2013
That man does not sound like a Nigerian!
My opinion!
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by chii8(f): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2013
My dear,u v already startd involing 3rd parties in ur marriage,dnt tink its healthy,if u luv her truly go on,afta we al v a past,a prostitute n a liar wl still live 2geda in same helfire....shebi?so stop pretendn been a saint,u hear?
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2013
demelza: That man does not sound like a Nigerian!
My opinion!

Why say thou?
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Oluwa is involve.. The guy has a strong heart though, i wish him the best luck.. Emi ole she..

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2013
ammyluv2002: U see the problem with guys? Dat same church no teach u say before u marry d both of una must be honest to each other? Because she tell you? what about babes wey don sleep with 300 men yet clean mouth....ain't those babes married? U don't need to worry over anything, she will teach you just prepare to humble yourself and learn. Stop giving yourself wahala, thank God you are a Christian if the almighty Father can forgive us and forget our sins who are u not to forget her past life? Search yourself dude, u aren't perfect!

How can a woman be teaching her husband how to do it-it seems somehow to me, it should have been the other way round ceteri paribus, reason is that the lady might on the long run brag about teaching him--i will suqqest the quy should learn the ropes via his friends[i][/i]
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Dannyxy(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2013
chii8: My dear,u v already startd involing 3rd parties in ur marriage,dnt tink its healthy,if u luv her truly go on,afta we al v a past,a prostitute n a liar wl still live 2geda in same helfire....shebi?so stop pretendn been a saint,u hear?
setting a standard for your life does nt mean u are prettending.. Now tell me the truth, can u date a well renown armrobber who has killed and stolen frm many people? Be sincere

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2013
chii8: My dear,u v already startd involing 3rd parties in ur marriage,dnt tink its healthy,if u luv her truly go on,afta we al v a past,a prostitute n a liar wl still live 2geda in same helfire....shebi?so stop pretendn been a saint,u hear?

Some crimes people commit intentionally or unintentionally ain't the same, hope you understand that, it's quite easy to forqet lower crime but crimes like prostitute is much biqqer my dear....it takes the Grace of God to change the man's heart if not ehhhh, if the lady does anything suspicious in her new home...then you can do the math
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by bionicdude(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2013
men 150 pple.is dat gal tin a universal charger.if am d one i will run o. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2013
If I tell you to flee as fast as your legs can carry you hope say u no go consider me bad belle.. Over a 150 men dammit, she must be as wide as kainji dam.. If you were rugged yourself, e for balance small.. A fresh boy like you marrying a spent girl.. Some of her men go come ur wedding dey laff you aswear, some of them fit be ur neighbour sef...
But u can marry her if you are so determined but I just want to enlighten on the enormity of the decision you are taking, its quite unfair for a lady who has had it all to suddenly marry a pure blood lyk you..why should you pay for her past Love in itself is exaggerated.. When the ambers of romance start to mettle, you may begin to regret... God bless you..

2 Likes

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: setting a standard for your life does nt mean u are prettending.. Now tell me the truth, can u date a well renown armrobber who has killed and stolen frm many people? Be sincere

T[i]hat's what am tryna hammer to her ears Bros.....Any man will prolly double-think before he can wed such a lady as a former prostitute, it's not easy as women think......it would have been better the lady didn't tell the man everything , Had it een she said she slept with like 4-7 men-i willl like say oh, its okay by me but 150 men,"mehn! that's way too much[/i]
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2013
njokusboy: If I tell you to flee as fast as your legs can carry you hope say u no go consider me bad belle.. Over a 150 men dammit, she must be as wide as kainji dam.. If you were rugged yourself, e for balance small.. A fresh boy like you marrying a spent girl.. Some of her men go come ur wedding dey laff you aswear, some of them fit be ur neighbour sef...
But u can marry her if you are so determined but I just want to enlighten on the enormity of the decision you are taking, its quite unfair for a lady who has had it all to suddenly marry a pure blood lyk you..why should you pay for her past Love in itself is exaggerated.. When the ambers of romance start to mettle, you may begin to regret... God bless you..

lmao

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by demelza: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Why say thou?
Donalð Genes:

How can a woman be teaching her husband how to do it-it seems somehow to me, it should have been the other way round ceteri paribus, reason is that the lady might on the long run brag about teaching him--i will suqqest the quy should learn the ropes via his friends[i][/i]
You answered it. Most of them prefer tear rubber wives.
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by weymzy(f): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Though its not easy, but being honest is d best she can do...wat if d guy get to know from a 3rd party,it wud b worst.

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by jmoore(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Tokunbo na tokunbo.
He is not expecting to marry a virgin therefore he can go ahead and marry her.
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by anthoniosp(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2013
What more can I say than
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2013
anthoniosp: What more can I say than
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
you don't have to be--------i blame our fed govt sometimes
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by anthoniosp(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes:
you don't have to be--------i blame our fed govt sometimes
please throw more light on your Grammer!
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2013
anthoniosp: please throw more light on your Grammer!
and u too sir!

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
don_salvy: and u too sir!

hahahahahahahah
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by EvyE: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
i would advice you both go for serous pre marital counselling because we do not want issues coming up in the future, if u do not do this now , you wil always have issues. She is now in christ and she knows what she wants and blv me because she has all that experience, even if your dick was as small as my 1st fingure she would stil love u and accept u. once u have tasted them all , all u want is the heart and not the tool

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by EvyE: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
becare that you do not loose her to someone who wil love her better because if u doubt her and now go one to get another girl who is a so called angerl who might treat u like shit later and this your fiance ends up with a very good guy, you will hate yourself. Karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
anthoniosp: please throw more light on your Grammer!

Paradoxically, what I mean in essence is that we have the oil, the natural resources, the money but yet we still are wallowing in abject poverty.On the corollary,let me elaborate a wee bit, for example, a classic case of Oduah 225m outrageous money spent on frivolous things but if it is to be spent on its citizenry, fed govt will foot drag it or will take eternity or at least attend to our needs,Imagine Fed Govt can not even utilize half of our 2013 Budget, and that's why people are the lower rung are suffering which soon or later exert a domino effect on the children, talk of lack of opportunities, and that's why some of these ladies sell their bodies just to survive.Now do you understand now?
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Evy E: becare that you do not loose her to someone who wil love her better because if u doubt her and now go one to get another girl who is a so called angerl who might treat u like shit later and this your fiance ends up with a very good guy, you will hate yourself. Karma is a bitch

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by ITbomb(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes: I am not used to sex...(I only had sex twice with a gal)... because I have not yet touch her because is against the rule of our church .
Guy make I tell you something, by the time you don finish marriage and try to enter the place, e go be like you dey swim inside ocean, she don repent n born again but her hole no fit go back to normal again na.
My advice is , try it with her , if you are satisfy or ur piick is big enough to still feel the walls, then go ahead if not , I warn you never try to sleep with another girl after marriage or else after you have tasted fresh punny, you will never go back to her again.
Anyway sha, you no even know how it feel like so just enter and pour the seeds and start raising pikins.

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb:
Guy make I tell you something, by the time you don finish marriage and try to enter the place, e go be like you dey swim inside ocean, she don repent n born again but her hole no fit go back to normal again na.
My advice is , try it with her , if you are satisfy or ur piick is big enough to still feel the walls, then go ahead if not , I warn you never try to sleep with another girl after marriage or else after you have tasted fresh punny, you will never go back to her again.
Anyway sha, you no even know how it feel like so just enter and pour the seeds and start raising pikins.

[size=100pt]True Talk[/size]
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Yahoo1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
ammyluv2002: U see the problem with guys? Dat same church no teach u say before u marry d both of una must be honest to each other? Because she tell you? what about babes wey don sleep with 300 men yet clean mouth....ain't those babes married? U don't need to worry over anything, she will teach you just prepare to humble yourself and learn. Stop giving yourself wahala, thank God you are a Christian if the almighty Father can forgive us and forget our sins who are u not to forget her past life? Search yourself dude, u aren't perfect!
are you kidding me? what has that got to do with we guys? the Op said he is happy to be getting married to this gurl,he needs our opinion..bla bla bla....and you are here talking of being honest.
What if the Op had met her during one of her bizness day...and falls in love with her...stop talking of honesty here jare!

abeg Op,the girl has changed her ways and that's what matters,if you love her,MARRY HER¡
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Ymodulus: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb:
You got me laughing real hard.

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

2 Likes

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yahoo1: are you kidding me? what has that got to do with we guys? the Op said he is happy to be getting married to this gurl,he needs our opinion..bla bla bla....and you are here talking of being honest.
What if the Op had met her during one of her bizness day...and falls in love with her...stop talking of honesty here jare!

abeg Op,the girl has changed her ways and that's what matters,if you love her,MARRY HER¡
No be me abeg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... / Which Tribe Sings Romantic Songs Better In Nigeria? / Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.