Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16325 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @blue and diddy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol lol lol grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
she's never here, so why feel for her, she prolly dont understand what the heck we are talking bout anyways

believe me she'll be back like nothing happened
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
Bluenubian, thats is so true. I swear, with the way she acts towards me, it is like she doesn't read a 5th of the things I say about her. cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
She was here a little while ago - Afeni convinced her he'd missed her - poor girl.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
who wants to eat chicken. i got one but she is hiding. i want her to appear here and defend herself before i turn her to a roasted chicken very spicy and i know how much KFC will pay to get her. evseh please come spice up nairaland. my lyrical knives need to slay someone.

DA BIG CHICKEN, YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY, SOO SPICYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
da next person dat calls out Eve wants it wit,
rhoda, you are an amaphrodite tongue, have u ever seen a female hyaena, it got a manliness and a puss!!! tongue wink cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry
dosh, wutz up cuz?i'm handlng some business , did u c ghana yestaday (no offence rhoda), they were RUBB III SSS HHH ,
Blue just tel me da truth, u proll wanna bone my gurl? grin
anyone who wanna beef eve wanna beef cray, er i mean yola, i mean crayola
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol@ diddy
i know @ 2cantango - she actually believed afeni
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
@rhoda

ur girl ciarafaker is back and she's showin out on the other EVASEH thread
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2006
SHISHI

has eve turned u into a chicken tooo. i wont hesitate to roast the both of u. will even double the value of what KFC will pay to have 2 spicy chickens . yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
shishi

u ve seriously crossed the line, i siad i ll bone eve b4 i bone u , and belive me thats an insult, more to you

and u called my girl RHODA a what, u look like u need to take one up ur @$$
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2006
nah, i'm outta this, it aint even funny no more, people dissin and stuff sad sad sad
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
run chicken run

**with hands on armpit and moving neck forward****

quack, quack, quack, quack, coooookkreeeeeellll, quack quackkkkkk.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2006
diddy - you are hilarious! oh my gosh
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
run chicken run shishi run eveseh runnnnnnnnnnnn

**with hands on armpit and moving neck forward****

quack, quack, quack, quack, coooookkreeeeeellll, quack quackkkkkk.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
ALL I NEED IS THIS LAND OF NAIRA, IS ME AND MY EVESEH, 4CK DA HE SAY SHE SAY, grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
sure go ahead with ur eve, she needs u right now, birds of the same feather, quick to run
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
i'm here all day every day
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
rhoda, you are an amaphrodite
Uhmmmmmmm----------- I Sorry but that english is wrong! smiley

the Correct thing to say is ''Rhoda, U're a haemaphrodite''

Secondly, the Spelling of Ur ''hamaephrodite is wrong! smiley hope I've made maself Clear?? smiley

@blue
dont worry Hun, cheesy im attending to her @$$! cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2006
i guess da only loser today was tru mic grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2006
actually its hermaphrodite
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
efani and rhoda

u guys are both right

one is american the other is brit.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
Efani, I bet you know all about hermaphrodites and transvestites. If I knew your father, I will let him know what you have been up to.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
i've been pimpin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
mr smart man, hermaphrodites are not trannys
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
Efani, I bet you know all about hermaphrodites and transvestites. If I knew your father, I will let him know what you have been up to.
grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
pimpin  angry shocked

wait till rhoda hears this
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2006
bluenubian, I know. Like for instance, you are a transvestite, not an hermaphrodite. You see! tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2006
afeni, blue aint , she gott juicy puss and her booty like a pick up truck,
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ afeni
i really wanna kick ur a$$ Bleep boy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
afeni

u have really pissed me off, u worthles rat, what the fxck did i do to u, u chunk piece of shyt. i look like a  dammn tranny to u,

arhh , go Fxck your self and take shishi with u
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2006
Big Shishi:

afeni, blue aint , she gott juicy puss and her booty like a pick up truck,

That is so damn disrespectful - boy go wash your mouth out angry

WTF is happening to you people in here angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / When Nigerian Policeman Stops You: What Not To Say? / Dog Owners, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.