Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste (3096 Views)

Four Reasons Why No One Really Benefits From A Friendship With Benefits / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by mumumugu(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
I have a question to ask you about male virginity. I have observed over the times that female virginity is accorded more attention or better put, more importance than that of males. We have heard countless reasons and benefits why a female must maintain and keep her virginity. Now my question is: what does a boy, man or a guy benefits from being chaste?
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by JECBOSS: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm still thinking
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by kingofpool: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by ATMC(f): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
undecided...they will have a male child at first contact with their wives kiss
then, their semen will be very thick and they can use it to cure pimples cheesy
ETC #mythology

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by lirusehn(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
i knw it but itz personal
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by Infomizer(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Definitely not STI-aversion. Maybe he'll be able to avoid the occasional "I've-not-seen-my-period" gist. Besides this, he's got nothing to gain (IMHO). Plus, konji go nearly finish am (that kinda konji that makes a man sneeze out sperm) grin
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by braine(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
The only benefits are STD and unwanted pregancy aversion• Daz ol•
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by ITbomb(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: undecided...they will have a male child at first contact with their wives kiss
ETC #mythology
Seems like someone with more experiences in BJ and semen sampling is in the building
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by Getrich47(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
If he's d dude wit direction ....being chaste can make him have focus nd dedication...in. His endeavours

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by 49cents(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
I presume OP is trying to thread the path of chastity that's a good one....stop wondering you will be respected, aren't you enjoying the freedom that it comes with it? Trust you don't want to live like your peers who live like those west african dwarf he-goats!!!!!
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by ATMC(f): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb:
Seems like someone with more experiences in BJ and semen sampling is in the building
yhu missed a thing in the post, MYTH...i'm being nice here...thanks to sleep. Goodnight
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by jmoore(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Opposite of chastity is promiscuity.

The reasons for being chaste are obvious.

1: The only safe sex is one man and one woman in marriage.

2: Premarital sex feeds the abortion industry therefore being chaste means you won't be responsible for any.

3: You are able to control the flesh and hormones, we are more than a chemical reaction that seeks gratification. Your life won't be directed by physical desires.

4: Being chaste means you will enjoy the greatest intimacy in marriage--the purest and most fulfilling marital relationship is that which is forever untouched by previous relationships.

5: It builds trust in a relationship.

6: No STDs

8 Likes

Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by gothrones(m): 1:46am On Nov 12, 2013
Nothing. In fact, women will make fun of you, especially in this age when women want a guy to be able to perform like Mandingo.
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Keeping your virginity untIl marrIage..........
1. Stops you from committing the sin of adultery or fornication (that's a good thing if you're Christian)
2. Means you don't have to worry about getting a girl knocked up out of wedlock
3. Means you don't have to worry about getting STIs.
4. Teaches you or proves you have self control/restraint. You would earn bragging rights plus your wife's trust.
5. Makes you view sex as so much more than physiology and you get to share that bond with your wife only.
6. Means you can focus on building meaningful relationships without the complexities that sex introduces. When you sleep with someone, there are usually varied expectations and assumptions especially when you aren't on the same page.
7. Means you will save yourself a big pile of bills. no hookers. A girl friend who's not giving it to you is bound to be less demanding than one who let's you pound on it.
8. Means you would be so wound up that you would attack physical work with gusto. You may have a good pay day to show for it, or a nice body (disciplined by hours at the gym)
9. Means you will probably get married nice and early so that you won't have to wait too long to finally give up the V. If you're getting lots of free milk you may not be inclined to get yourself a cow (hmmm can't believe I just used that analogy)
10. Means you would probably be immune to feminine wiles until the time is right. Some men are lIke gadgets that women manipulate by theIr joystIcks. If yours hasnt been actIvated, good for you. You would practically be superman!

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by MaziOmenuko: 5:13am On Nov 12, 2013
Getrich47: If he's d dude wit direction ....being chaste can make him have focus nd dedication...in. His endeavours

The last thing konji will allow you to have is focus. It will so twist your mind that you will have an e.rect'ion when any girl passes you by; not to mention when you have those carefree contact with a girl.

Not to mention the fluid attaining an escape velocity and eventually 'escaping' from the storehouse as often as twice in a week. Trust me, its easier to get laid than to remain chaste.

Finally, there's no such thing as a male virgin! Virginity as a term describes the female folks; biologically, physically and otherwise.
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by MyParadise(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2013
mumumugu: I have a question to ask you about male virginity. I have observed over the times that female virginity is accorded more attention or better put, more importance than that of males. We have heard countless reasons and benefits why a female must maintain and keep her virginity. Now my question is: what does a boy, man or a guy benefits from being chaste?

you thread or question has indirectly told us all how your name reflects exactly who you are.
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by jmoore(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

.....Finally, [s]there's no such thing as a male virgin! Virginity as a term describes the female folks; biologically, physically and otherwise.[/s]

Are you the inventor of English language?

What do you call virgins in your own local dialect?

Even untouched forest is referred to as virgin forest.

Virgin is someone that has never had sex be it boy or girl

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by mumumugu(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2013
gothrones: Nothing. In fact, women will make fun of you, especially in this age when women want a guy to be able to perform like Mandingo.

If guys were supposed to be experts at sex on their wedding nights, who were they supposed to have practiced on? If the ladies were supposed to be virgins on their wedding nights, who gave practise sessions to the expert guys? If the guys sought to marry only the ladies who are virgins, then who will marry the ones they had earlier practices on?

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by mumumugu(m): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2013
ATMC: undecided...they will have a male child at first contact with their wives kiss
ETC #mythology

not scientifically proven
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by ATMC(f): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu:

yes, hence its myth
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by ATMC(f): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

The last thing konji will allow you to have is focus. It will so twist your mind that you will have an e.rect'ion when any girl passes you by; not to mention when you have those carefree contact with a girl.

Not to mention the fluid attaining an escape velocity and eventually 'escaping' from the storehouse as often as twice in a week. Trust me, its easier to get laid than to remain chaste.

Finally, there's no such thing as a male virgin! Virginity as a term describes the female folks; biologically, physically and otherwise.
… and virgin hair describes
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by dmcdad: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2013
**Following**
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Males v no virginity. Virgin is to only females.
ETC #mythology
I won't laugh.
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2013
so many things to gain.
No headache over unwanted pregnancy.
A virgin guy will still have 100percent control over his libido, unlike a guy who has tasted sex, he will keep looking for more.
Most Virgin guys grow up to be responsible adults, not all tho its just what i think.
Important of all, you've been able to keep God's commandment of keeping yourself chaste before marriage, and God will surely reward you for dat.

But problem is i don't think they exist anymore. At least not in Nigeria. angry
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by proudlyme(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2013
booqee: so many things to gain.
A virgin guy will still have 100percent control over his libido, unlike a guy who has tasted sex, he will keep looking for more.
Most Virgin guys grow up to be responsible adults, not all tho its just what i think.
Important of all, you've been able to keep God's commandment of keeping yourself chaste before marriage, and God will surely reward you for dat.

You'll be surprised then, that quite a good number exists here in Nigeria. CHOICE
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by CyrusLevi(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2013
Heaven is a sure tn for him grin
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by proudlyme(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2013
nah! I agree it's a step in the right direction, but it doesnt guarantee heaven. He could as well end up in hell for many other reasons.
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by ATMC(f): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Males v no virginity. Virgin is to only females.
I won't laugh.
smh...there's no such thing as virgin hair and virgin land because virginity is to female undecided
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by ATMC(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu:

it is myth...you no see that part of my post?
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by Danhumprey: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
ITbomb:
grin
Re: What Does A Guy Benefits From Being Chaste by Danhumprey: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
booqee: so many things to gain.

Hmmmmmmm. One question,I know you are a female,but are you a virgin yourself? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? / Why Some Ladies Smell So Bad / Fake Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.