Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! (5872 Views)

April 11 Elections: South-east Must Vote APC – Nwagwu / Why South-east Must Reject Jonathan In 2015 — APC / Terror In Anambra (all Igbos Travelling To East Must Read This And Beware!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by kingbang: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
automaticcars:

Cry me a river. APC is here to transform entire Nigeria; Anambra included. Get it into your skull, APC is winning on Saturday. Anambra shall rise again!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They will surely win on Nairaland! Deluded bunch!

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80:
You mean you couldn't see the irony in your own words? Duh! The APC is a party of hardcore and unrepentant regionalists seeking to further their own ends. No matter what they bring, Anambra would be regarded as "captured" territory!
and PDP is what? A one nigeria party that cares about you and I?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80:
You mean you couldn't see the irony in your own words? Duh! The APC is a party of hardcore and unrepentant regionalists seeking to further their own ends. No matter what they bring, Anambra would be regarded as "captured" territory!

That is the ugly truth!

Is Tinubu that is not a regional political war lord? ACN was nothing but a Yoruba party.
Buhari is not only tribalistic but also an extreme religionist.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
The main reasons why Anambra must be governed by APC, are:

1. The best governor the south east has ever produced is an APC Governor.

2. The south east, Anambra particularly can no longer tolerate a man-woman as a governor, it's either the governor is a man or a woman.

3. PDP has ruled Nigeria for 14yrs now, and there's nothing to boast about in the SE, apart from the Enugu International airport.

4. APC is a party known to be producing the best candidate in any election. Be it gubernatorial, senatorial, or others.

5 Likes

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:
APGA died with ojukwu. Ngige must be voted!!!!! Anambra people have suffered enough to clueless governance
[quote author=automaticcars]

Is not a shame that it was only Ojukwu who worked hard to give our region a voice?
Ojukwu is dead, but we must not sell ourselves and our lands cheap because of that.

I don't know what you call suffering, but the two major roads in my town was built by Obi.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by wesley80(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: and PDP is what? A one nigeria party that cares about you and I?
At least its a lesser devil and doesnt pride itself in regionalism. The regional politics of Awo and Ahmadu Bello got Nigeria where it is today and the two sponsors of the APC are bent on following the footsteps of their mentor and recreating Nigerias nightmare allover again and if I can not stop it, the least I'll do is to speak out against it.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by phriglobe: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
what should be bothering you now is whether Ngige will clinch a landslide. I'm afraid
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by pullyacap: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
At those who have opined that South East shd nt. Join APC now or that Rochas just went blindly into APC without strong negotiation

I wonder how you all came to this flawed opinion because in politics and politicking you can't be taken seriously until you have done something tangible like say winning an election

Rochas having won an election as a Governor and sits atop a state and has capacity to dispense patronage is more primed to negotiate better than anybody asking that APC shd 1st do something substantial for him or SE 1st b4 they take the party seriously....it dosnt work like that in politics!

If Ngige wins,even PDP will become jittery and by so doing will seek to do more for the SE other than d present lock-down mode the SE is for PDP. Should that happen the SE will bcum the beautiful bride to both parties and then the zone can then re-negotiate with PDP or go with APC having extracted a good deal from it

But you can't force APC to do anything tangible for you unless you show it the capacity to bring something to the table

If SE has 2 Governors in APC,more can be expected from the party!

Vote Ngige!

3 Likes

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unblockable: The main reasons while Anambra must be governed by APC, are:

1. The best governor the south east has ever produced is an APC Governor.

2. The south east, Anambra particularly can no longer tolerate a man-woman as a governor, it's either the governor is a man or a woman.

3. PDP has ruled Nigeria for 14yrs now, and there's nothing to boast about in the SE, apart from the Enugu International airport.

4. APC is a party known to be producing the best candidate in any election. Be it gubernatorial, senatorial, or others.

1. If you are refering to Okorocha, it was not APC that produiced him. He got an offer of a goodwill under APGA and then sold himself so cheap like a call girl. Which politician has changed party more than Okorocha in Nigeria? Soon he will leave APC and join another one.

2. What exactly are you saying> Must you waste space?

3. Onitsha Owerri road nko? The army under Ihejirika is going trough some professional transformation. Wait, let Buhari take over and see what happens to he gains so far.

4. Like those throwing "progressive" blows at the house of Rep na?

let me add

5. APC is known to slaughter corpers because their candidate lost an election. [quote][/quote]
6. APC is known to get angry with Mr. President because he ordered the Nigerian army to move against the Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:
what should be bothering you now is whether Ngige will clinch a landslide. I'm afraid

Whether he wins or not will not give me any headache.
At least I cleared my conscience.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
pullyacap: At those who have opined that South East shd nt. Join APC now or that Rochas just went blindly into APC without strong negotiation

I wonder how you all came to this flawed opinion because in politics and politicking you can't be taken seriously until you have done something tangible like say winning an election

Rochas having won an election as a Governor and sits atop a state and has capacity to dispense patronage is more primed to negotiate better than anybody asking that APC shd 1st do something substantial for him or SE 1st b4 they take the party seriously....it dosnt work like that in politics!

If Ngige wins,even PDP will become jittery and by so doing will seek to do more for the SE other than d present lock-down mode the SE is for PDP. Should that happen the SE will bcum the beautiful bride to both parties and then the zone can then re-negotiate with PDP or go with APC having extracted a good deal from it

But you can't force APC to do anything tangible for you unless you show it the capacity to bring something to the table

If SE has 2 Governors in APC,more can be expected from the party!

Vote Ngige!

he won the election as a result of the APGA platform. If there is no good deal, then he will loose woefully in the next election.
You fail to get the big picture. SE has no regional force because of people like Rochas and Ngige who sold themselves so cheap.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80: At least its a lesser devil and doesnt pride itself in regionalism. The regional politics of Awo and Ahmadu Bello got Nigeria where it is today and the two sponsors of the APC are bent on following the footsteps of their mentor and recreating Nigerias nightmare allover again and if I can not stop it, the least I'll do is to speak out against it.
There's still nothing to prove that APC is a regional party and PDP is not. Calling names of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello doesn't prove anything. Accusing Buhari and Tinubu of being tribalist still doesn't make APC a regional party. You are also a tribalist and you try to protect your ethnic group when the need arises. So what are you yapping?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

1. If you are refering to Okorocha, it was not APC that produiced him. He got an offer of a goodwill under APGA and then sold himself so cheap like a call girl. Which politician has changed party more than Okorocha in Nigeria? Soon he will leave APC and join another one.

3. Onitsha Owerri road nko? The army under Ihejirika is going trough some professional transformation. Wait, let Buhari take over and see what happens to he gains so far.

let me add

5. APC is known to slaughter corpers because their candidate lost an election.
6. APC is known to get angry with Mr. President because he ordered the Nigerian army to move against the Boko Haram.
So if you agree with me that Okorocha is the best governor SE has ever produces, why all this??

You're against my no. 2?? Is Obi a man or a woman??

APC too is looking for a way to fight the Boko Haram, that's the main reason why we want a plausible president that would be able to declare war against the Boko Haram.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

[s] 1. If you are refering to Okorocha, it was not APC that produiced him. He got an offer of a goodwill under APGA and then sold himself so cheap like a call girl. Which politician has changed party more than Okorocha in Nigeria? Soon he will leave APC and join another one.

let me add

6. APC is known to get angry with Mr. President because he ordered the Nigerian army to move against the Boko Haram. [/s]
You obviously don't have concrete proofs and don't know what else to say.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by phriglobe: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

let me add

don't be mistaken, we do not support APC, we only support Ngige. Buhari can never win Anambra over GEJ, APC or not!! remember we voted GEJ and not PDP.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by wesley80(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: There's still nothing to prove that APC is a regional party and PDP is not. Calling names of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello doesn't prove anything. Accusing Buhari and Tinubu of being tribalist still doesn't make APC a regional party. You are also a tribalist and you try to protect your ethnic group when the need arises. So what are you yapping?
Am I a supposed "national" party leader canvassing for votes from other ethnicities? If you think Tinubu and Buhari arent tribalists then you're more ignorant than i thought
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80: Am I a supposed "national" party leader canvassing for votes from other ethnicities? If you think Tinubu and Buhari arent tribalists then you're more ignorant than i thought
Until you prove to me that no nigerian is a tribalist including you,then we having nothing else to argue about. grin
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by wesley80(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: Until you prove to me that no nigerian is a tribalist including you,then we having nothing else to argue about. grin
what's your definition of a tribalist?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by pullyacap: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

he won the election as a result of the APGA platform. If there is no good deal, then he will loose woefully in the next election.
You fail to get the big picture. SE has no regional force because of people like Rochas and Ngige who sold themselves so cheap.

The fact that APGA couldn't manage its success with Rochas is a negative for it

I wonder who the regional force you are talking about?

Who is that person that commands strong supportership in SE across all the 5 states that can speak for the region? And the Governors are scattered into PDP and APC

It is the Governors who can lead the way provided they have the charisma to pull their weight and I think Rochas fit that bill and Ngige too

People like Peter Obi have shot themselves on the foot by turning this campaign period into tribal and religious discourse! Other political jaggernauts from other regions can never take them seriously

And if the truth be told and shunning sentiments,APC provides a shorter distance to the Ndigbos attaining the Presidency of this country using all the realistic political parameters and best-case-scenario analysis
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
pullyacap:

The fact that APGA couldn't manage its success with Rochas is a negative for it

I wonder who the regional force you are talking about?

Who is that person that commands strong supportership in SE across all the 5 states that can speak for the region? And the Governors are scattered into PDP and APC

It is the Governors who can lead the way provided they have the charisma to pull their weight and I think Rochas fit that bill and Ngige too

People like Peter Obi have shot themselves on the foot by turning this campaign period into tribal and religious discourse! Other political jaggernauts from other regions can never take them seriously

And if the truth be told and shunning sentiments,APC provides a shorter distance to the Ndigbos attaining the Presidency of this country using all the realistic political parameters and best-case-scenario analysis

We dont need the Presidency please. Nigeria is not worth it.
We are only trying to manage the situation till the Biafran flag flies high.

You are right, we don't have regional leaders and that is our undoing.

1 Like

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80: what's your definition of a tribalist?
A strong feeling of identity with and
loyalty to one's tribe or group.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
berem: Until you prove to me that no nigerian is a tribalist including you,then we having nothing else to argue about. grin

The South East people are not as tribalistic as others, that is why we don't have regional leaders.
That is also our undoing.

Check across Nigeria, which people will you find everywhere developing those places?

And we are calling on our people, it is time for regional interation!

The West has it, the North has it, why cant we?
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
wesley80: what's your definition of a tribalist?
There're so many definitions for tribalism. Here is one.

Tribalism is strong feeling of identity with and loyalty to one's tribe or group.

So, with the above definition, can you now tell us the reason why you feel that Buhari is a tribalist?? Because the the person who possesses the that definition is known as a tribalist.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Unblockable: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

The South East people are not as tribalistic as others, that is why we don't have regional leaders.
That is also our undoing.

Check across Nigeria, which people will you find everywhere developing those places?

And we are calling on our people, it is time for regional interation!

The West has it, the North has it, why cant we?
So are you trying to tell us that most of the online tribalists are not from the SE??
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
phri*globe:

don't be mistaken, we do not support APC, we only support Ngige. Buhari can never win Anambra over GEJ, APC or not!! remember we voted GEJ and not PDP.

Since the last presidential election, the parties have realigned.
The PDP under which Jonathan contested is no longer the same.

It is about Buhari wining Anambra or not, party afflictions are now showing us the shape of the future.

I am not surprised that Oshimole of all people can go against the call for a national conference.
Why did Ngige defend Fashola over the deportation saga if not that he is APC?

It will be a great mistake for our state if the APC wins.
Besides, Ngige has lost steam. he has nothing to offer except the promise of a white elephant project of building and airport in 6 months time as if it is a 2 bedroom flat.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Ngokafor(f): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op you are on point...Peter Obi is dodgy but ngige is worse!...so it's a big NO! to apc in Anambra..
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngokafor: @op you are on point...Peter Obi is dodgy but ngige is worse!...so it's a no to apc in Anambra..

We still have some few hours left to educate our people.

Please all hands must be on deck.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unblockable: So are you trying to tell us that most of the online tribalists are not from the SE??
They are niger deltans.
Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by russellino: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
The last thing I want is for buhari/tinubu's party to take my home state but unfortunately the choices for governor are very very limited.

Obiano is the best candidate on paper, his inexperience in public office notwithstanding. He is however a boy-boy of the most embarrassing kind. Ubah is functionally illiterate, Nwoye is a joke. Leaving us with Ngige who is yesterday's news and is member of a political party housing some of the most despicable pseudo-progressives on earth. However he has the experience, he will NEVER bow to Tinubu or anybody else. He has street cred and is most likely of d pack to address our security challenges using some very "street" tactics. What I don't know if he can do is create an enabling environment for the state's economy to thrive and engage the idle youth

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by alex101(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
[size=24pt]APC is an arch Islamist party. At a time when the rest of the world is shying away from Islamic terrorism, APC is embracing it, whole heartedly.

APC must NEVER get a foot hold in the sacred land of Ndigbo, for that is where Chukwu Abhiama resides[/size] cool.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East, Must ShunThe APC For Now! by phriglobe: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

We still have some few hours left to educate our people.

Please all hands must be on deck.

you are wasting your time, Anambra people do not see this your propaganda, all they see is bad governance, all they know is Ngige, when they go to the polls they will ask of Ngige's party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Than 85 Died In Renewed Cholera Outbreak In Ghana / See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.