Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:01 AM

FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death (10114 Views)

Deep Divisions Over Nigerian Child Bride On Murder Charge / Nigerians Still Que For South Africa's Visa Despite The Diplomatic Row / Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by butpro(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2013
bayulll01:
orji why are u so stuuupidd,or stupiidity is synonymous to orji,u remember orji that said
ibo ownes lagos and hes house was shut so that he can carry he's house to the dry deserted cascaded village in abia
. Soflty nah, we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ talking about nigerians here, ЙØt hausa, urhobo, yoruba or igbo. Whatever happened t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much love bn preached everyday. Why hatred on nairaland and thread? Pls take it outside.

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ichidodo: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Akinmail: ABEGIII

INDIA should DEPORT any nigerian found with ILLEGAL papers fast using the enugu international airport. Also anyone involved in DRUGS should be punished accordingly. Thanks

Nigerians will behave in a rubish way abroad and when they are about to be deported they will now start shouting and crying and also start running after the foreign MINISTRY. Smh.

Incase you don't know INDIA has ICBMs and NUCLEAR WEAPONS greater Influence and a LARGER POPULATION. Nonsense.
It is not a shooting war, so no need for ICbMs,duh?!A large population means a resource hungry society which entails into massive global search for resource generation opportunities such as you can find in Nigeria and very few places. Threaten to Shut it down and you have brought some retrogression in the Indian economy at the very least.I don't think the Indian Government would love this scenario.

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ichidodo: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2013
bayulll01:
go bleep ur mama heard u guys has no regards for elders,pathetic fooool why dont u talk to ur broda orji
You yeriba dog why don't you go Eat sh**t.Diickhead
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by bayulll01(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2013
ichidodo: You yeriba dog why don't you go Eat sh**t.Diickhead
no words for the fooool
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by Etianwanokon: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Not just apology, but the young man's family should be adequately compensated. Though no amount of compensation can feel the vacuum. Thanks to the Foreign Affairs Ministry
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by iluvweed(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Another Slap for SHabaz... grin grin grin
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ichidodo: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2013
bayulll01:
no words for the fooool
I see the shiite eating dog has lost its voice, very good.

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by AlphaMaximus(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by bayulll01(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2013
ichidodo: I see the shiite eating dog has lost its voice, very good.
u are too small to engaged me in words oo ke re rara nie go call ur elders na them fit oooloshi oloosha
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Nigeria is not Expendable to any economy
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ichidodo: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2013
bayulll01:
u are too small to engaged me in words oo ke re rara nie go call ur elders na them fit oooloshi oloosha
It seems you enjoy stuffing your face with human excretaa,You flea infested dog?!

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by chidooh1: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2013
bayulll01:
orji why are u so stuuupidd,or stupiidity is synonymous to orji,u remember orji that said
ibo ownes lagos and hes house was shut so that he can carry he's house to the dry deserted cascaded village in abia
Another one coming straight from anus

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by IleIfe2(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Police reportedly brought the situation under control and registered cases of rioting, arson and damaging public property against 51 Nigerians and one Ghanaian.

The people rioting were clearly shown damaging plastic traffic dividers
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by IleIfe2(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Orji o orji: this is the first regime that always take action to protect Nigerians in diaspora. GEJ your leadership is divine.

You call this protecting Nigerians? Didn't OBJ leterally beg for the guy executed in Singapore. The Nigerian diplomat (Nwadadia etc) reacted like idiots.
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ozoebuka1(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2013
Alpha Maximus: ... Yes, I know Nigeria is not a WALK-over, and I didn't mean the Indians were SUPREMELY our superiors in everything, I made that statement with regards to the Indian's involvement in a lot of fruitful activities such as Technology Advancement, Hospitability(Hotels), and generally cause they have more initiative than most of of our myopic leaders. That withstanding, India is not FAR better off than Nigeria seeing as most of their regions lack infrastructure and they still use rickshaws as a means of transport.
then. what's your point? stop making baseless statements!!!!! its annoying...damn!

2 Likes

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2013
ichidodo: It is not a shooting war, so no need for ICbMs,duh?!A large population means a resource hungry society which entails into massive global search for resource generation opportunities such as you can find in Nigeria and very few places. Threaten to Shut it down and you have brought some retrogression in the Indian economy at the very least.I don't think the Indian Government would love this scenario.

SCOFFS! how many nigerians are in india 45000. Out over a billion population nobody cares if you are exterminated.

What is the amount of trade between india and Nigeria? In terms of billions of dollars? Balance of trade is heavily skewed to their side. And if you stop buying they'll find other buyers. Simple.

You Nigerians(biafrans?) just like to think that you are more important than you really are.

I don't like india. Their movies now disgusts me. Still it dosen't change the fact that they should't give a damn about nigeria. Get it?

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by nnemmpi(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2013
I have been to mumbai once,i dont like india generaly they are very jellous people
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2013
RED DEVILS: Nigeria is not Expendable to any economy

LIES!! Again you people like to think you're more important than you really are.

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ocelot2006(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2013

INDIA should DEPORT any nigerian found with ILLEGAL papers fast using the enugu international airport. Also anyone involved in DRUGS should be punished accordingly. Thanks

Nigerians will behave in a rubish way abroad and when they are about to be deported they will now start shouting and crying and also start running after the foreign MINISTRY. Smh.

Incase you don't know INDIA has ICBMs and NUCLEAR WEAPONS greater Influence and a LARGER POPULATION. Nonsense.

WHO GIVES A RAT'S TUSHIE IF THE INDIANS HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS?! They are NOT the only ones with the bomb. And this is definitely NOT our first rodeo with diplomatic issues like this. Or do you expect us to quiver at the "almighty" India who bunged up the peace-keeping operation in Sierre Leone under the leadership of their Lt. Gen Vejay, who btw got replaced by a Nigerian?

It's ok if they decide to evict illegal immigrants, but it gives them ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to persecute law abiding Nigerians living there. Let them note that they stand ALOT to lose if we decide to sieze and nationalise indian-owned coys and deport indians in droves. And they CANNOT and WILL NOT do jack-shyte about xcept probably retaliate in kind with little-no effect on the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ichidodo: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Akinmail:

SCOFFS! how many nigerians are in india 45000. Out over a billion population nobody cares if you are exterminated.

What is the amount of trade between india and Nigeria? In terms of billions of dollars? Balance of trade is heavily skewed to their side. And if you stop buying they'll find other buyers. Simple.

You Nigerians(biafrans?) just like to think that you are more important than you really are.

I don't like india. Their movies now disgusts me. Still it dosen't change the fact that they should't give a damn about nigeria. Get it?
Yes.We Nigerians are so very much important than we give ourselves credit for.Its not my fault if you think your life isn't worth the trouble and i reiterate that India has far much too lose if they want to get into an Unholy sh**t storm with us

2 Likes

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ozoebuka1(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2013
Alpha Maximus: My point? Hold on lemme forward your question to WAEC!! grin
whatever...I thought of using d word "punk" buh I sed lemme leave it for another.
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by OgologoDimkpa: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Alpha Maximus: ... Yes, I know Nigeria is not a WALK-over, and I didn't mean the Indians were SUPREMELY our superiors in everything, I made that statement with regards to the Indian's involvement in a lot of fruitful activities such as Technology Advancement, Hospitability(Hotels), and generally cause they have more initiative than most of of our myopic leaders. That withstanding, India is not FAR better off than Nigeria seeing as most of their regions lack infrastructure and they still use rickshaws as a means of transport.
You're somehow contradicting yourself undecided
My stance still remain that we'll not take shiits from Indians.
The response of the honourable minister would have sent the message to them sad

Enough of all these mockeries
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by Orjioorji(f): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
bayulll01:
Please dont insult me next time.... I am pleading with u.
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by sunex: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
all I want to hear is "indians must go"...I hav 1 dat I av to send parking..... grin
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by sunex: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orji o orji: Please dont insult me next time.... I am pleading with u.

so u sabi fear lik ds.... cheesy
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by ocheejemb: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Are you guys kidding me?

What is this same Federal Goverment doing about indiscriminate deaths of Nigerians in Nigeria?
What has this goverment done about indiscriminate deaths for foreigners in Nigeria?
The Nigerian in India was killed by a drug gang, why should the Indian goverment apoligize for this?
The Nigerians in India constituted themselves a nuisance by rioting in a soverign nation, attacking police, and blocking a highway. What is the Federal Goverment saying about this?

1 Like

Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by dasparrow: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
oche_ejemb: Are you guys kidding me?

What is this same Federal Goverment doing about indiscriminate deaths of Nigerians in Nigeria?
What has this goverment done about indiscriminate deaths for foreigners in Nigeria?
The Nigerian in India was killed by a drug gang, why should the Indian goverment apoligize for this?
The Nigerians in India constituted themselves a nuisance by rioting in a soverign nation, attacking police, and blocking a highway. What is the Federal Goverment saying about this?

I wonder how some of you reason. The man who got killed was not part of the drug gang. He was coming back from lunch according to what the minister said and got stabbed by some of the members of the indian drug gang. Would you like it if you were living abroad and were just minding your business and someone comes along and stabs you to death? Would you talk this way if it was your brother whose life was cut short just like that? I don't know why some of you have no conscience or empathy for your fellow human being.

You call yourself a Nigerian yet you are taking sides with indians. You are a disgrace and a sell out. Nigerians in Goa rioted because one of their own was brutally killed for no reason. I even doubt you are a Nigerian because you are busying taking sides with outsiders over your own. How many people from other nationalities take sides with foreigners over that of their fellow country men and women? Please, do yourself a favor and leave this forum. I pray that you get attacked in foreign land while you are just walking the street and minding your own business and I pray that your attack get swept under the carpet and your attackers go free.

@Post

I am glad the federal government is doing something about this unfortunate incident that took place in Goa, india. I still think that Nigerians living in india should leave that place immediately and indians living in Nigeria should equally take their curry and garlic smelly selves back to their cow-worshipping overcrowded country.

#TEAM INDIAMUSTGO#
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by getukudo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
bayulll01:
go bleep ur mama heard u guys has no regards for elders,pathetic fooool why dont u talk to ur broda orji

You should learn to watch what you say to people here! You don't know anyone here...try and curtail what you say! You have every right to say what you want to say..just watch what you say!
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by odomanis: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2013

Did you not read the post well ?
The minister said the young man was coming back from lunch and was killed by people(two communities)fighting. He was not one of them. The post didnt say the boy killed was behaving anyhow. the minister didnt say the young man was stealing or doing drug. She said the guy was coming back from lunch.
Please drop this hatred.
Re: FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death by vislabraye(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
If Indians are deported en mass from Nigeria, they would think twice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Postponed Her Day Of Judgement By One Week – Sowore / APC Distributes Membership Registration Materials To States / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.