Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Waconzy Launches His Zero Tolerance Malaria Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Launches His Zero Tolerance Malaria Campaign (451 Views)

Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) / Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waconzy Launches His Zero Tolerance Malaria Campaign by alfredo4u(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Waconzy vs malaria campaign is primarily aimed at educating the masses on how they can avoid malaria by basic environmental hygiene and the use of treated mosquito nets.
This project was specifically designed for the pregnant women and nursing mothers since they are the most vulnerable to the deadly disease. After a short speech by waconzy on how to become an agent of positive change in your community, Waconzy then donated a large number of treated mosquito nets to the participants and encouraged the women to live up of their role as agents of change in the society. He also urged them to help educate others.

Source:
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/waconzy-launches-his-zero-tolerance-malaria-campaign.html

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Colloaborates With R. Kelly / BLOGGERS, Don't Miss Out "Rivers Government To Host 2013 BON Pre- Award Dinner / "I Never Insured My b**bs..bloggers Lied...i Will Be Getting Married Next Year",

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.