Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

She Nags Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Nags Alot (785 Views)

She Nags / My Girlfriend Nags Alot / A Girl Who Nags A Lot And Always Threatens To Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Nags Alot by mentorken05(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2011
Gud am rummies.I met dis gal in a frnd`s party nd one tin led 2 d oda nd we started dating.she z nice,loving,caring nd evn skillful in bed.d bad part of her z dat she nags a lot nd wants to be in total control of me.she z also a jealous lova.she cnt stand it wen I tok 2 an opposite sex.her behaviour z makn me loose a couple of frnds.pls I nid ur advice(no insults pls)
Re: She Nags Alot by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]You cant have it all in a relationship. Since the only problem you have with her is nagging and jealousy, you can easily talk her out of those behaviors. It really depends on how much you love her as you claim. Breaking up with someone for any slight thing they do is a sign of immaturity. Experience in life comes from your ability to handle matters maturely, especially when faced with complex and diverse situations. . .[/size]
Re: She Nags Alot by cynthiafred67(f): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]You cant have it all in a relationship. Since the only problem you have with her is nagging and jealousy, you can easily talk her out of those behaviors. It really depends on how much you love her as you claim. Breaking up with someone for any slight thing they do is a sign of immaturity. Experience in life comes from your ability to handle matters maturely, especially when faced with complex and diverse situations. . .[/size]

^^^ oh i love this
@op u have ur answer.
Re: She Nags Alot by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2011
Killz just gave it 2 u in a simple form,if she continues to nag after addresing it.I say wave goodbye cus if u carry on enduring her ways it cud b problematic on d long run
Re: She Nags Alot by 7footre(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2011
naggin is a big no no for moi, If its same for yu talk to her about it if she adjusts gud, If she dosn't nd yu cant put up wit dat then its tym to bounce hommie! Ave a nice day!
Re: She Nags Alot by xynerise: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2011
@op. If only nagging and jealousy is her problem, then u are save grin
Re: She Nags Alot by Dyt(f): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2011
^^ u ehn
u travelled witout buyin ur ticket frm me abi
so d weddin s on sat ryt?

(1) (Reply)

Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? / A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think / The Broken Heartz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.