Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! (2303 Views)

A Man With Four Wives.. / The Four Wives Of A Rich Man / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by corneremperor: 1:41am On Nov 12, 2013
make man go marry four of those wild lagos prostitutes for house OP you no serious o!
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2013
*adjusts collar* To increase the life span of men, let them marry only one wife biko undecided #iJoshy
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Enegod: this is a welcome development!
I trust... Na your type dem dey look for lipsrsealed
texanomaly:
If a man will cheat on one wife, he will cheat on 4.
Definitely!!
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2013
my uncle was married five wifea,but is from village she marry all if her from,this is bad suggest,if you cannot feeding them..how is you come to marry four wife? one wives is the good own.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Yahoo1: my uncle was married five wifea,but is from village she marry all if her from,this is bad suggest,if you cannot feeding them..how is you come to marry four wife? one wives is the good own.

Bros i understand beyond what you have written grin
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2013
sexymoma: Bros i understand beyond what you have written grin
lol....pls don't laughing at me,i don't having money to go school.

Anyways,back to the topic;Maybe that will happen when Christianity is turned upside down,so Christians can marry more than 1 wife. The suggestion is absurd,as it is now,let our muslim brothers continue to do us the favours.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Yahoo1: my uncle was married five wifea,but is from village she marry all if her from,this is bad suggest,if you cannot feeding them..how is you come to marry four wife? one wives is the good own.

Guy.....angry Are you being sarcastic Or this is how you write undecided #iJoshy
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: Guy.....angry Are you being sarcastic Or this is how you write undecided #iJoshy
was it not collect? wink
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: Guy.....angry Are you being sarcastic Or this is how you write undecided #iJoshy
no mind me.....i write like that on tuesdays.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Yahoo1: no mind me.....i write like that on tuesdays.
what has 'tuesdays' done to you?
Yahoo1: was it not collect? wink
It was 'collect'... Vely vely collect......grin
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: what has 'tuesdays' done to you? It was 'collect'... Vely vely collect......grin
This men you are funny....i knew i were collect.

Tuesdays? My first Love broke up with me on a tuesday...
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by texanomaly(f): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yahoo1: This men you are funny....i knew i were collect.

Tuesdays? My first Love broke up with me on a tuesday...
This guy is a riot!
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
texanomaly:
This guy is a riot!
....is that a compliment?

i loved your name,can i bollow(rr) yours mobile number
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by GoodFaith: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
texanomaly:
If a man will cheat on one wife, he will cheat on 4.
If a woman will cheat on one man, she will cheat on 6 men
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2013
GoodFaith:
If a woman will cheat on one man, she will cheat on 6 men
Yup...goes both ways...thanks for pointing that out.
I was just staying on topic. You are absolutely collect.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Yahoo1: ....is that a compliment?

i loved your name,can i bollow(rr) yours mobile number

I'm not sure...what is bollow(rr)
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
texanomaly:

I'm not sure...what is bollow(rr)
....ummm....can i cames and collect your phone numbers?

So are you a supporter of the 4 wives campaign?
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by texanomaly(f): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Yahoo1: ....ummm....can i cames and collect your phone numbers?

So are you a supporter of the 4 wives campaign?
I'm the one who said, if a man will cheat on one wife, he will cheat on 4.

To be honest, I don't have anything against polygamy. It went on in the bible. I'm not sure I could do it though. I'm pretty sure I would be jealous. I want my husband in my bed every night. I don't want to share.

Btw...I'm taken, so no number. Sorry
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Isaiah 4:1 KJV

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Yahoo1(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2013
texanomaly:
I'm the one who said, if a man will cheat on one wife, he will cheat on 4.

To be honest, I don't have anything against polygamy. It went on in the bible. I'm not sure I could do it though. I'm pretty sure I would be jealous. I want my husband in my bed every night. I don't want to share.

Btw...I'm taken, so no number. Sorry
oh...right! ...i understand,who would even want to share,maybe those women into polygamy don't have a choice....it's funny how our beliefs turn us into who under normal circumstances we won't be!

I'm not saying that polygamy is wrong,just saying that sometimes it won't be all down to women to make that decision for their hubby.

oh....ummm,ofcourse SeƱora? senorita?.....won't be a bad idea being friends though,would it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Him Off My Mind? / Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship / Under Her Skirt Ah! Afrocandy Forgot Her Undies ...peep With Caution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.