Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16317 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mukina2: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2006
shishi huuuu angry angry angry angry angry angry

shishi is a coward!!!!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
mayne im doing some real work out here, im doing some real press ups but a girl is under me,shes only helping me to train grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2006
tru mic, we need more pushups.

Rhoda, train shishi. I am already helping tru_mic
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2006
HeY!!! Shishi Scardy-Cat, where U at?? angry

Come her for Some Karate training cheesy cheesy plus some hierr hierrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Muki cheesy

he's not Only a Coward but a big fat One cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
lmao here grin grin grin grin
@rhodalyn,we finally agree on dat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mukina2: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
shishi of shishiville is the biggest coward shocked shocked shocked
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
Maybe Shishi has realized that Eve helped to bring tru_mic to the point of thinking he could have her - if that's the case, I'd walk away too. angry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2006
eve did that. she brought tru_mic to that thinking that's why he's so confident that he can have her
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@j-girl most def
@shishi,better im on
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
This is a public announcement to the roll call
Audience, laughing boxes, challenger, and trophy - let's migrate
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
Do you hear that Shishi?

Do you hear what tru_mic is admitting to? shocked

Are you sure Eve is worth it? undecided

Damn - NL is becoming Playaland, and it aint just the men who are the playa's lipsrsealed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
Why would anyone in their right minds want Eveseh? Excuse me while I go throw-up. shocked
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
actually guys, i stick to my guns, i'll battle anyone but not over a girl, da only gurl i'll battle for is tatooed across my belly, sorry guys, keep runnin your mouf!! grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
OMG, cant beileve i missed this. *shaking her head*

J-gal, LMAO. how come my name aint anywhere oin that list, m terribly upset. embarassed embarassed tongue grin grin

Bigshishi, we want fight. Give him a jab, left 2 right. How can he dream of takng ur eve. angry angry grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol @ afeni
ShiShi - you've never backed out b4, why now?

Toy darling, you were not here - i was waiting for you but you know you're in the laughing boxes section
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lol. oh ok. now m here, but it looks like dis boyz are backng down.
*disapointed face*

Rubbish!! after legging it to this thread, now see d rubbisg deir doing.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2006
wat is dis thread turning into
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2006
all y'all have to do is wait 4 eve to hear what she says, i didnt have to battle no one to get lil mama so why should i have to battle any one now? what this look like, the serengeti? or masai mara?, a true love-vendor get his own gurl u dont go scavenging like a hyaena, holla at me crayola grin grin
My love is worth more than battling, u dont battle for tru luv, its a known fact!!!, mutha fat faces!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
@big shishi,all ur doing is whipping emotions and it aint gon work out
@all big shishi backed out cos he doesnt wanna fight a battle he cant win
and who says u dont fight for true love??its tru love that u fight for most cos u need to do constant battle with the world to win true love.remember the knights of old?they all fought for true love,and cos ma love for eve is real, i am willing to fight for her,even die for her if need be,ooo ma sweet eve,if my mamma asks of her,tell her i aint coming home cos im sooo much in love with an angel called eve kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
Ur really makin me laugh. i think Eve as made her choice.

Well wat can i say dan good luck.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
gott@ hand it to ya tru_mic, that's kind@ sweet undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
Why would anyone in their right minds want Eveseh? Excuse me while I go throw-up. shocked

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2006
aww, tru-mic, dats certainly heroic. IF i was eve i'll fall. Bigshis look out oh, if eve reads dat u might just loose her.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2006
isn't that sweet? cry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2006
@2cantago
@j-girl
@toy
thanks y'all,i really meant that
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2006
j-gal, no need 2 cry now. wipe yah tears we wshld rejoice in love nd not weep tears over it. grin grin

Tru, u welcome. Just lookng out 4 ma eve. tongue grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2006
toy, those were tears of joy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2006
@tru_mic:

Just giving credit where credit is due.

I admit I was leaning towards Shishi - I dig his sense of humour.

But, after reading what you're capable of saying to a girl - I'll have to rethink where my support goes wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
@2cantago,well im happy a simple statement of truth can win u to ma side
@toy,thanks gurl,ill def take care of her if she comes over to ma side(i mean eve) kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol. @ j-gal.

I was also want shishi 2 win, but i'm now confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / When Nigerian Policeman Stops You: What Not To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.