Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) (4759 Views)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by Kennyroy24(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? I doubt if the policeman can concentrate on his job. #temptation.

http://www.omobar..com

Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by aflag: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2013
this guy no be Naija popo, looks like a private guard to me
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by Annie2gud(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Hey Mr,stop assaulting Her.
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by Kennyroy24(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2013
this boobs no even make sense to me self....lol grin
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by mascot87(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kennyroy24: this boobs no even make sense to me self....lol grin
You no sabi better thing jorr undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by Juell(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Haba OP! Holding her by her bare kini?
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by deor03(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
#vaselin Alert ....lol

1 Like

Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by AjaraEwuro: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by Imprida(f): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Zambia grin
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by gulfer: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kennyroy24: Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? I doubt if the policeman can concentrate on his job. #temptation.

http://www.omobar..com
E be like say, hin put hand/bwreast-cuff for the thing dey drag.grin grin
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by thaoriginator: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hmm, a vaselinity.
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by Chylo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Haba naa, dis is not police. Which time police begin wear face-cap for Naija? Dis should be a private security guy.
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by AjaraEwuro: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
it happened in Zambia - see the story here. And it was a mob who stripped her before she was handed to the police.

http://tumfweko.com/2013/05/24/another-woman-in-ndola-stripped-Unclad-in-public/
Re: Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) by Kennyroy24(f): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
AjaraEwuro: it happened in Zambia - see the story here. And it was a mob who stripped her before she was handed to the police.

http://tumfweko.com/2013/05/24/another-woman-in-ndola-stripped-Unclad-in-public/

hahahaha you they see am here you still dey refer people to somewhere else? haba na wah for u oh

(1) (Reply)

MAN OF THE YEAR; See This SEXY Guy Spotted At The ATM. / What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme / She Faints In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.