Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. (5786 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

My surprise is that those who gave a candid assessment of his woeful performance when he was not the Igbo candidate for Presidency, are now very quiet and zombiedient.

Is that not the way of IPOBians? When Kanu said Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan, did virtually all Igbos not help to spread that asinine, evil and delusional rumor?

You don't know Igbos. A people patently ready to embrace evil from their own while constantly seeking to demonize others.

Go and check the post of all those Igbos who attacked Obi in the past. I bet any money they are all Obidient today.

Unprincipled hypocrisy begins and ends with Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by femisplash: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:
O tun ti zeeeh ooo.

This deserves front page.

We need to see what Obi's performance as Governor was.

Very empty I must say.

Cc:
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Wwwhy
Garfield1
Passingshot
PandoraObi
Softmirror
FreeStuffsNG
omowolewa
mascot87
Parachoko
Lanrelagboi
Dsalvo
This thread is fresh like today's bread.
Another one from 2012;
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why no one is asking Obi, Obiano and APGA to provide Nwafor.

Obi will not even talk about Nwafor. That shows you how complicit Obi was in the atrocities Nwafor and his men carried out.

Obiano meanwhile is evil on another level. Despite the fact Nwafor was openly tainted with controversy, to the extent he was transferred out of Anambra for his evil deeds, Obiano went and put in a special request to have Nwafor included in his personal security apparatus as Governors.

Obiano drafted in Obiano because of his ruthless 'butcher' credentials.

Nigerians simply don't know how evil and brutality is second nature to most IPOBian leaders. Just look at the inhuman murderous zeal Kanu and Ekpa operate with.

Meanwhile virtually all their governors, including Obi, are no better than Evans the kidnapper or Osisikankwu the murderous criminal and even James Nwafor the SARS butcher that no single Igbos knows the whereabouts of till today.

Igbos will attack Northerners yet Abba Kyari was nabbed and is in custody today while they all continue to hide Nwafor fromjustice.

Can you imagine Nwafor just disappearing into thin air like that? They should go and search all of the homes of Obi and Obiano. I bet Nwafor is in one of those houses. Yet Igbos will go around calling out others as evil. I really pity those who do not fear IPOBians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why no one is asking Obi, Obiano and APGA to provide Nwafor.

Boys were executed and their dead bodies thrown into the River.

The case was swept under the carpet by Obi.

Of course bro. Nwafor is a hatchet man and executioner for both Obi and Obiano. Ask yourself how it is possible for Nwafor to just disappear into thin air like that.

Should Igbos, if they truly care about justice, not be making noise about Nwafor and the need for him to be found and brought to justice?

The conspiracy of silence over Nwafor is deafening.

It indict Igbos, from leaders to followers, as a people casually supportive of evil. No doubt about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
femisplash:

This thread is fresh like today's bread.
Another one from 2012;
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

That thread was already dissected fully.

We know from fellow Igbos and Anambrarians that Obi was at best an average Governor.

This current thread helps to put into perspective his poor performance relative to even Ngige that spent less time, and also his abuse of power to favour his personal businesses and interests like Fidelity Bank.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Is that not the way of IPOBians? When Kanu said Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan, did virtually all Igbos not help to spread that asinine, evil and delusional rumor?

You don't know Igbos. A people patently ready to embrace evil from their own while constantly seeking to demonize others.

Go and check the post of all those Igbos who attacked Obi in the past. I bet any money they are all Obidient today.

Unprincipled hypocrisy begins and ends with Igbos.

That is why they are zombiedients.

As for those who are too stupid to see how an average performer is being exalted with lies, this thread would bring them back to their senses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

That is why they are zombiedients.

As for those who are too stupid to see how an average performer is being exalted with lies, this thread would bring them back to their senses.

Lol. Obidullards more like.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
anonimi:

How many teachers, healthcare and other workers did he employ to compliment the massive infrastructure

- Would ge have built schools without staff?
- Would he have built hospitals without staff?
- Would 800km of road not involve construction companies with good staff strength?

You should not that in the period, Anambra state was the state with the least unemployment. Verifiable..

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by 3ple9iner: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Esseite:

- Would ge have built schools without staff?
- Would he have built hospitals without staff?
- Would 800km of road not involve construction companies with good staff strength?

You should not that in the period, Anambra state was the state with the least unemployment. Verifiable..
Hope you also know during his term, poverty rate is the highest ever seen in Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Parachoko: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Obi will not even talk about Nwafor. That shows you how complicit Obi was in the atrocities Nwafor and his men carried out.

Obiano meanwhile is evil on another level. Despite the fact Nwafor was openly tainted with controversy, to the extent he was transferred out of Anambra for his evil deeds, Obiano went and put in a special request to have Nwafor included in his personal security apparatus as Governors.

Obiano drafted in Obiano because of his ruthless 'butcher' credentials.

Nigerians simply don't know how evil and brutality is second nature to most IPOBian leaders. Just look at the inhuman murderous zeal Kanu and Ekpa operate with.

Meanwhile virtually all their governors, including Obi, are no better than Evans the kidnapper or Osisikankwu the murderous criminal and even James Nwafor the SARS butcher that no single Igbos knows the whereabouts of till today.

Igbos will attack Northerners yet Abba Kyari was nabbed and is in custody today while they all continue to hide Nwafor fromjustice.

Can you imagine Nwafor just disappearing into thin air like that? They should go and search all of the homes of Obi and Obiano. I bet Nwafor is in one of those houses. Yet Igbos will go around calling out others as evil. I really pity those who do not fear IPOBians.
Just imagine if it was Tinubu that appoint a man like Nwafor? Dem no go let person rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
3ple9iner:

Hope you also know during his term, poverty rate is the highest ever seen in Anambra.

Wrong... least unemployed rate and least indebted can never lead to highest poverty rate statistically.. atleast not with N35bn pension and gratuity pumped into its economy directly.. leave out the propagandas.

4 Likes

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Just imagine if it was Tinubu that appoint a man like Nwafor? Dem no go let person rest

Bro, check out the sordid tale below. Obiano even had to be forced to sack Nwafor reluctantly by #EndSARS protestors.

Till today, Igbos are ominously silent about Obiano's complicity in employing a genocidal butcher yet same people constantly troll all internet forums and social media site proclaiming Tinubu the most evil person to live.

I am sorry but I cannot stand the hypocrisy, bias and clannish way of life of the average Igbo. There is a Kaduna Nzeogwu in each and everyone of them.

One has to ask why there is no witch hunt for the killer James Nwafor, who murdered many of their brothers, and his bosses in Obi and Obiano yet they are all constantly attacking Tinubu daily when the man has never led or wronged them.

Yet Obiano they do not even talk about. Obi they are now hailing a saint while Nwafor has simply vanished into thin air in the SE !!!! Abominable and hateful hypocrisy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/16/obiano-bows-to-protesters-demands-sacks-security-adviser-nwafor/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
If Obi did not impress his fellow Igbos with his 3rd class performance, who then are those championing his candidacy now, knowing he has nothing impressive to offer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by haffaze777(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin
Throwback:
O tun ti zeeeh ooo.

This deserves front page.

We need to see what Obi's performance as Governor was.

Very empty I must say.

Cc:
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Wwwhy
Garfield1
Passingshot
PandoraObi
Softmirror
FreeStuffsNG
omowolewa
mascot87
Parachoko
Lanrelagboi
Dsalvo
Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
haffaze777:
grin grin

Imagine the average performance and how such will impact Nigeria and not just Anambra state.

We must avoid an Obi presidency if we are to grow our economy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by haffaze777(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Throwback:

Imagine the average performance and how such will impact Nigeria and not just Anambra state.

That's what every sensible guy should do

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Paid propaganda connected with the Anambra election that held November 16 2013, few days after this nonsense thread was created.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/anambra-2013-inec-unveils-23-guber-candidates/amp/

APGA under Peter Obi won that election despite PDP being the ruling party at the centre. The result of that election was a testament to the stewardship of Peter Obi as Anambra governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Hecziggz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
I wonder if some people really think before they right....

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by beerfraud: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
IGBOSON1:
It's always been clear to me that either Obi is incapable of managing the states finances, hence leading to leakages and pilfering here and there; or he's a monumental thief, presiding over the biggest looting spree Anambra has ever witnessed! Either way, it's not looking good for Anambrans!

After 8 freaking years as Governor, there are no world class structures, and no plethora of industries setting up shop in the state as should have been the case; no city in Anambra that one can look on with pride; no world class hospitals or university to boast of; there's nothing besides that beer factory and a couple of substandard local gov't level projects for a whole freaking 8 years of budgeting and planning! Yet, some mofos want the status-quo to continue?
now Obidient

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by EcoNews: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
I swear Peter Pandoraa Obi deserve to be stoned to death by the igbos promoting him for the failure he was as governor over 8 years

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by ibechris(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
If another election is to be conducted again and again,i and my family will vote for Obi.

There is no amount of propaganda that can change my position and not this nonsense above here.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by beerfraud: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
ibechris:
If another election is to be conducted again and again,i and my family will vote for Obi.

There is no amount of propaganda that can change my position and not this nonsense above here.
nobody is stopping you
We are just reminding you that Peter Pand0ra Obituary’s government in Anambra was a failure

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by wolesmile(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
IGBOSON1:
It's always been clear to me that either Obi is incapable of managing the states finances, hence leading to leakages and pilfering here and there; or he's a monumental thief, presiding over the biggest looting spree Anambra has ever witnessed! Either way, it's not looking good for Anambrans!

After 8 freaking years as Governor, there are no world class structures, and no plethora of industries setting up shop in the state as should have been the case; no city in Anambra that one can look on with pride; no world class hospitals or university to boast of; there's nothing besides that beer factory and a couple of substandard local gov't level projects for a whole freaking 8 years of budgeting and planning! Yet, some mofos want the status-quo to continue?

And suddenly, Obi is now a Saint capable of leading Nigeria to the promised land.

We go get sense one day.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
beerfraud:
nobody is stopping you
We are just reminding you that Peter Pand0ra Obituary’s government in Anambra was a failure

We certainly don't need the hypocrites to agree, but to remind them that they are hypocrites.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Kukutenla: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Throwback:

How is the economy growing now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by RecentHistory: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2023
emrall:
Obi before becoming the governor of Anambra state was rated between 3 to 4 billion Naira rich. Within 8 years of Obi in power as Anambra State governor, he is rated between 4-5 billion dollars richer. He was able to convince some of the gullible Igbos that Fidelity Bank is Igbo Bank. Therefore, Anambra money should be deposited in Igbo Bank. He sited an example with the WEMA bank as Yoruba Bank where the Yorubas State government deposits their state funds. However, last time I checked, Odua Investment Company Limited has 10% share of WEMA BANK. Odua Investment Company Limited is owned by five Yoruba state government comprising of Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States while South east state has 0% in Fidelity bank

Paffcomm
www.paffcomm.com

, drop your gala carton and run here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by RecentHistory: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

How is the economy growing now?

Today is Monday, go under the bed and ask those who Peter Obi ruled in Anambra. That's the only place you'll find them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Kukutenla: 4:10am On Jul 17, 2023
RecentHistory:

Today is Monday, go under the bed and ask those who Peter Obi ruled in Anambra. That's the only place you'll find them.
How does this make sense
Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by donbrowser(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Today he's supporting Peter Obi grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by donbrowser(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2023
IGBOSON1:

^^^Thankyou my brother!

I had and still have high hopes for Anambra and Abia, b'cos i believe if these two states get it right, it would spur on the entire region towards economic prosperity and social stability! That moro/n at Awka (that's when he's not in Abuja) has done next to nothing to position his state as the economic powerhouse of the the area formerly known as the Eastern Region; and there's absolutley no reason why Anambra or Abia shouldn't occupy such a pre-eminent position given what they have to work with! Anyone lucky enough to govern these two states should realise exactly what it is they've signed up for, and should expect to face harsh criticism if they don't measure up to expectations.......if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I've ran out of patience with Obi and Orji......and i'm this close to doing the same for Rochas as well! My mind would be fully made up concerning Imo State, if we don't start seeing solid results by early next year!

I can joke with anything but the future of Igboland, and anyone who doesn't like my position on issues and personalities can go take a hike for all i care!

Looks very familiar grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by omenka(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Yet you people wanted him to preside over Nigeria.

Just look at the failure you described.

Cc: Seunmsg, LeoDeKing, tinsel, 9jatriot, ipobarethieves, obifraud.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by LeoDeKing: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
omenka:
Yet you people wanted him to preside over Nigeria.

Just look at the failure you described.

Cc: Seunmsg, LeoDeKing, tinsel, 9jatriot, ipobarethieves, obifraud.
Pitobi is a perfect description of a typical crook. He operates at the same level with Nnamdi Kanu just that while Pitobi is a semi-illiterate, Kanu as a stark illiterate.

The first test of Pitobi's illiteracy is when he wanted to study power system engineering within 48 hours in Egypt. The confirmatory test of his illiteracy is when he agreed he knew nothing about green energy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Be Niger Delta Republic President. / Check Out Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiohmole When He Was Still A Nonentity / Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.