Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110408 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Me?

The first pictures were taken last year.... I am a bit older now... With even big belle to crown am all grin grin

Better mind yourself... I old pass you grin grin
so na you be nairaland Grand papa
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by addictiv(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia why now? Your guy fine pass you...no offense.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Karleb(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Me?

The first pictures were taken last year.... I am a bit older now... With even big belle to crown am all grin grin

Better mind yourself... I old pass you grin grin
i am actually a teen anyway
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

grin

Middle finger to you grin grin
I wish you the same
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Karleb: i am actually a teen anyway
post make we see
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Karleb: i am actually a teen anyway

Kai...

Wait... What was you thinking...

That I be P.dude mate?

No man... I am way younger than you think. And some people still dey carry married man dash me grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: so na you be nairaland Grand papa

I no mind adopting you as my grandson grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: I wish you the same

Na your grandpapa I be oo angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
BRB
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

I no mind adopting you as my grandson grin grin
sorry I am unadoptable.
I already have seun as my cousin and bill gate as my uncle
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Na your grandpapa I be oo angry angry
still manage am like that
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
addictiv: Nadia why now? Your guy fine pass you...no offense.
grin grin

SharaP!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: sorry I am unadoptable.
I already have seun as my cousin and bill gate as my uncle

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: still manage am like that

angry angry angry

God bless you grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Karleb(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

Kai...

Wait... What was you thinking...

That I be P.dude mate?

No man... I am way younger than you think. And some people still dey carry married man dash me grin grin
when i say am a teen i mean every word of it and by the way u look like ur in ur late tweenties, am i right.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

grin grin grin grin
make I give you bill gate no if you think say na lie
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Karleb(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: post make we see
after u
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by jaybee3(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You dey use me play? undecided
I'm a god tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wao! Nice one will brb with lot of nice pic xoxo!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Just some few seconds ago when i was going through the pages, this thread was locked, now its open!! Na magic?

Why was it locked in the first place?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make una post una pics na!!! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
the guy behind the bolded words..

7 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib: Just some few seconds ago when i was going through the pages, this thread was locked, now its open!! Na magic?

Funny....when the thread was closed a link was posted to a similar thread like this.....now that thread has been locked and this opened.....na wa o
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib: Just some few seconds ago when i was going through the pages, this thread was locked, now its open!! Na magic?

post ur pic my friend and stop asking kweshions grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
And I don go show myself for that place already... angry angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: the guy behind the bolded words..
see the way you grab for mouth
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2013

Wow!!

My pleading fell on listening ears shocked

Mr Jaybee, thanks cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Me

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: see the way you grab for mouth

I swear them need flog you...

See as you just relax dey enter people with yabbings grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wow!!

My pleading fell on listening ears shocked

Mr Jaybee, thanks cool

Jaybee na the most lenient moderator for Nairaland. Me and you know who the other guy and Abacha of that section be like.

But Abacha na my best friend sha... I still dey keep promise say I no go misconduct for Nairaland grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cute smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo) / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.