Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? (1602 Views)

Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by sweetestguy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
A: a girl dat breaks up with you for cheating on her
B: a girl dat forgives you after you cheated on her.
Cheating here means catching you with a girl having sex and other forms, some may say d girl dat broke up wit u rily loves u because she's so jealous and can't share u, odas may beliv d gal dat forgives u,truly loves u,
So guys what's your opinion
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by Kcxee(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
What a confused option....I cnt rilly say who truely loves because to me both may love u bt level of jealousy is different. In every man.
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by bobphrisel(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
None of d above,,,the one dat gives me punny is d one dat loves megringrin
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by sweetestguy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kcxee: What a confused option....I cnt rilly say who truely loves because to me both may love u bt level of jealousy is different. In every man.
confused ryt? Bt jus choose one
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by sweetestguy(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Opinions ps
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by Kcxee(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2013
sweetestguy: confused ryt? Bt jus choose one

I can't choose any cos am not planning 4 such an incident tnx
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by Arosa(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2013
Op, it's B: a girl dat forgives you after you cheated on her. Love without forgiveness is not real love. Even God agrees with me on this.
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by sweetestguy(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Arosa: Op, it's B: a girl dat forgives you after you cheated on her. Love without forgiveness is not real love. Even God agrees with me on this.
I get ur point, bt jealousy and love are mosttimes intertwined,luv kud sometimes be measured by jealousy
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by wazobiaforu(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2013
** a lady that forgive her partner after cheating on her , she is in true love and want to keep the relationship, she is in love

** a lady that keep forgiving a serial cheater , is a stupid and a very low self esteem person, she is in lust

*** a lady that broke up with a serial cheater is a good girl that really love herself and the guy, ** don't loose yourself why trying to show love ** so she is in love

2 Likes

Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by sweetestguy(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Kcxee:

I can't choose any cos am not planning 4 such an incident tnx
no one is planin for such incident and I pray it doesn't meet u, jus dat I wana hear d guys views
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by sweetestguy(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2013
wazobia_for_u: ** a lady that forgive her partner after cheating on her , she is in true love and want to keep the relationship, she is in love

** a lady that keep forgiving a serial cheater , is a stupid and a very low self esteem person, she is in lust

*** a lady that broke up with a serial cheater is a good girl that really love herself and the guy, ** don't loose yourself why trying to show love ** so she is in love
nice one, so from ur explanation,I tink ure going for B
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by Henrypraise: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
My dad once told me neva to plead guilty even if I am wrong, cos ur jugement cums immediately.

Even if my babe catch me in d act smoochin or bangin a girl, I will tell her: we were fightin or we ar in a heated arguement or rehearsals.

Mumu me go tell my babe d truth say d text wen she see for my phone na babe wen I lash, na so d babe hold dat one as evidence cum dey refer to am wen she wan breakup wit me. Neva u agree to a woman dat u cheated on her Neva, Neva. Guys be warned.
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shouldn't it be about who YOU love? Or is it really about which can tolerate more of your excesses.The one that can take more nonsense from you may actually be a pretender till she is wifey and she may really love you but one thing is clear the gal A you know who she really is.
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by sweetestguy(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2013
andromida: Shouldn't it be about who YOU love? Or is it really about which can tolerate more of your excesses.The one that can take more nonsense from you may actually be a pretender till she is wifey and she may really love you but one thing is clear the gal A you know who she really is.
k so who wud u go for
Re: Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Well were i a guy i would go for who i feel for the most. It wouldn't be about them it would be about me, which one suits me the most and all other reasons men stay with a woman. You could start by checking out what you really want from a woman or better still what you want from life this should help you choose who to go for. When you know who you are, choosing becomes easier. None of the gals are wrong, they have a right to express how they feel they have different standards and expectations from their man. So at the end of the day its back to you the easy way out or someone who asks more of you.

sweetestguy: k so who wud u go for

Real men i believe are loyal to their hearts. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! / Nairalander Help!!! What Can I Do For Her Or What Should She Do????? / ADVICE!!! My Boyfriend Talks While Sleeping. What Can I Do Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.