Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag (5506 Views)

Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. / My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by segello58(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
i have just been wondering on this matter since.

we are best of friend and i have been question by my friends and lover if there is something between us because of our closeness

most times we hang out in a bar to ease the traffic after close of work.
at time we discuss general talk but all sort dirty thing, its normal we are friends and we both respect that. sometimes a go i though she want me so i decided to talk her into it, u know now as man but she said no way and she explained why she love my company uhhnn well i keep off i saw her forbidden over time i lost interest.

until Friday evening we went to the bar as usual, i noticed she was on the third bottle of beer, then i ask how many more of this beer can you still go?

she answer look at you, if that i wont like to mess up my self in the house, well lets find a time to spend the night together clubbing then you will know.

then i told i cant spend all the night clubbing that i must sleep in the hotel because of my job. i ask further more would you mind sleeping together with me in the same room, no problem she said

and then i asked what if something happened between us like sex, that how would she fell like.

immediately she raise her hand to bet that i can never succeed in having sex with her.
she said nobody has ever succeed that on her. and she will break bottle on my head
then she said i should try my best that if i achieve it she will give N50k

now could it be that she want the sex or shes looking for opportunity to break bottle on my head.
should i try it or not?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by mascot87(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Guy, na broken brain u wan carry go work tomorrow?I no go pity u o

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Bimboscoo: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you are married erase the thought from your brain. If not, be a smooth player. Don't ask her those questions. Invite her on a friday, stay out late and send her back home. If she insist, get an hotel but different rooms and sleep off. She wouls come knocking by herself if she wants it, i bet. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bimboscoo: If you are married erase the thought from your brain. If not, be a smooth player. Don't ask her those questions. Invite her on a friday, stay out late and send her back home. If she insist, get an hotel but different rooms and sleep off. She wouls come knocking by herself if she wants it, i bet. Trust me.
Gbam!
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
segello58:

now could it be that she want the sex or shes looking for opportunity to break bottle on my head.
should i try it or not?

[size=23pt] rotfl!! [/size] grin
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Lovetinz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bro,
The door is wiiiide open!
What else do you want, a signed letter attesting to her acquiescence to co-habit with you? angry
She is not even a good gambler, She didn't tell you to wager money in case you lose!

The first time- make a slight attempt and 'gently' lose
The second time (There will be a follow up)
Let the guns blaze grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by temi4fash(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bimboscoo: If you are married erase the thought from your brain. If not, be a smooth player. Don't ask her those questions. Invite her on a friday, stay out late and send her back home. If she insist, get an hotel but different rooms and sleep off. She wouls come knocking by herself if she wants it, i bet. Trust me.

u na badt guy oo
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Josab4life: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
what do u want from the two? Bottle or asshole. Are u married, if u are pls stay away from her. If u are not married, is it d kind of wifeee u would like to spend d rest of ur life with? Woman wey dey break bottle with u, imagine d kind children dem wey una 4 born! Bereweries.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by chegx(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
[b][/b]WOMAN
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 12, 2013
...and this was how he broke his head. undecided
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by UyiIredia(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2013
The babe lucky say you be gentleman undecided Try that with some men, even those whose stature and mien belie their strenght and persona and she'll be another unknown figure in rape statistics. Let the babe be.
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by jahbiz: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2013
Take the calculator and calculate the risk involve. Broken head or 50k, but if you finally get the cash dont forget to ask for my account number. Wish you good game.
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Girl cant wait to be layed.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by akpur1(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2013
abeg na wash
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by japhmanuel: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2013
E be lyk say she want am..go 4 it guy bt if dey brk ur head, u neva knw me
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by walemust28(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Bros a broken head is better Dan a broken mind... Go for it
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Guy, no body is breaking a bottle on nobody's head...

She wants sex, just playing 'i'm a decent girl'...

I've seen worse..
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by chegx(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2013
It's a new day already, have you given her the sex she craves for, or you allowed her to bring a bottle into the hotel room and she used it in breaking your head?
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Mugu
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by cycline404(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin
Pls, Just make sure it is not Hennessy's bottle!

If you see a bottle of COKE, then no problem...
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by frankyychiji(f): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Dumb guy. She has given u all d green lite and u still dey fumble. Slowpoke! Take her out. Stay out till lage. Drink enuf. Be carefree. Check into d same hotel. Ignore her. Strip in front of her. Still ignore her. handle ur dike a bit in front of her. Ignore her. Go and shower. Ignore her. Pretend to be tired. Ask her to go and shower. Before she comes out pretend to be sleeping. Wen she comes out bbade her good night. Turn ur face to d wall. Let d AC. Be on high. Use d only bed cover to cover urself. Invite her to bed and tell her quickly get under covers to avoid cold.

Watch her snuggle close to u wen her tighs touches ur tight black ass. Freeze. Watch her circle her hands around u fr behind to caress ur nipples!!

Turn around and smile at her planting a long soft kiss on her forehead. Tickle her ni*pples and

Go all d way down and worship her good! D rest is history!

Don't try this at home or office or anywhere if u are not a pro! Goodluck. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by 50calibre(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Rule No 1 on how not to get laid

- Talk or ask questions about se*x, biggest turn off for most.

A predator doesn't inform it's prey of its intentions, it craftily lures it into its lair, and then strikes. I suggest you do the same, but with your head.

Silence & nonchalance would yield you better results
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2013
cycline404: grin grin grin
Pls, Just make sure it is not Hennessy's bottle!

If you see a bottle of COKE, then no problem...
wtf hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by cycline404(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2013
gcfr.com:
wtf hahahaha

Abi now, na why i advice am.....

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Shekson(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Just make sure she doesn't take a bottle along with her into the room. Ensure the room is bottle-free. The rest is ΰя history to write
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by segello58(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thank you all for taking your time out to supply the ideal.
I am not that soft but I just like to be a nice guy.
Well I only want to be sure her intention towards me was negative considering how long I have been with her.

But some pple can abuse shaaaaaaaa imagine some one saying Mugu because I had not fork my friend. The food way man go chop no go pass am.
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by segello58(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Shekson: Just make sure she doesn't take a bottle along with her into the room. Ensure the room is bottle-free. The rest is ΰя history to write

Correct
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by segello58(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Guy, no body is breaking a bottle on nobody's head...

She wants sex, just playing 'i'm a decent girl'...

I've seen worse..

Nice one bro. I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
mascot87: Guy, na broken brain u wan carry go work tomorrow?I no go pity u o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
segello58:

Nice one bro. I thought as much
hope uv done the needful?
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by xcitedjay(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
OP It's like you want to wound yourself.

Better tell her that she's won the game, that you've been thinking of how hard it will be for a sexy girl like her and yourself would be in an hotel room and no show. So no hotel room chilling except maybe she decide not to "strong mind". If your pocket is too heavy, you can go ahead.

Never make a bet with a Lady about what between her legs, there's definitely gonna be only one loser...YOU, even tho they want it from you so badly. You will see the promise land but you will not enter, even if it's just the tip. cry
Re: Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag by EzePromoe: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
That lady loves adventure, and she loved to be teased.
There's no woman on earth that can defy her sensitivity to sex especially if she is a nymphomania

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Frustration Of Watching TV With Your Wife / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / Wedding Night S.x As A Virgin:bride Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.