Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme (4761 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? / What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex? / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Position [photo...18yrs +] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
my apologies ,I know this is not the appropriate section for this but I feel I will get better advice from here.

Evening my people,my school recently launched their radio station and as God may have it,I was selected as the main/head presenter,I am supposed to come up with program ideas which I will host some, along side other co presenters,so I decided to bring my research to Nl to ask these questions.
1-what is your favourite radio programme?
2-pls give me some innovative ideas on what aspect I should be able to carve out interesting programs.
3-if you were in my shoes,what type of programme will you venture into?
God bless y'all.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by missKiffy(f): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sharing life's issues with chaz b, sharing life's issues with wana wana, top sport with Godwin, table of men with freeze and dj exclusive, football cooktail with bolarinwa and freeze, olodo game show and top ten nigeria with n6, sharing life's issues with aunt Landa. cheesy they are much ba. Those are my favourite on radio
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Where am I going to start...
Okay first of all, there are few radio stations I love and love listening to. They are.
Beat fm 99.9
Nigeriainfo 99.3
Cool fm 96.9
And sometimes inspiration fm 92.3

My favorite program has to be chat station on 99.3 Nigeria info. It runs from 1am- 5am
The lady that hosts was Nelly. She is like my role model when it comes to presenting. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable.
The program is informative and cuts across a lot of areas but the one that I really love is Paranormal and Science.
The show centered on discussions and opinion about majorly paranormal stuff and scientific research done about them.

I also enjoy the morning cross fire on Nigeria info. It is majorly about news making rounds both here in Nigeria and Abroad. Including Interviews and other additional stuff to spice it up.

I also love all the programs on beatfm.
From morning rush with Olisa, Mariah and Oc. to the midday show with toolz to the drive time show with gbemi to the traffic request with douglas and after dark with chris the razor.
The beat down on Tuesdays morning is also a a show I like.

I liked the good morning nigeria show with manny and the angels but it became boring. Especially when Valerie left.

I like table of men with freeze and Djxclusive and not forgetting the road show with freeze and kaylah
In fact anything that involves freeze interests me. The guy is witty and freaking funny.

I love what's trending on classic fm 97.3 with bukky and shulllze. I love these ladies.
The show is basically about the trending topics on twitter. The topics and analysed and broken down.
Most times Jimmy, Kachi or showdy joins them in the analysis.

What else..... Yes Femi and the gang. Those guys made me like football for real. Femi is good with his english and Kelechi Nkoro with his hilarious attitude, emmanuel etim, fiona and the rest.

I love listening to Rick d's top twenty charts on cool fm on saturdays....erm,
I also love the saturday afternoon show with Dauglas and dami on beat fm.

I like Titi's program on inspiration fm and Gloria maduka's show in the afternoon.
I used to listen to sharing life issues with Chaz B until he passed away.(RIP to him)

That's basically it.
Op sorry for writing to much. I am kinda like a radio freak.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by hatux: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
And how's this romantic?

Btw, some people no get work sha a o...*whats you favorite radio programme?

'Em begin they write letter like say 'em dey find work for Shell...

This is a new era, they should better go find work...

SmhV!undecided
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by smexy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Am I the only one that doesn't listen to ?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
smexy:
Am I the only one that don't listen to radio?

Trust me, radio is more informative and educative than television.
There are a lot of great programs and information that a lot of people who don't listen to the radio get to miss.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by smexy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
misssclassy:

Trust me, radio is more informative and educative than television.
There are a lot of great programs and information that a lot of people who don't listen to the radio get to miss.
yes I agree with you, but it's just not my thing. I've tried but got bored on the long-run.
Here in kd all they talk about is football. The last time i attentively listened to radio was in the year 2012, cool fm in Abuja. It was very late though, about dude in love with his cousin, asking if it's sane. People advising him and stuff. Since then.... Naaa
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
smexy:
yes I agree with you, but it's just not my thing. I've tried but got bored on the long-run.
Here in kd all they talk about is football. The last time i attentively listened to radio was in the year 2012, cool fm in Abuja. It was very late though, about dude in love with his cousin, asking if it's sane. People advising him and stuff. Since then.... Naaa

I have listened to the radio stations in Benin, Abia state, and Imo state. It was boring when I listened to their radio stations.

The radio stations in lagos are different. It can never get boring listening to them.
There very innovative and creative with their programs and their oaps are top notch.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by smexy(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:

I have listened to the radio stations in Benin, Abia state, and Imo state. It was boring when I listened to their radio stations.

The radio stations in lagos are different. It can never get boring listening to them.
There very innovative and creative with their programs and their oaps are top notch.
yea yea... Lagos is a happening place in all inclination
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by smexy(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2015
By that I mean both good and bad lol @ missclassy
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2015
smexy:
By that I mean both good and bad lol @ missclassy

Yea you are right grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by Rheetari(f): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
my apologies ,I know this is not the appropriate section for this but I feel I will get better advice from here.

Evening my people,my school recently launched their radio station and as God may have it,I was selected as the main/head presenter,I am supposed to come up with program ideas which I will host some, along side other co presenters,so I decided to bring my research to Nl to ask these questions.
1-what is your favourite radio programme?
2-pls give me some innovative ideas on what aspect I should be able to carve out interesting programs.
3-if you were in my shoes,what type of programme will you venture into?
God bless y'all.
mine is the battle of the sexes on 95.9 cool f.m p.h.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Rheetari:
mine is the battle of the sexes on 95.9 cool f.m p.h.
can you please expatriate on the program, and the table of men if you know about it,thanks
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme by dinklage(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2015
una hembelembeh!!!
olololoooo!
brekete family radio and television program remains my favourite.

(1) (Reply)

Love Text Messages / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Why Do People Like Tall Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.