Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... (28390 Views)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
patroccini: Incase people do not know Fashola just signed a deal to partner microsoft to oversee Lagos state technological advancement so he should go and see him because no matter what anybody says he has done more things than most governors joined together

www.nairaland.com/attachments/786802_lagos20flag_jpgc611858972ce73fc21692c2695cb28e1

[img]http://newsroom.unl.edu/announce/files/file28730.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta:

And my wonderful internet life is troubling your sad and pathetic existence and giving you sleepless nights?

You are obviously the sick party here...

Ok. Satisfied?
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by tolutweety(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls, cant we all just be reasonable enough to see things the way they are. aint saying any governor is 100% perfect, buh u cant also take it away from him. The Governor of Lagos State is working... and He is working, regardless of whatever your opinion is about his method used in developing Lagos. U dont need a soothsayer to tell u things he accomplished in his 2 terms,its that obvious ...cant just be compared with any other Governor presently serving in the country.

A perfect evidence is Bill gates coming over from wherever to see him after leaving abuja, what other state would av come to his mind if not lagos, no thanks to the technology growth partnership agreement signed between them and other good things he's heard about lagos.

Whether or not u feel it.. just concur . Governor Raji Fashola is working. * before u strt quoting me, im not a fan of politics, neither am i a tribalist.im just a nigerian who just stated my honest view of the governorship of Fashola, so dont bother quoting, u aint getting any reply *

www.nairaland.com/attachments/786802_lagos20flag_jpgc611858972ce73fc21692c2695cb28e1

[img]http://newsroom.unl.edu/announce/files/file28730.jpg[/img][/quote]
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by owobokiri(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
SMH Just take a second look at Fasholas face, reminds you of the excitement on a five year olds face after meeting father christmass the first time? ACN propaganda machinery goes haywire here.... News like this should make ACN leaders bow their oblong heads in shame, but no; they have to spin tinz till they get dizzy. A self made billionaire flies thousands of miles to help cure an ACN state of her polio menace, rather than being humbled by this ugly reality, we are being subjected to the snarling rants of some tribal attack dogs who some how managed to make the whole story look sexy. Even a bemused bimbo parading his racist self as the governor wants to make as much political capital as he can from this tragedy. Bill Gates was not at Alausa to meet the newest programmer per excellence in town. He was there because he was fighting polio.., I guess he was dodging your drinking water too for obvious reasons.. Two years from now, another oyibo philanthropist will cause excitementS at Alausa as he starts to fight CHOLERA ravaging Lagos as we speak! All these while Tinubu and Fashole fiddle over Lekki road contract terms..

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
owobokiri: A self made billionaire flies thousands of miles to help cure an ACN state of her polio menace, rather than being humbled by this ugly reality,

Since BG's first stop was Aso Rock in Abuja aka the Fed Capital, it's safe to assume that Jonathan Oponuchukwu as the commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigerian including your village should be humbled by the ugly reality that your federal republic is polio central.

Abi he was with Jonathan Odechukwu to meet with computer programmers like oponuchukwu himself, PEJ aka madam sheepo, ada obi, mimiko, ode sambo and the other goofballs in the picture?

Like I ask all the time, why is it always hard for you dumb, ignorant, hateful, bitter and disgruntled villagers to make sense?
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Itoroetti(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
agbameta:

Unlike the boring, unexciting, incompetent and uncoordinated losers above...

lmao 2 samboribobo, the clown just look lost and out of place...

I bet Bill Gates couldn't wait to get away from the worthless dullards and head to Lagos...

One day u'll commit sucide cos of jealousy.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Itoroetti :

One day u'll commit sucide cos of jealousy.

Jealous of the useless, worthless, corrupt, incompetent and uninspiring clowns in that pic? Stay off the village cheap crack for your own miserable good...
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by suwailad(f): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
why people too jealous Baba Fash? Jealousy kills. Fashola for President oh!
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by damoobaba: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
@timilehyin01:
angryAm ii d only one who tinks dats not bill gates??
Am I d only 1 who feels u reason wit ur nose,just like pigs.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by damoobaba: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pharaoh9: Fashola likes begging for a snap with wealthy men, smh
Continue shakin dat ur empty head maybe it will make u get some sense.cos for now,dat ur skull is jst 4 design and if u have no use 4 itn u can go give to dat ur brother dat used his mother for money ritual.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Otuoke and yoruba men hosted Bill Gate, a northerner (dangote) is Bill Gate's right hand man, where are the igbo leaders? Igbos should know that something is wrong with their leaders and they need a serious rethink. You people will abuse Hausas and curse Yorubas but you never stop trooping to their land for greener pasture (as if those place are white men land) . Igbos are the architect of their misfortune but they will never stop blaming Awolowo, Balewa and usman dan fodio for their backwardness. It is only Igbos that elects retards, mentally deranged and bigots as leaders but will never hesitate to abandon their fathers land to kano, lagos, jos, kaduna and zamfara instead of them to stay, fight and challenge the slowpokes they choose as leaders. Igbos are the only ungrateful nuisances in Nigeria that will be allowed toil and achieve success in another man's land but instead of them to show appreciation to their host they will pay their host back with evil, insult and fraud. This may seem harsh on them but this is just the real description of a typical igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by dhaewood(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by dhaewood(m): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2013
DANGOTE PIKIN FOLLOW AM, ASPAR SAY IF BILL GATE GO DO MISTAKE LIKE HAJIA, BRIDE PRICE GO PLENTY........U KNOW NOW OPPORTUNITY FOR BIZ EXPANSION
agbameta: Fashola with Bill Gates...
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by agbameta: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Abiolacicero: Otuoke and yoruba men hosted Bill Gate, a northerner (dangote) is Bill Gate's right hand man, where are the igbo leaders? Igbos should know that something is wrong with their leaders and they need a serious rethink. You people will abuse Hausas and curse Yorubas but you never stop trooping to their land for greener pasture (as if those place are white men land) . Igbos are the architect of their misfortune but they will never stop blaming Awolowo, Balewa and usman dan fodio for their backwardness. It is only Igbos that elects retards, mentally deranged and bigots as leaders but will never hesitate to abandon their fathers land to kano, lagos, jos, kaduna and zamfara instead of them to stay, fight and challenge the slowpokes they choose as leaders. Igbos are the only ungrateful nuisances in Nigeria that will be allowed toil and achieve success in another man's land but instead of them to show appreciation to their host they will pay their host back with evil, insult and fraud. This may seem harsh on them but this is just the real description of a typical igbo people.

Back in their village conducting their relegated village activities...

One is busy imprisoning his own wife, one is running errands for oponuchuku, the orji one can not operate beyond his abiah village, the eboyien one just dey invisible as usual.....smh.
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2013
tolutweety: [color=#770077][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Pls, cant we all just be reasonable enough to see things the way they are. aint saying any governor is 100% perfect, buh u cant also take it away from him. The Governor of Lagos State is working... and He is working, regardless of whatever your opinion is about his method used in developing Lagos. U dont need a soothsayer to tell u things he accomplished in his 2 terms,its that obvious ...cant just be compared with any other Governor presently serving in the country.

A perfect evidence is Bill gates coming over from wherever to see him after leaving abuja, what other state would av come to his mind if not lagos, no thanks to the technology growth partnership agreement signed between them and other good things he's heard about lagos.

Whether or not u feel it.. just concur . Governor Raji Fashola is working. * before u strt quoting me, im not a fan of politics, neither am i a tribalist.im just a nigerian who just stated my honest view of the governorship of Fashola, so dont bother quoting, u aint getting any reply

No be lie, I'm an Igbo man and I approve this message. grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by tolutweety(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2013
;
rudedough:

No be lie, I'm an Igbo man and I approve this message. grin grin

cool wink
Re: Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... by markovie: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2013
the rich will always be with the rich......... bill gates and dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu / VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.