Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

She Nags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Nags (595 Views)

My Girlfriend Nags Alot / A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit / She Nags Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Nags by saintkelv(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
My woman shouts all the time whenever i talk. Yersterday she ran away with my property. Pls what should i do?
Re: She Nags by Duchaello(f): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Track her and give her a big shut up as in FO LENU.....GET back to me o i want to know how it went
Re: She Nags by uboma(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
@ op, lol. Every woman nags in one way or the other, for some, its 3much while for others, the nagging is subtle.
As for your lady who ran away with your property, just let her be. She will come back someday to beg and then u can use that (her nagging and stealing habit) to terminate the relationship formally. But if u can't let go of what she took away from u, u better look for means to retrieve them.
But if I were u, I let her be...
Re: She Nags by Khairu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Duchaello: Track her and give her a big shut up as in FO LENU.....GET back to me o i want to know how it went
grin
Re: She Nags by chiboy1928(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op dat wat u get wen u date a cheap road side girl sory abt dat deal wit it dude!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Get 'serious' With Their Friends / Do Guys Really Have This Fantasy / Guys,can U Date Some1 Taller Dan U & Girls Can U Date Some1 U R Taller Dan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.