Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Interswitch Is Stepping Up To The Plate! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interswitch Is Stepping Up To The Plate! (578 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam / Interswitch /etransact And Vpay Cards For N15,000 Set Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Is Stepping Up To The Plate! by paymentguru: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Seems Interswitch is finally listening to its WebPay customers by making available plugins for webpay!. This move is long overdue and we hope its the beginning of more from them.
You can get the plugins from here http://webpayplugins.projectangle.com. I have not tested any of the plugins, but if any of you do, please share your experience with us here.
I think they should now provide quickteller plugins....what do you guys think?.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways Google Webmaster Tools Can Improve Your SEO Strategy / New Fraudulent Awareness At Etisalat Users. / How Do About Running My Ads On Google Adwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.