Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer (2002 Views)

Slim Ladies/fat Ladies, Which One Is Awesome Especially In D Bedroom / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Aspire009: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2008
This is for the Ladies wink

Would you Prefer to marry a rich man that is not sexually active than a poor man who is sexually active.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2008
ahhh, this is hard man  embarassed

gonna go with the rich man tongue
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Gamine(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
Going with the Rich abeg o!

Sex no dey put Caviar in my mouth

e no dey put Louis Vuitton in my wardrobe

e no dey put Diamond on my finger

e no dey put . . . . .

infact e too much.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by unigue(f): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
na sex i go chop, abeg,
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Busta(f): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2008
I will stick to the rich guy . . . as long as the money is there . . . there will always be millions of alternatives.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by iice(f): 1:57am On Jul 16, 2008
Neither!!
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Temivict(f): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2008
I'll go for the rich man since he is impotent.With time i'll teach him how to be sexually active.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by sexyLeamon(f): 5:24am On Jan 18, 2010
the one I love
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by lao(f): 5:47am On Jan 18, 2010
Go for the rich guy, he will be so busy making money will not know you are having sex with a poor guy grin
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Pweety4me(f): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2010
iice:

Neither!!
Exactly!
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by oyinda3(f): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2010
rich and not too sexually active.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by elecktra(f): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
Richie rich, sex will only bring the children not raise them
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by bigrod1: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
[size=16pt]kai,naija girls love money more than sex.thats a revelation.am dissappointed.[/size]
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by pritybevx: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
Pray for God guidance. Poor today is not poor forever.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by oyinda3(f): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
big rod:

[size=16pt]kai,naija girls love money more than sex.thats a revelation.am dissappointed.[/size]

why would any woman give up financial stability for sex in naija?
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by skittles18(f): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2010
you africans have problems i rather marry a poor man money is not everything in the world
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2010
why would someone choose to marry someone poor because of sex? WTF?!?!?!
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by ebonyz: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2010
wat a stupid choice undecided
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by oyinda3(f): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2010
skittles18:

you africans have problems i rather marry a poor man money is not everything in the world

if u are a wealthy woman already then u can pick the poor man. most naija women don't have that privilege so that will probably influence their decision in preferring the money over sex.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by chiogo(f): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2010
Why can't he have both? cool
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by tushbobo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
Any woman who choses either of them will still sleep with other men outside.
The rich man who cant perfrom will make the girl's punana so hungry that she ll go and look for a service engineer to service the p-thing.
The poor man will not be able to provide for the lady,hence she ll need some one outside to give her money at times.Nothing goes for nothing,The giver will also like to have his share of the puanana cake.hmmmmmmmmm
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by sweetpie23: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
none
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by selencious(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
I would get married to the one that has got the fear of God in him. The one who is humble, respectful, god fearing, etc. That's whatsup!!!! With that, all other things would be added to our marriage. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by echobee(f): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
the one i truly luv,either poor or rich.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by unban190: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

why would someone choose to marry someone poor because of sex? WTF?!?!?!

cheii amaka

anyway i thank Gawd im rich and more than se\-xually activate

Gawd activated me well in both of em~
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
unban190:

cheii amaka

anyway i thank Gawd im rich and more than se\-xually activate

Gawd activated me well in both of em~
I'm sorry, but as silly as  this question sounds, you need to think about it.
just because of sex you want to marry someone poor? JUST BECAUSE OF SEX? not even considering the fact that you are limited on life and so are your unborn children? worrying about how to pay the bills all because of sex? worrying about if you'll be able to send your children to college all because of sex? OH PLEASE!!
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by idifu(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
Poverty has ruined everything in dis country sad
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Veritas09: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
I suppose that none of you have jobs or an education that would allow you to support yourselves? You are perfectly capable of earning money on your own.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
idifu:

as you can see, its not their fault grin
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Freiburger(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
idifu:

True talk that's Naija girls for you, but na today you know?
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Freiburger(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
camelot:

See them all pushing to the cash side, that's how/why jump into wrong marriages.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by henryhemon(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
camelot:

you seem to have an excuse for them or are you one of them?

96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? / Is It Right For Me To Tell My Gf She Is Ungrateful / She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast