Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar (5444 Views)

Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On #dasukigate / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' / Why I Speak Big Grammar - Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2013
jaryeh: Though the man is not communicating to majority of his audience. But I love his use of english!
While his command of the English vocabulary is commendable, I think his message gets lost in translation. He's seen more like a comedian than a serious ex-lawmaker. Unfortunately, that's his cross. He probably finds it difficult to speak simple English as he's used to the "big grammar." I like him though.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by IAMBREEZY: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2013
This man with his massive grammar.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2013
IAMBREEZY: This man with his massive grammar.
He is the Grammarian of the Federal Republic (GFR) grin
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by WildChild00(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2013
He speaks more of Latin, and a mixture of English Language, I understand some Latin too....
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by igbeke: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abeg, wetin d ogbeni dey talk?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
obahiagbon used to bakole tool of conflicts resolutions, wen d house is in a state of ahfilaga filogus, bakole wud ask obahiagbon for his comic contributions. Then d conflicts resolves itsself wen those grammars spewed on d house of rep.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
ighoosagie: obahiagbon used to bakole tool of conflicts resolutions, wen d house is in a state of ahfilaga filogus, bakole wud ask obahiagbon for his comic contributions. Then d conflicts resolves itsself wen those grammars spewed on d house of rep.
grin grin At least he made some impact in that aspect...lol
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by pendusky(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idi Amin: Please make me understand, Oga Pendusky. Sorry oo, I no know say na u grin

now lets see what he was trying to portrays

''This ASUU strike is a miasma(harmful fumes) of a deprecable(That may or should be deprecated i.e express disapproval of) apothesis (highest level of glory or power) of an hemorrhaging(uncontrolled loss) plutocracy (governance by wealthy), cascadingly (downward flowing) oozing (flow or leak slowly) into a malodorous ( bad smelling) excrescence (outgrowth) of mobocracy ( from political control exercised by a mob)

With all tarmangant (insults) ossifying (which has become inflexible) proclivities (which has become natural tendency) of a kakistocracy (bad government), our knowledgia(knowledge grin ) centura is enveloped in a paraplegic ( inability to move )crinkum-crankum (elaborate decoration or detail.) . Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu (this is already seen in), dejavu peret ologomabia. (already seen ****) ''

note: *** is not properly written by the interpreter
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by imperiouxx(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
infonubia: [img]http://4.bp..com/-Bi8A7ZTt_z0/UoLlAumSzNI/AAAAAAAAC9E/qFuV0BR-DIQ/s640/Obahiagbon.jpg[/img]

Following the unfortunate car crash that claimed the life of Festus Iyayi, the former president of the Nigerian Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Our Grammarian of the Federal Republic, Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon (GFR) gave this condolence message on Facebook.

Just last week, Honorable Patrick said this about the ASUU strike:

#lobatan. I rest my case!

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/11/honorable-patrick-obahiagbon-mourns-ex.html

pendusky:

now lets see what he was trying to portrays

''This ASUU strike is a miasma(harmful fumes) of a deprecable(That may or should be deprecated i.e express disapproval of) apothesis (highest level of glory or power) of an hemorrhaging(uncontrolled loss) plutocracy (governance by wealthy), cascadingly (downward flowing) oozing (flow or leak slowly) into a malodorous ( bad smelling) excrescence (outgrowth) of mobocracy ( from political control exercised by a mob)

With all tarmangant (insults) ossifying (which has become inflexible) proclivities (which has become natural tendency) of a kakistocracy (bad government), our knowledgia(knowledge grin ) centura is enveloped in a paraplegic ( inability to move )crinkum-crankum (elaborate decoration or detail.) . Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu (this is already seen in), dejavu peret ologomabia. (already seen ****) ''

note: *** is not properly written by the interpreter

WTF!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by pendusky(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

WTF!
grin
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Livinusc(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
why ar u people worrying ur selves, if u cross shake dis man surname very well his grammar talys with his surname so u pple should stop counterfeiting d man because is not his fault.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Livinus.c:
why ar u people worrying ur selves, if u cross shake dis man surname very well his grammar talys with his surname so u pple should stop counterfeiting d man because is not his fault.
What?
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Let's hope this makes the front page.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by prymesolution: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Omo, see grammar! I do like him tho. If only I can find a Latin dictionary to supplement this oxford dictionary.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2013
2 Samuel 1:19-20 KJV

The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen! Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96A4ZctoBdw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D96A4ZctoBdw

Obahiagbon sometimes copy paste frm bible .

Compare this bible verse with his speech above.

1 Like

Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by prymesolution: 5:04am On Nov 14, 2013
ighoosagie: 2 Samuel 1:19-20 KJV

The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen! Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96A4ZctoBdw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D96A4ZctoBdw

Obahiagbon sometimes copy paste frm bible .

Compare this bible verse with his speech above.

Maybe that's cos he studies the bible too
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
prymesolution: Omo, see grammar! I do like him tho. If only I can find a Latin dictionary to supplement this oxford dictionary.

You can always use Google.
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
prymesolution:

Maybe that's cos he studies the bible too
quoting religious book in a diverse religion gathering is an awkward moment.

He should thank is stars dat dos aboki were not paying enough attentions grin
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
ighoosagie: quoting religious book in a diverse religion gathering is an awkward moment.

He should thank is stars dat dos aboki were not paying enough attentions grin
Hmmmm
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
igbeke: Abeg, wetin d ogbeni dey talk?

I think someone broke it down for us...lol
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by infonubia(m): 3:22am On Nov 28, 2013
I'm still hoping that this makes front page. Mods make it happen...I believe you!
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by HonNze: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
I love dis man and am missin him in the house of rep
Re: Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar by tfk08: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
I can stop laughing
Etumgbe:
This man is having mentalluqum disorderloqum

(1) (2) (Reply)

You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This / 7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch / Oil Fields In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.