Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Till My Change Comes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Till My Change Comes (401 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) / Waiting Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Till My Change Comes by rccgamg: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ObkHF4yQk

God has everything in stock for Man's need.

Challenges are inevitable in life.
If you pray you'll have challenges, if you don't Pray you'll still have challenges

Job 14:1~ Man that is born of Woman is a few days and full of trouble.

Don't think that you are the only one going through a tough time, going through tough times is a fact of life.

James 5:8-11 ~You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the lord is at hand. Do not grumble against one another, brothers, so that you may not be judged; behold the judge is standing at the door.
As an example of suffering and patience, brothers, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the lord.
Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard the steadfastness of JOB, and you have seen the purpose of the lord, how the lord is compassionate and merciful.

Jesus said concerning Lazarus' death in John 11:4 which says:
But when Jesus heard it he said, "This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, do that the Son of God may be glorified through it"

So, Don't give-up, Don't loose Hope, Don't go back to your former life of Sin because the darkest hour of the Night is usually about the hour of the break of dawn.

(1) (Reply)

Mortified / Power Belongs To God / Pagans,atheists,sinners, Come To Jesus He Has Forgiven You All Your Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.