Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials (15445 Views)

Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
HAHAHAH! first to comment!!! anyways sha if they like let them change referee till kingdom come, Nigeria has won the match already!! up SUPER EAGLES!!!!
u blind///// ur 2nd
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Akiika: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
wharefa!
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by vokalguy(m): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2013
bbpreye.:
Who is FIFA?
Is she a boy?

Please stay in school... comedy is not for everybody....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by begwong: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
HAHAHAH! first to comment!!! anyways sha if they like let them change referee till kingdom come, Nigeria has won the match already!! up SUPER EAGLES!!!!
Sorry for you. pls sell that yr 3310 and buy android so that u will always be the FTC!

#laughing-ethopian-dialect#
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Davidolu321: 1:43am On Nov 13, 2013
check this out...
it purely something else... follow the link below
http:///1aLDzWZ
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by obainz007(m): 2:06am On Nov 13, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin I. Dey. Laff.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by mentorallo(m): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Wether they change venue, referee or choose to play at night .the antelopes shouldnt be handled with levity.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by jaytime(m): 4:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Marwa ko, Keke ni; if they like make dem carry the match go Ethiopia again and change the referee to an Ethiopian, we will "do the needful".
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by yomfolex(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2013
even if an ethiopian is appointed the center ref, we will still beat them and go to brazil
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Agrika: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2013
Over confidence fit kill them
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Teelurv9(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2013
4-0 naija will flog ethiopians.super eagles sharp your claws lookout for any antelope kill it and bring it.wait am i the first to comment?
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Mrkinzi(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2013
Nna maka why ?
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by haibe(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2013
Heffalump: Any reason for the sudden change?

fifa don dey hear say na cameroonian referee help us
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by dailywealth1967: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2013
i no get confidence 4 super eagles after watching iheanacho,awoniyi eaglets play ball.Make we pray sai d match end 4 DRAW
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by FilesUpdator(f): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Hmmm......
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Lopongo: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2013
P.........D............P POWER 2 THE PEOPlE..MUST FIFA ALWAYS DO PDP?
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by abacusCm(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2013
Judolisco: is she a boy,omg illitracy
two of you don't know book.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by luvlypie: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2013
we shall surely win.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by luvlypie: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2013
[quote
author=ayusco85]Breaking news: i just saw on CNN and BBC news that all
the ANTELOPES in Nigeria have gone into hiding. They tried to find out
why, and a professor of zoology explained that the antelopes probably
over heard nigerians saying they will celebrate the victory on saturday
with antelope meat pepper soup. Currently the price of antelope meat per
kilo has tripled due to dis hide and seek game played by d WALYA
ANTELOPES in Nigeria. grin grin grin

***looks left, looks right, sees hundreds of ethiopians coming, removes
shoes and runs like an antelope been chased by a hunter**** grin
grin[/quote]

funny dude
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Presbulg(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013

Na you sabi book pass abi??
D hell's wrong with some people? undecided
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by olysa12: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
NotoriousB.ig:
NotoriousB.ig:
Na so My broda. Let them equally appoint Ethiopian officials all through, the match is already won.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Rufex07(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2013
Sard: am I first to comment? *adjusts his glasses * lipsrsealed undecided undecided haba! mod, abeg, help me move my comment to first, i am tired of being 23rd to comment. Thanks in anticipation for favourable reply from the mod. embarassed wink
cheesy
Sard: am I first to comment? *adjusts his glasses * lipsrsealed undecided undecided haba! mod, abeg, help me move my comment to first, i am tired of being 23rd to comment. Thanks in anticipation for favourable reply from the mod. embarassed wink
omg! you got me cracked up. nice one
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by hardbody: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2013

You obviously have no sense of humour. While at it, it is spelt 'illiteracy'....

It su.cks when you dont know but pretend to correct a mistake that never existed.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Sard(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2013
Rufex07: cheesy omg! you got me cracked up. nice one
grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Sike(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2013
However they want it. That will never change the fact of beating them the 4-1 we promised them.
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by utah1: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2013
***looks left, looks right, sees hundreds of ethiopians coming, removes shoes and runs like an antelope been chased by a hunter**** grin grin[/quote]

na u sabi....haha
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by kennyogbes: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2013
D eagles go stil use them take shine, no le le
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2013
I remembered what happened the last time... We did not qualify for the African cup of nations and i did not even think it was possible.... I still have an element of fear in me that these boys will mess up. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jelo4kul: Like this post if u believe that the more they change referees,the more the goals Nigeria would score.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria/Ethiopia -FIFA Replace Officials by nwachinemelu(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
godwinony: even if an ethiopian is appointed the center ref, we will still beat them and go to brazil..
. Guy na big fat lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final / NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa / Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.