Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,322 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (112277 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
coolandcute: hey guy do u think u are the right person to rate everyone picture?let the cute dude and ladies do the rating and not u!for u to rate pictures of people here is an embarassment,let the cute guys and the cute girls do the rating!!!!!! angry

You mean people like us grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ARABJAY(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
coolandcute: hey guy do u think u are the right person to rate everyone picture?let the cute dude and ladies do the rating and not u!for u to rate pictures of people here is an embarassment,let the cute guys and the cute girls do the rating!!!!!! angry

Hey!!! Cumon dats rather harsh..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ARABJAY(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

u be recycle bin? U keep posting same pic? Abi na ur wardrobe be d same ni? Shey na ur pose? I just can't tell ooo.

Anyway, 6/10 .... grin

Lolz..,U wan ma upload ma full memory card ni abi the 3 wey ah upload consistn of 7pix nvr do ni?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2013

guy, find somewhere and park well yu hear, don't lemme start with you oooo

I had addressed yu once regarding this ur nansense of 'I-must-not-rate' ... Shebi yu get comprehension problem ni? No push me make I land on yu, MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!! angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
ARABJAY:

Lolz..,U wan ma upload ma full memory card ni abi the 3 wey ah upload consistn of 7pix nvr do ni?

tah, #JustKidding grin

you have done well enough
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ARABJAY(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
heres another

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ARABJAY(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

tah, #JustKidding grin

you have done well enough
Lolz..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Mariopgomery(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2013
i dey cum.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

guy, find somewhere and park well yu hear, don't lemme start with you oooo

I had addressed yu once regarding this ur nansense of 'I-must-not-rate' ... Shebi yu get comprehension problem ni? No push me make I land on yu, MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!! angry
go ahead dude bring it on,I don't insult with words I kill people with words,!!!bring it on am waiting angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2013
delikay4luv: ,,
5/10....u try
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2013
coolandcute: go ahead dude bring it on,I don't insult with words I kill people with words,!!!bring it on am waiting angry

So an altercation with me is what you've been aiming for all this time? cheesy cheesy

okay \/
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

little? May be mentally .... Hhhaaaa!!! shocked shocked What am I saying lipsrsealed

4/10 because of d pose, rather feminine, and that ur oversized shirt ehn, hmmm embarassed lipsrsealed

U too get mouth! Chai!! Help am sew d shirt na...obioma
Hahahahahaha
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2013

Lol... Easy broo
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by abpatrick7(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2013
sexkillz: Seun is against contests and debates and wants them cancelled. Says it doesn't drive traffic and it distracts mods.

If not, we'd have already kicked off proceedings by now.

Wow... Well, I feel those activities should be maintained because it is what gives the forum its soul which I think most other indigenous blogs lack. An online forum-square where every member or guest can have fun and still learn from each other. It actually connects, bonds and bridges divides.

Actually, I wouldn't know if it distracts any of the Mods, but I do think it increases traffic, esp. the June edition of Ms/Mr NL. Most old/new members and guests actually anticipate another episode.

Well hopefully till whenever it may be.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2013
abpatrick7:

Wow... Well, I feel those activities should be maintained because it is what gives the forum its soul which I think most other indigenous blogs lack. An online forum-square where every member or guest can have fun and still learn from each other. It actually connects, bonds and bridges divides.

Actually, I wouldn't know if it distracts any of the Mods, but I do think it increases traffic, esp. the June edition of Ms/Mr NL. Most old/new members and guests actually anticipate another episode.

Well hopefully till whenever it may be.
I agree totally with u!!!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by abpatrick7(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
coolandcute: I agree totally with u!!!!!

Tnx bro... But I think there's been a change of mind. I think he finally agreed.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
seyideco:
Stop calling pple Aunty nd brother for here jaare, kinda lame. Yu r a man sir... Don't let kill ur self esteem, gm

Tanx sir
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Skillbobralph: Me.
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
nice. Good outfits also. Hope they aren't your christmas clothes lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
scon-p:
nice. Good outfits also. Hope they aren't your christmas clothes lipsrsealed

Gat hundreds of photos dude. Not my Xmas cloths grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Skillbobralph: Mum, me and siblings smiley
yo bro!!make I carry one of those ladies ni? grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Your outfits r superb!! 7/10

Can u dash me dat ur light green blazer?? Just asking politely ooo
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
coolandcute: yo bro!!make I carry one of those ladies ni? grin

I leave u in d hands of eyeswide...kikikikiki
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Emotional much? undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2013
Akposy:

I leave u in d hands of eyeswide...kikikikiki

stop assaulting the poor guy by reminding him of his nemesis, it is not fair! angry

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by princessayesha(f): 2:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Thank u all for posting ur pictures. Its amazing how people resembles themselves.....I don't know sha.......it get one guy for this page wry look like mr ibu. The other one looks like baba suwe. Are we having celebrities' children on nairaland?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2013
princessayesha: Thank u all for posting ur pictures. Its amazing how people resembles themselves.....I don't know sha.......it get one guy for this page wry look like mr ibu. The other one looks like baba suwe. Are we having celebrities' children on nairaland?
grin na wa
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 07, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

wonderful outfits, perfect pictures ... Nice siblings, guy may God bless that your mother yu hear, there's something about her that just remind me of my own mother (who by the way is very alive, is in fact in the room next to the one I'm typing this from grin), abeg great am for me, tell her she has a son from another woman who loves her dearly embarassed embarassed

I can't rate you, your pictures deserve better than a 0-10 rating, I got one word for 'em; PPPPPPUUUUUURRRFFFFFEEEEEECCCCTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Thanks boss.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by MENTORCH(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2013
Me.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2013
Skillbobralph:

Thanks boss. I can kill for that man and woman grin. Showing some of my pics again. I gat hundreds of them won't contain nairaland cheesy
Pls protect your parent's identity. Remove those pics showing the plate numbers of their cars but if you insist on posting them, edit them first. I know you are proud of them, so PROTECT them. . . You don't know how many riff raffs and very bad people viewing this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (156) (Reply)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral / See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.