Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? (3103 Views)

8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by izaray(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2014
A toaster bought a girl in my compound a phone, den out of love, she decided to inform her b/f about it, d guy now asked

her to go and returned the phone, in which she lied to him dat she has already done dat. Thou she only told him about it, but

neva shown the phone to him. Now her b/f called her 2 days ago, and she refused 2 picked d called, reasons best known to

her. He called again yesterday she still didnt picked, then d guy decided 2 live his place of work immediately and come after

her, unlucky 4 her, he met her when she was about going out. So he stopped her and gave her a very dirty slap, took her

phone, hit it on d wall, and destroyed d sim card, dat he is going 2 see how her runs will get in touched wit her again, now

that she has no phone....And some of my neighbors wer sayin is because her b/f loved her, dat was the reason his doing all dat,

hence, he won't have bother much about that. Since he will surely have his share whenever he need p*ssy..... .

And to my greatest surprise, i came back 4rm wrk yesterday, i still saw d two of dem chating and laughing, and i was like... angryLOVE is in a serious trouble!! cheesy cheesy

Plss..frnds can dis be real love or childishness?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2014
na wa ooo
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
So reading in between your lines you only date for sex and wont bother if your gf is cheating? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by laplace12(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Prowizy2(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Mencade5 i see you
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2014
op, that is how nigerian girls wants to be loved. HARD TREATMENT!
If you are soft to them like moi moi your name na sorry. We have been preaching this since in this forum, even so many ladies said they prefer guys like the guy you mentioned above that broke his gf phone.

Naija gals no get sense ooo. If you really want to make progress in your relationship with naija girls then be hard. Dont be too nice. If she demands sometin and feel she dont need it, dont give it to her.

Over pampering. What am i saying? Pampering of naija babes will make you a bonafide mumu. She and her friends will discuss and ridicule you behind.

I hope you have been convinced.

Thamk you.

6 Likes

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by pasqal09: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Its a mixture of both. But nothing will make me do what the guy did.
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2: Mencade5 i see you
prowizy2 mt oga, i see u too. I don contribute my own quota to emancipate naija gals from emotional slavery and blackmail of naija babes. Long time bro. Hw ur side?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Prowizy2(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: prowizy2 mt oga, i see u too. I don contribute my own quota to emancipate naija gals from emotional slavery and blackmail of naija babes. Long time bro. Hw ur side?

No wahala at all.

I feel your contribution na true u talk,
No girl like weak guys.

I remember when my ex tell me say, if i dey shout dey shake her, u knw dose hard and arrogant things.

She dey enjoy am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: op, that is how nigerian girls wants to be loved. HARD TREATMENT!
If you are soft to them like moi moi your name na sorry. We have been preaching this since in this forum, even so many ladies said they prefer guys like the guy you mentioned above that broke his gf phone.

Naija gals no get sense ooo. If you really want to make progress in your relationship with naija girls then be hard. Dont be too nice. If she demands sometin and feel she dont need it, dont give it to her.

Over pampering. What am i saying? Pampering of naija babes will make you a bonafide mumu. She and her friends will discuss and ridicule you behind.

I hope you have been convinced.

Thamk you.
Stop generalizing,nt al naija babe does diz...infact Most ladies love guys dt ll pamper us...

3 Likes

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

No wahala at all.

I feel your contribution na true u talk,
No girl like weak guys.

I remember when my ex tell me say, if i dey shout dey shake her, u knw dose hard and arrogant things.

She dey enjoy am
hahahahaha....you see am. Na so them like us oooo.

For the past 5 years i have been hard to my girlfriends and they seem to like me more and more and more. No be our fault ooo. Na so them want us make we be.

But wait oooo. Na she tell you say she dey enjoy am, if you dey shout and shale am?

1 Like

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: Stop generalizing,nt al naija babe does diz...infact Most ladies love guys dt ll pamper us...
fa fa fa fowl.... Big lies. Pamper wetin? No be una wey i know? A nice guy will pamper una, una go take am like mumu, carry yansh go give another guy wey no send una at all. Na who una want deceive?

Mscheeeeww

*make i dey go jare*
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: Stop generalizing,nt al naija babe does diz...infact Most ladies love guys dt ll pamper us...
I see. so if it was u. u will leave the guy?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: fa fa fa fowl.... Big lies. Pamper wetin? No be una wey i know? A nice guy will pamper una, una go take am like mumu, carry yansh go give another guy wey no send una at all. Na who una want deceive?

Mscheeeeww

*make i dey go jare*
Hmmmmm.mencade5 talkn 4rm experience...Gurlz dem don show diz guy pepper...lolz
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: fa fa fa fowl.... Big lies. Pamper wetin? No be una wey i know? A nice guy will pamper una, una go take am like mumu, carry yansh go give another guy wey no send una at all. Na who una want deceive?

Mscheeeeww

*make i dey go jare*
If u treat dem nice dem go friendzone u...
turn u to Dstv wen anoda guy go use dem as Strong free to air.

3 Likes

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
runzlord:
I see. so if it was u. u will leave the guy?
itz 50/50,I may or may nt...btw y won't I go sev,y wil he eva slap me 4 dt.Well,I trust ma guy sha,he doesn't even wanna c me sad nt 2 talk of him slappin me...*throwz questn bk 2 him*so u cn do dt 2 ur gf abi?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Bunchersstab: If u treat dem nice dem go friendzone u...
turn u to Dstv wen anoda guy go use dem as Strong free to air.
My point is stil d fact dt"Nt al ladies does dt"*i rest ma case...
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Prowizy2(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: hahahahaha....you see am. Na so them like us oooo.

For the past 5 years i have been hard to my girlfriends and they seem to like me more and more and more. No be our fault ooo. Na so them want us make we be.

But wait oooo. Na she tell you say she dey enjoy am, if you dey shout and shale am?

Yes o, when we quarrel and I start my craze.

After we don settle she go come say "Boo you're really a man" I love it
grin
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2014
The girl is dumb,the guy should be in the zoo
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: The girl is dumb,the guy should be in the zoo
4 d 1st tym erthaenigma go support ladies
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: itz 50/50,I may or may nt...btw y won't I go sev,y wil he eva slap me 4 dt.Well,I trust ma guy sha,he doesn't even wanna c me sad nt 2 talk of him slappin me...*throwz questn bk 2 him*so u cn do dt 2 ur gf abi?
after disobeying and ignoring him?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
runzlord:
after disobeying and ignoring him?
I dnt disobey him eida...Ansa my questn jor...cn u do dt 2 ur gf too?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

Yes o, when we quarrel and I start my craze.

After we don settle she go come say "Boo you're really a man" I love it
grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

*runs with great, jumps from 6 storey building*

my belle ooo. Prowizy2 u don finish me with laugh ooo.

Guys, this is a true testimony. She called him a amn. Be a man and take chrge of ur relationship.
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: 4 d 1st tym erthaenigma go support ladies
believe me. I love the opposite sex. Only problem is most of you like to take advantage of us due to our 'weakness' . And that puts us on the offensive
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: Hmmmmm.mencade5 talkn 4rm experience...Gurlz dem don show diz guy pepper...lolz
i gree....but it will never hapen again in this life. How many times ur boyfriend don slap u? Both ex and present...talk truetongue
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: I dnt disobey him eida...Ansa my questn jor...cn u do dt 2 ur gf too?
its the right thing to do. I will advise any one to do the same if they re disrespected. but for me? no. im very soft. ill just give up on her
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: i gree....but it will never hapen again in this life. How many times ur boyfriend don slap u? Both ex and present...talk truetongue
God knwz none of dem has ever tried it...Even tho my ex once said he ll do it,I tel am straight away"boi,u no go wan chop atagungun na.I tuk it so seriouz nd he wz lyk,I cnt do dt,I wz jez jokin.Nd 4 my present bf,he cnt stand seein me sad nt 2 talk of slapping me...
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: My point is stil d fact dt"Nt al ladies does dt"*i rest ma case...
Missmalia are u one of dos ladies
i need to knw b4 i butress my points.
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
believe me. I love the opposite sex. Only problem is most of you like to take advantage of us due to our 'weakness' . And that puts us on the offensive
I guess u r ryt...btw,u r soundn so kul 2day,wetn appen na...d erthaenigma I knw is alwayz seriouz oOo...lmao
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bunchersstab: Missmalia are u one of dos ladies
i need to knw b4 i butress my points.
Am 1...I cnt undastnd,y on earth wil I take a guy wu love me as MuMu knowingfully well dt TRUE LOVE is scarce.u urself tink of it na...
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
MissMalia: God knwz none of dem has ever tried it...Even tho my ex once said he ll do it,I tel am straight away"boi,u no go wan chop atagungun na.I tuk it so seriouz nd he wz lyk,I cnt do dt,I wz jez jokin.Nd 4 my present bf,he cnt stand seein me sad nt 2 talk of slapping me...
haaaaaa....God why na, God why na ooooooooooooo. Ur guy fall my hand. She be he dey chop am before? If so, he for do am, after one week na u go bring the thing come give am.
tongue
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
runzlord:
its the right thing to do. I will advise any one to do the same if they re disrespected. but for me? no. im very soft. ill just give up on her
Hmmmmmm,na una dey give up on love...lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Means No / Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife. Pls Read. Lots Of Lessons Inside. / How True Is This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.