Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! (5885 Views)

April 11 Elections: South-east Must Vote APC – Nwagwu / Why South-east Must Reject Jonathan In 2015 — APC / Terror In Anambra (all Igbos Travelling To East Must Read This And Beware!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: They are niger deltans.
Lol, leave my Niger Delta alone ooo... We're not known to be tribalists
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by pullyacap: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

We dont need the Presidency please. Nigeria is not worth it.
We are only trying to manage the situation till the Biafran flag flies high.

You are right, we don't have regional leaders and that is our undoing.

My brother you are making a great mistake and I believe you people should always have PLAN B but obviously some of you are too emotionally attached to BIAFRANISM hence can't be bothered about some salient fact!

If you are expecting Jonathan's National Confab to be an easy way to getting Biafra you will be disappointed!

Even Femi Okunrounmu have tacitly said with both sides of his mouth that 'there will be no no-go-areas' but at the same time said 'Nigeria's Unity will not be discussed'

I put it to you,your elites and business people are even the ones that are secretly against the break up of this country unlike the belief that it is the Northerners and South westerners who are against you people leaving to have your own country

Tell me,if Peter Obi sure wants this country to break up,would he have gone ahead to commit N5billion into the NEXT SHOPPING MALL in Abuja a project which has employed about 5000 people outside the SE coupled with his several investments in Lagos and other places

If you all can't smell politics and manipulation in all of these towards this coming election and against 2015 then you are naive

All your billionaires have some of their investments outside the SE,they will never open their eyes and allow your sentimental cries and wailings to turn them into paupers overnight!

That is why I am advocating that rather than SEners to curse,abuse and alienate themselves from other parts of Nigeria,you should tread softly and build bridges politically

The SEners are too widespread in all parts of this country to risk making people go through another round of blood letting because the power brokers in this country across all the geopolitical zones including SE will not lay low and watch this country disintegrate!

I expect people to curse and shout me down!

But the Ifeanyi Ubahs,Orji Uzor Kalu's,Cletus Ibetos,Peter Ubahs,Arthur Nzeribes,Emeka Offors,Arthur Ezes will not all carry their billions investments which include High rise buildings,Oil blocs,Oil Vessels,Tank farms,Warehouses,Jetties,Private Jet Hangars on their heads should what most sentimental and emotional folks are happen

The worst that can happen is a little political concession like State creation in the SE,Improved Revenue sharing formula and a loose federalism

I don talk my own sha

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by wesley80(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: A strong feeling of identity with and
loyalty to one's tribe or group.
That's what Google told you right? Unfortunately, Google does not understand the peculiarity of Nigeria so here are some better definitions.

Tribalism is when a 'National leader says this; 'We must ruthlessly prevent power change. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future. - Ahmadu Bello'

Tribalism is Awo breaking up the NCNC to empower the SW region even though in the long run he knew Nigeria as a nation would be worse off - it was expedient, even though it robbed the country the opportunity of having her foremost nationalist and two most capable leaders preside over the country.

Tribalism is a Presidential candidate touring the entire North and SW during his presidential campaigns but not bothering to set foot in the SE, It is refusal to condemn and try to stop the butchering of young corp members simply because they are from other tribes of the country - Your Mentor Buhari.

Tribalism is Bola Tinubu the 21st Century Awoist.

Now do you know what Tribalism means in Nigeria?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by alex101(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
To my Anambra brethren and Ndigbo in general; you must know that Islamic fundermentalism, as promoted by the boko party, APC is vehemently opposed to your way(s) of life. These islamists are jealous of the principle philosophical and ideological foundation of Igboism, which simply "all men are created equal before God". These APC goons believe in subjugation of their followers,,,hence; almajirism in the north and agberoism in the SW.

We must never allow these Islamist get anywhere near any of the governors' houses in Igboland, for the glory of God is upon us. cool

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by funnyx(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

The problem is that our people are more Nigerian than all the others, and that is why they always loose!
While Awo built his Western region, Bello built his Northern region and what did Zik do? He was busy shouting "one" Nigeria.
And after 100 years, Nigeria has refused to be one.

In Nigeria, it is only our people that travel all over the place developing other people's lands, while leaving ours to deplete. Only to be killed at slightest excuse as if they are less than goats.

Our people must come together and build a regional force that will protect our interest pending when the Biafran flag will fly to fall no more.

I have to agree with you on this to a large extent, right from the formation of this entity called Nigeria no other ethnic group want one Nigeria more than the igbos.The reasons for this is best known to igbo leaders.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by alex101(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:

PDP: Bamanga Turkur
The difference is that PDP is not an Islamic terrorist party like APC

APGA Secretary: Sani Muhammad Shinkafi
APGA Election Screening Chairman: Tayo

The main power broker in APGA remains in the hands of a non-Islamist, for now till he's made to pay for his crime (the criminal Peter Obi for now)

We only know Ngige, He will be the second oshiomole in APC
Both are as inconsequential as Rochas
What we are against in Igboland is Islamic terrorism, which APC represent,,,SIMPLE!
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80:
That's what Google told you right? Unfortunately, Google does not understand the peculiarity of Nigeria so here's a better mine.

Tribalism is when a 'National leader says this; We must ruthlessly prevent power change. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future. - Ahmadu Bello'

Tribalism is Awo breaking up the NCNC to empower the SW region even though in the long run he knew Nigeria as a nation would be worse off - it was expedient, even though it robbed the country the opportunity of having her foremost nationalist and two most capable leaders preside over the country.

Tribalism is a Presidential candidate touring the entire North and SW during his presidential campaigns but not bothering to set foot in the SE, It is refusal to condemn and try to stop the butchering of young corp members simply because they are from other tribes of the country - Your Mentor Buhari.

Tribalism is Bola Tinubu the 21st Century Awoist.

Now do you know what Tribalism means in Nigeria?
Was Chuba Okadigbo an Anambra man not a vice presidential candidate to Buhari a certain time? Did Buhari not go to Anambra and other southeast states to campaign with his Isiagu attire?

As long as Jonathan knows those behind Boko haram and he refuses to name names, you don't expect buhari to condemn the sect. PDP is boko haram and Boko haram is PDP- Andrew Azazi

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by wesley80(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: Was Chuba Okadigbo an Anambra man not a vice presidential candidate to Buhari a certain time? Did Buhari not go to Anambra and other southeast states to campaign with his Isiagu attire?

A certain time you said, try in recent times, try as recent as 2011
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80:
A certain time you said, try in recent times, try as recent as 2011
nothing will happen! If Buhari eventually becomes the presidential flagbearer of APC,he will tour the whole states for his campaign. cool
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by phriglobe: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: nothing will happen! If Buhari eventually becomes the presidential flagbearer of APC,he will tour the whole states for his campaign. cool
Buhari is not welcome in Anambra, APC will be foolish to field him.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by cKaiser: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80: Tribalism is a Presidential candidate touring the entire North and SW during his presidential campaigns but not bothering to set foot in the SE, It is refusal to condemn and try to stop the butchering of young corp members simply because they are from other tribes of the country - Your Mentor Buhari.

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/news-page-images-480-[/img]

The extent people go to tell their lies

CPC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) with his
running mate Pastor Tunde Bakare at the South - East presidential
campaign of the party at Owerri today.

CPC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd), his running
mate Pastor Tunde Bakare and Mrs Sharon Ikeazor, CPC woman leader, at
the South - East presidential campaign of the party at Owerri today.
CPC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) at the South -
East presidential campaign of the party at Owerri today.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/cpc-presidential-candidate-muhammad-buhari-campaigns-owerri-imo-state

Owerri is now in the North

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by rafindo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
funnyx:

I have to agree with you on this to a large extent, right from the formation of this entity called Nigeria no other ethnic group want one Nigeria more than the igbos.The reasons for this is best known to igbo leaders.
.alex101. U are the reason while the east is backward.

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by wesley80(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: nothing will happen! If Buhari eventually becomes the presidential flagbearer of APC,he will tour the whole states for his campaign. cool
Misguided optimism. No?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by eggheaders(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
All the peeps having hypertension over ngige winning should get there lexotan tablet ready. Information reaching me has it that all market union in Onitsha south LGA just announce their total and full support for onwa.

Sai onwa
Sai moon
Sai ngige
Sai anambra state
Sai APC
Sai buhari..

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:

Buhari is not welcome in Anambra, APC will be foolish to field him.
APC will be foolish to field Buhari?? So PDP would be wise to field GEJ??

I can see the 2015 election being won by APC by a very wide margin.. Buhari all the way

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by phriglobe: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unblockable: APC will be foolish to field Buhari?? So PDP would be wise to field GEJ??

I can see the 2015 election being won by APC by a very wide margin.. Buhari all the way
how come you claim to come from niger Delta?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by eggheaders(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:

Freeglobe the guy is from Edo. And do you expect everybody to subscribe to your herd political mentality.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:

So I should be claiming SE/SW when I'm not?? Freeglobe, you should have been banned for going around a ban till 2106
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by eggheaders(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chino dem don ban you why viewing the thread with your one-east3 alternative moniker??

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by dridowu: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
With sincerity i love ur write up, u attack all parties without sentiment

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders: Chino dem don ban you why viewing the thread with your one-east3 alternative moniker??
Sexkill you can ban Chino's alt moniker till 2041
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by eggheaders(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Freeglobe no post again omo dem son slam my guy ban tongue grin grin grin grin
The guy son vex go bring him Mr - globe moniker. Sexkid where art thou.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by MrGlobe(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Good to be back again on nairaland after a long hiatus, how una dey. Btw, lets support Ngige for this election please. I have turned a new leaf in my sojourn, no more tribalism. s/o to my man Seun cool
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by eggheaders(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Good to be back again on nairaland after a long hiatus, how una dey. Btw, lets support Ngige for this election please. I have turned a new leaf in my sojourn, no more tribalism. s/o to my man Seun cool

Guy you try ooooo we know you. Sexkid where you dey.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by MrGlobe(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders: Freeglobe no post again omo dem son slam my guy ban tongue grin grin grin grin
The guy son vex go bring him Mr - globe moniker. Sexkid where art thou.
I see my handle. what are you saying? Are you ok?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by eggheaders(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr. Globe:

I see my handle. what are you saying? Are you ok?

Mr -globe aka freeglobe aka phri*globe.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Desric(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

The problem of the
South East is that they have never been good at regional politics. That is why we are always short changed. It is only in the South East that a man like Rochas would single handedly join a merger party without any negotiation. The West plays regional politics to the core, the North are experts. The even crosses the party lines to protect their interest.

They have not forgotten it, why must we forget?

Anambra people hear me and hear me well. Our great state must not fall so cheap. We must not go to the APC. We do not have any bargain in the APC. We should not join yet!
Sometimes some people talk so much like i literates, what negotiations are you even talking about? Who negotiated for Jonathan to become the President? Was it the SS? You talk Regional Politics as if you know a hut about it, If people should play Regional politics the way people like you wants it, I bet you the east might not even get anything because they are hardly in the forefront of any National political struggle.
Before ACN was a western party, ANPP/CPC was a Northern party, APGA was a Eastern party (that could not win a single stat)e except for Ngige's doggedness against the godfathers that ushered in Peter Obi through the window of the fight and quarrel between Ngige and the Ubahs, what of Ngige had agreed to play ball, who would have known the APGA?. Today ACN, ANPP, CPC have come together calling on the APGA and every interested person to come and help form a " so-called" formidable opposition/National Party the same people calling them names who will never see any good thing come into Nigeria unless it has the PDP tag, are also fighting tirelessly to distabilise and scuttle all the efforts of these merging Political parties, just to give it a bad name " the merger can never work between these parties due to their selfish regional interests". What can be done to please the world? Rochas Okorocha did not negotiate that is the crime now, as if you were in the meeting where the Negotiations took place between your perceived negotiating parties. You should think and reason before you type nonsense please because your write is too myopic, Naïve and speaks volume of your ignorance in the matters of Democracy and politics especially as it concerns our Nation.

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Prof Corruption:

No, the question Anambrians would be answering is whose manifesto will benefit us. Let the best candidate win.

Manifesto kwa?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Desric: Sometimes some people talk so much like i literates, what negotiations are you even talking about? Who negotiated for Jonathan to become the President? Was it the SS? You talk Regional Politics as if you know a hut about it, If people should play Regional politics the way people like you wants it, I bet you the east might not even get anything because they are hardly in the forefront of any National political struggle.
Before ACN was a western party, ANPP/CPC was a Northern party, APGA was a Eastern party (that could not win a single stat)e except for Ngige's doggedness against the godfathers that ushered in Peter Obi through the window of the fight and quarrel between Ngige and the Ubahs, what of Ngige had agreed to play ball, who would have known the APGA?. Today ACN, ANPP, CPC have come together calling on the APGA and every interested person to come and help form a " so-called" formidable opposition/National Party the same people calling them names who will never see any good thing come into Nigeria unless it has the PDP tag, are also fighting tirelessly to distabilise and scuttle all the efforts of these merging Political parties, just to give it a bad name " the merger can never work between these parties due to their selfish regional interests". What can be done to please the world? Rochas Okorocha did not negotiate that is the crime now, as if you were in the meeting where the Negotiations took place between your perceived negotiating parties. You should think and reason before you type nonsense please because your write is too myopic, Naïve and speaks volume of your ignorance in the matters of Democracy and politics especially as it concerns our Nation.

Hahahahaha.

You know nothing about Nigerian politics.
Zik believed in a lie called "one" Nigeria and we are still suffering that today.
APC a national Party? Lol.

We have listened to Buhari, we have listened to Tinube and we have Lai Mohammed.
We already know that there is nothing National in the hearts.

This is a clarion call to all South Easterners, we cannot continue to cry more than the bereaved.
WE cannot continue to be more Nigerian than others.

They tell us they want ONE Nigeria at all cost, and yet corner everything to themselves.
They put up wicked and deadly polices to destroy our heritage.

A nation where a child who worked hard to score 69% in a entrance exam is denied admission while the one that scored 1% is admitted is nothing but calamity waiting to happen.

On Saturday, resist this internal colonial masters through your vote!
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Eziachi: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

Our best interest for now is to shun APC!
You can not know our best interest more than us!

ACN was a South West Party, CPC and ANPP were northern parties.
We can not join the bandwagon the way Rochas did without negotiation.

It is in our interest to negotiate before we join!

If you are even contemplating joining sometime in the future doesn't wisdom dictate that Rochas being there to keep eyes on things for you until you feel you are ready to join? grin
Why hate/crucify the forerunner now over something that you wish to join sometime in the future? grin grin grin grin. It doesn't make any sense all this permutations.
By the way, I believe few people are aware that the treaty that created Nigeria in 1914 which was given a life shell of hundred years expires mid night 31st December 2014 under UN a mandate.
Hence their hurrying/rushing to formulate another one, a.k.a national conference. Because from that day, any of the ethnic nationalities has right under international law to to secede. Don't say I told, a top NADECO friend from the SW whispered it to me yesterday over lunch.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders: All the peeps having hypertension over ngige winning should get there lexotan tablet ready. Information reaching me has it that all market union in Onitsha south LGA just announce their total and full support for onwa.

Sai onwa
Sai moon
Sai ngige
Sai anambra state
Sai APC
Sai buhari..

All of a sudden, Onitsha is towing a noble part.
Na hypocrisy go kill u and ur ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festival Of Bare Breast / Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.