Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16283 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2006
Today is D-day, the day im gonna sweep Eve off her feet kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2006
By doing that, you'll be stepping on a number of toes. Bigshishi will skin you alive.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mukina2: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2006
oh my!!!! i wont enjoy this thread till certain people come online grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2006
what ppl Muki cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2006
eveseh's gang of boyfriends
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2006
If ya gonn@ sweep a girl off her feet - at least have the decency to spell her name correctly cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2006
me i dont care, eveseh is d love of my life, i miss u sweet baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@2cantago, go grab some air
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2006
U are now stepping on bigger toes. U r playing with fire bro.  shocked
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2006
tru_mic:

@2cantago, go grab some air

Excuse you undecided

Awwww I'm sowwwwy if the truth hurts ya little one tongue

Just tryin to help ya sad I know Eve likes her name to be spelled correctly.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2006
Olumide7:

U are now stepping on bigger toes. U r playing with fire bro. shocked

Ha u guys are funny.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2006
@Olumide7:

Maybe he likes being burned shocked wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2006
olumide,nuthing dey happen

@2c, Dont worry i dnt need no help
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2006
I wish ya the best tru_mic - ya gonn@ need some luck, because Shishikins is gonn@ hit the roof shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
If ya gonn@ sweep a girl off her feet - at least have the decency to spell her name correctly
cheesy good One baby gurl, good One! cheesy kiss

HeY!!!! tru_mic angry

U go Crab some air and make Sure U Crab enough 4 Urself and Evesahsah Cuz im gonna strangle her and she may need it
grin shocked
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
yeah, im luck maself

@beyunce honey whats good?? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2006
tru_mic:

yeah, im luck maself

@beyunce honey whats good?? kiss kiss kiss

Notin much just avin fun
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by crazyfunky(f): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
na wah o, am i missing sumin here?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U go Crab some air and make Sure U Crab enough 4 Urself and Evesahsah Cuz im going to strangle her and she may need it
grin shocked

Wats the beef
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2006
she's jealous of the attention eve is receiving!!!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2006
am i posed 2 be scared or angry, common playa i'm Big shishi,

rhoda, eve and i are da number 1 couple and we getting even BIGGER!!, just stay tuned.

wuz up luv doctor! wink

(nice 2 be back after da pointless ban)
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
@beyunce help me ask her ooooo, she has beefs with Eve or she has beefs with me so into Eve

@olumide shes def jealous
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2006
Wataguan.

Y were u banned infact.

Y jealous Rhodalyn
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2006
@big shishi, this is a battle ur definitley loosing pal cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
Let the games begin!! wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by crazyfunky(f): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2006
this thread is pointless, sowwie o but me i will talk, is dis a battle field or wat
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2006
both - batlefield and what grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Olumide & Beyunce

haha!! that will ne news!! me?? Rhodalyn?? jealous?? ''apouutoi''!!!!!!

In case U've 4 gotten, i get ma fair share of attention!!! GEDDIT!!! grin

and why do u possibly think i'd be jealous?? Cuz of the fact that mick claims to like her or what?? kai!"!!!!!!!!!!!! If U must know, i get ma fair share of nl guys grin

So better watch who U Used that damn bloody word On ''jealous'' kai!!! grin apoutoooo!!!!!!! abeg!! give me a break!! look at these yawa moves!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
Beyunce, your admin guy claims i was banned for posting sumthn in da wrong section, but i know its because i said couple of thangs bout him, anywasys it is what it is

TRU MIC wants fame on Nairaland so he going to go after da 1st lady but i'm going to wisen up and just lay back. You couldnt go after eve all this time but i've been on Nairaland less than two and half weeks and u coming at her. If u was a real love-vendor, you'd have gotten her long time ago playa grin grin grin grin and what do i look like fighting over gurlz , remember i'm Big shish,

, same wit Rhoda, (p.s. im tired of these Eve @ Rhoda thang, i'm going to squash it, it aint ladylike angry). Rhoda u was my first pal when i got on Nairaland so u my sis cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2006
Olumide7:

Let the games begin!! wink

Lol! cheesy

Who wants to share the front row with me? cheesy

I'll even supply the drinks and munchies cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
hey crazy funky whats up, are u on yahoo messengeri just added u, why dont we go for a chat or smthg

@olumide,theres no battle again cos im already the winner grin grin grin grin grin grin

@rhodalyn,its ok no need to be jealous,we all understand and dnt ever call me a mick again,savvy?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
and besides, If i'd be jealous f anyone, it Certainly wouldnt be eve!! Kai!!! Is she a gurl?? aputoo!!! grin

plus just look at BIG Shishi and tru_mick shocked shocked grin Some losers they are cheesy cheesy grin

I'd be jealous if Efani was the One who posted this topic tongue cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Mick!

No! C'est ne pas savvy! grin
U tees grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Keep Your Eye S On The Snake / Dog Owners, Please Help. / Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.