Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship (2254 Views)

Nid Advice Urgently..is It Dat Am Nt Sex Freak Or Y Dnt I Enjoy Sex At All / [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? / Wat Wil U Do If Ure In His Position Nid Advice Pls????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by segun544(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
There's did girl dat works opposite my office in Kaduna, she is a very decent and very godly......I met her, collected her number and started calling her...I got very attracted 2 her ( don't forget dat I said dat She's dis holy holy kind of girl)

I started sending her SMS (normal good morning/ evening SMS ooo)....after sometime she said I should stop sending her SMS, dat I should even stop calling her and I stopped.

I gave her space of about one month then I started calling her again.....we kept talking then later she stopped picking my calls frequently

She later traveled 2 abuja and I also traveled out of Kaduna 2 complete my educational program

I stopped calling her for a very long time because she was too uptight and d funny thing was dat all dis while I didn't tell her I had any feelings for her

After about two-three months without any form of communication, I decide to call her last month and we started getting on very very well.

We usually call each other nearly everyday....the
truth is dat I like d girl very much....
Last week, I asked her out and she said she said how am I sure dat she doesn't have a boy in her life, after a lot of persuasion from me, she finally said she has no b.f and she was gping 2 think about it.

She called me on midnight call two days ago and started telling me all her life story and telling me dat she is a very emotional person bla bla bla...she asked about my old relationships and I told her (but they were all lies, u know u can't trust a lady) after we finished, she asked me abt my Christian life and all dat.....(I told u she was uptight) and I told her and she told me abt hers too

D day before Yesterday morning I sent her a normal good morning SMS and I asked her to call me wen she got d message....she did immediately and she sounded very happy and she even appreciated d text

She said she would call me later in but she didnt, I called her throughout yesterday but she didn't pick but she later called me in d nite and was asking me funny questions.

She said she doesn't understand my obsession with her.....she said wat was d meaning of d message I sent 2 her ( d same person dat called me to appreciate d text and she was even sounding very happy)

She said she's not ready for any relationship now....dat I am now like a brother and friend to her.
In fact she said she doesn't like me d way I like her

And she was d same person asking me dat will she be d 3rd person I would date and I said no dat she would be d last( we discussed this during d midnight call when she was asking me about my paat relationships)

Now she is d same saying other things dat I'm like a brother 2 her ( I denied immediately, I told her I am not her brother)

And I really really like d girl.....abeg Nairalanders in s Lord...pls advice me on wat 2 do......I have not called or talked 2 her since yesterday........I don't even know what to do next.......God bless u as u help a brother in need

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
segun544:
There's did girl dat works opposite my office in Kaduna, she is a very decent and very godly......I met her, collected her number and started calling her...I got very attracted 2 her ( don't forget dat I said dat She's dis holy holy kind of girl)
I started sending her SMS (normal good morning/ evening SMS ooo)....after sometime she said I should stop sending her SMS, dat I should even stop calling her and I stopped.
I gave her space of about one month then I started calling her again.....we kept talking then later she stopped picking my calls frequently
She later traveled 2 abuja and I also traveled out of Kaduna 2 complete my educational program
I stopped calling her for a very long time because she was too uptight and d funny thing was dat all dis while I didn't tell her I had any feelings for her
After about two-three months without any form of communication, I decide to call her last month and we started getting on very very well.
Last week, I asked her out and she said she said how am I sure dat she doesn't have a boy in her life, after a lot of persuasion from me, she finally said she has no b.f and she was gping 2 think about it.
She called me on midnight call two days ago and started telling me all her life story and telling me dat she is a very emotional person bla bla bla...she asked about my old relationships and I told her (but they were all lies, u know u can't trust a lady) after we finished, she asked me abt my Christian life and all dat.....(I told u she was uptight) and I told her and she told me abt hers too
D day before Yesterday morning I sent her a normal good morning SMS and I asked her to call me wen she got d message....she did immediately and she sounded very happy and she even appreciated d text
She said she would call me later in but she didnt, I called her throughout yesterday but she didn't pick but she later called me in d nite and was asking me funny questions.
So after she finally gave you attention,you realised you cant trust girls and you started lying to her You need cane

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
So?
It seems like you haven't finished what you were saying?.

However, to your request, just keep doing it the way you are doing. You seem to be doing fine.
They are the holy type so you have to be patient.

Because she claims the holy type doesn't mean she will not be on fire on the bed o.
You just made me remember my pastors daughter back then.
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by ifex370(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
segun544:

She said she doesn't understand my obsession with her.....she said wat was d meaning of d message I sent 2 her ( d same person dat called me to appreciate d text and she was even sounding very happy)

She said she's not ready for any relationship now....dat I am now like a brother and friend to her.
In fact she said she doesn't like me d way I like her

And she was d same person asking me dat will she be d 3rd person I would date and I said no dat she would be d last( we discussed this during d midnight call when she was asking me about my paat relationships)

Now she is d same saying other things dat I'm like a brother 2 her ( I denied immediately, I told her I am not her brother)

FRIEND ZONED grin
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by segun544(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
D issue is dat I don't want to be friend zoned. Infact I cannot and must not be friend zoned..... datz y I need ur help sirs/ma's
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
segun544:
D issue is dat I don't want to be friend zoned. Infact I cannot and must not be friend zoned..... datz y I need ur help sirs/ma's
lmaoo.. is it ebola? you're already in...
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Tymax(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Guy, is she only babe in the world? No let this gal carry your heart play o. Churchy uptight gals are the baddest players I know.
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Pervert1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
You are doing just fine! P
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by donwily(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Go and join d choir in d church she attends....leave d rest to God
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
donwily:
Go and join d choir in d church she attends....leave d rest to God
lol..don't let him get frustrated... there's hierarchy there, he has to humbly watch a senior chorister finish his turn with the sister first before his newcomer's asş can have a go
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by CuteAnnabelle(f): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Don't waste your TIME anymore...she's just not into you..I didn't even have to read your whole post to figure that out
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by donwily(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote
author=spotit post=27253479]lol..don't let him get frustrated...
there's hierarchy there, he has to humbly watch a senior chorister
finish his turn with the sister first before his newcomer's asş can have
a go[/quote]
If he has a gud voice, he can collect xpress ticket...lol
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
donwily:

If he has a gud voice, he can collect xpress ticket...lol
doesn't mean nothing, angel voice will respect hierarchy, otherwise choir will break to pieces

if he has a good voice, he stands a quicker and better chance with the girl through don jazzy's tutelage than the poor choir

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by donwily(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
If he has a gud voice, he can collect xpress ticket.
[quote
author=spotit post=27253479]lol..don't let him get frustrated...
there's hierarchy there, he has to humbly watch a senior chorister
finish his turn with the sister first before his newcomer's asş can have
a go[/quote]
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Emmysteve(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
This dude is battling to go out of the friend zone.

One question for you. Do you really like her because of her '' born again'' nature? Not all these girls wey carry holy holy fot head are really born again. Btw, you get mind and patience. Is your middle name Patience?
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by segun544(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Emmysteve:
This dude is battling to go out of the friend zone.

One question for you. Do you really like her because of her '' born again'' nature? Not all these girls wey carry holy holy fot head are really born again. Btw, you get mind and patience. Is your middle name Patience?

bros I just like her for who she is
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:
lol..don't let him get frustrated... there's hierarchy there, he has to humbly watch a senior chorister finish his turn with the sister first before his newcomer's asş can have a go
Are you ok? Church is not a brothel where you pass babes around.
He said she is a decent gal, haba.
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Imoy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
segun544:

bros I just like her for who she is
Be a man, jst lock up for dat babe, give her like 3mnth, aswear she go begin hustle u.
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by dahmie2013: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Poor Op! U're so "in love" like sum ppl will say. Nywys, its only logical, u remind her of her past. She must have been hurt badly in d past& now she's getting fund of u&all of a sudden she remembers dat was d same way she got with d oda guy&he still left her. So she doesn't want 2 be taken 4 a fool, if u really love her like u claim, u need a lot of patience&try 2 be different.
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by segun544(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
D girl just called me now saying she hasn't head anything from me since morning and I said I've been busy since morning.........she now said I shouldn't be angry with her......I said I'm not angry....she said if I'm not angry y have I not called her since morning......I answered and said its because I'm busy........pls what do u people think I should do
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
3cycle:

Are you ok? Church is not a brothel where you pass babes around.
He said she is a decent gal, haba.
are you ok? tell me about your exciting brothel experience.... I'm sure i don't wanna hear your hypocritical church experience.
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by clubone05: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
segun544:
D girl just called me now saying she hasn't head anything from me since morning and I said I've been busy since morning.........she now said I shouldn't be angry with her......I said I'm not angry....she said if I'm not angry y have I not called her since morning......I answered and said its because I'm busy........pls what do u people think I should do

I think you should get some alone time with her..then bleeb the living daylight outta her..

nonsense.
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by segun544(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
d girl just called me again saying we can still be good friends and I said we should just suspend d issue...... d next thing I saw was dis sms message from her
There is absolutely nothin 2 suspend I blieve we've finalized everythin even if I don't feel the same way u do I know u can stil move ahead $ we can rmain gud friends ok thnks 4 understandin wish u the best in ur career even as u thirst to know God more may he reveal 2 u deep truth wich the world haav not heard rmain lifted with the rmainin hrs of 2day tnxs $ God bless
Guys wat do I do?
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Natascha(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
OP, u see this ur holy moly foly gurl? U see this Godly gurl? Na lies. All lies. Na big fat lie. She wants u to keep coming back. Leave this gurl now. Eeh? Let her have her fellow church brother, smhhh. Just because her mouth shout : " Jesus of Nazareth, U are my King". She holy and godly? Aaah, I know these type of women. Pretenders. Godly my foot!
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by osborn442(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
What kind of life do you live, maybe she perceives that you are not born again and therefore might have a different world view from hers. ''Can two work together except they agree... If you honestly want to win her, sincerely give your life to Christ even if you don't, you'll still live a happy life. Its a win win situation for you
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by osborn442(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
What kind of life do you live? Maybe she perceives that you are not born again and therefore might have a different world view from hers. ''Can two work together except they agree... If you honestly want to win her, sincerely give your life to Christ even if you don't, you'll still live a happy life. Its a win win situation for you
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Onmason(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Big tym slacking. Right from d days of John d Baptist......and d violent taketh it by force! Go to her church, her house, her workplace, etc for your info, she has already accepted. Pls dnt tell us on ds forum dat she said she wud tink about it but she came 2 ur house, slept on ur bed naked (cos dia was heat), and u ar still waiting fr a YES ansa. I go take am personal wt u wallahi!
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mr man, you are looking for holyholy girl for a relationship, are you holy yourself. People on nairaland say I have a bad mouth or I don't talk to people, I am cold and all that. Well I am cold to all people becos I was making a sacrifice. So mr man,if u want a holy girlfriend, you to become a pope
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by skentelelady(f): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Forget her please.

To me I think she's playing her to get. She likes you but doesn't really want to show it.
She believes you will always come back to her.
Please ignore her like plague for a while. Don't even reply that SMS
If she doesn't get back in a week, look for a better girl asap
angry
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by skentelelady(f): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
nestaolive:
Mr man, you are looking for holyholy girl for a relationship, are you holy yourself. People on nairaland say I have a bad mouth or I don't talk to people, I am cold and all that. Well I am cold to all people becos I was making a sacrifice. So mr man,if u want a holy girlfriend, you to become a pope
She can always tell the guy the kinda man she wants and trying to be hot today and cold tomorrow
And what he decides to be a pope, finds the way to eat the forbidden fruit and finally leave her?
Re: Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 2:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Friendzoning of life cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Understandable For A Guy To Cheat In A Relationship Nd A Girl Dare Not / Your Views Abt Silent Treatment / Reasons Why Women Cheat On Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.