Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16320 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
i aint gonna get dragged into ur lil kindergaten squabbles,
dont make coma at u rhoda, just chill. grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Big Shsihi

Oh shurrup cheesy cheesy U be some yawa guy embarassed kiss kiss

may da best guy win grin cheesy grin cheesy and fart on da losers face grin cheesy grin cheesy which i bet will be mick embarassed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Tru-mic, U scared of Shishi or sumthn, I'm dissappointed. U scared of losing the battle, so you going after CrazyFunky. Just leave her alone ok?  wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
I will so laugh today ehn.
Roll call,
tru_mic - challenger
shishi - present champion
eve - trophy
diddy - referee/instigator (he will choose his own position)
olumide, beyunce, muki, rhoda - Audience
j-girl - laughing box
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
j-girl, u crazy. grin grin, like i said i aint gettn involved in this, i didnt have to battle no one for eve (NOT EVEN ADAM!! grin grin) to come to camp shishi grin, she's in da camp by choice. tRU MIC IF U WANT EVE, U GOTTA BATTLE URSELF grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol j-girl cheesy cheesy cheesy add me to da laughing box cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2006
Phew! I'm not on the roll call cool

I get to leave this playpen and mix with the adults in this loopey place tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Shishi, u r also scared. Now that we've realized that u r both scared, I guess you can start round 1.  grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2006
2cantango - i am very sorry, error of omission forgive me kiss kiss
Modifications to Roll Call

tru_mic - challenger
eve - trophy
olumide, beyunce, muki - Audience
j-girl, rhoda and 2cantango - laughing boxes

We need popcorn and drinks, guys

Shishi, you gotta fight for your woman, please - make tru_mic back off.
Tru_mic, no offense, i just want some action here
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Shishi, you're also scared. Now that we've realized that you're both scared, I guess you can start round 1. grin grin

Lamo cheesy cheesy cheesy they're both two big Scardy-cats cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lol @j-girl cheesy I'll forgive ya wink kiss kiss

I've got some coke in the fridge cool

I can also supply some biscuits, dip, chocolate, popcorn - basically any munchie you can think of, thanks to my angels wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
j-girl:

I will so laugh today ehn.
Roll call,
tru_mic - challenger
eve - trophy
olumide, beyunce, muki, rhoda - Audience
j-girl - laughing box

nah im d champion for now

@olumide, im a playa for real, means that i go after all the chicks,plus crazy funky's pictures is sooo hot
@olumide shishi is def scared of me
@rhodalyn im not mick,im tru_mic,and u will soon kno that im no looser, 4 real
@ big shishi,sorry bro,i can feel ur pain cos ur about to loose
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
Okay thanks 2cantango kiss kiss kiss

All that's left is eve, and then we can ruuuuumble
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mukina2: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
aw j girl that was sweet
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
Eve will decide who she wants, she'll def choose me grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
Objection!
As a member of NL, i say we decide how eve should choose. We want you and shishi to fight for the honour
Does anyone else agree?

@ muki kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Tru-mic
u think so? don't forget that shishi has gone through thick and thin with his wife to be, Eve wink
@J-girl
I strongly agree.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2006
Yes!! cheesy YeS!!! cheesy YEs!!!! cheesy
we want blows, cheesy cheesy
we want blows
cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ big shishi,sorry bro,i can feel your pain because your about to loose

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2006
@j-girl:

I like your style wink kiss kiss cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2006
someone is gonna leave here with a swollen lip today!!!!! grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
Thank you, 2cantango. kiss
5 votes in proposition of a fight. Tru_mic, you gotta fight with shishi that is our verdict

At times like this, i need to find blue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
shocked shocked lMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy i bet it's gonna be Shishi embarassed awwwww shishi, ya Scared?? awwwwww come here, come here let me train U cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2006
yeah!! cheesy blue Sure would have made it rock! kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mukina2: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
hmmmm j babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
y'all should shut up and go cop busta rhymes new album, it's fire, plus check out da track wit missy wink, grin grin

da only boy i'll battle and da only boy dat can take eve from Shish is Crayola!!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol Shishi, U're around?? i thought U had Run Off embarassed cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2006
WE WANT A FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Olumide7(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2006
the guy has surrendered, tru-mic when you see Eve, just take her!!!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
We wANT BLoWs

We wANT BlOWs

We wanT BlOwS

We WaNt blOWs

We WaNt BLoWs
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
No way! We want a fight or eve remains single

@ rhoda kiss kiss kiss
I support that 100 times
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
@everybody im for it, big shishi, u readyi want to dig some upper cuts into ya fat lips
@olumide,yeah,Eve is mine already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / When Nigerian Policeman Stops You: What Not To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.