Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? (3240 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? / How Can One Identify A Good Character Woman Suitable For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Make una answer first,i dey come!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by clip: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
All
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Yahoo1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
None of the above......teach him how to cook.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by prov1029(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2013
depends on who the man is
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by japhmanuel: 2:05am On Nov 14, 2013
For me na all of tha above...
But if it wia 1 to chooz na gud character

1 Like

Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Yahoo1: None of the above......teach him how to cook.
Is it the way to Your own heart? You are saying it as if you aint no man!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2013
prov10:29:
depends on who the man is
Lets say the Man is You,so whats it?
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Yahoo1(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
Is it the way to Your own heart? You are saying it as if you aint no man!
was kidding....i am male......who is a man?
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2013
all three. But food first. #Experience talking

1 Like

Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Yahoo1: was kidding....i am male......who is a man?
You know What i mean na bro!!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2013
booqee: all three. But food first. #Experience talking
Hahahahahaha!!
I feel You jare! Same thing here o,as per the Road to my heart per say!!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Teespice(f): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Everything from good food to mind blowing sex and exceptional character.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice: Everything from good food to mind blowing sex and exceptional character.
Ah see Xperience talking here! Thats kul dear,thanks a lot!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by wazobiaforu(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
For me , good character and good sex
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Teespice(f): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
Ah see Xperience talking here! Thats kul dear,thanks a lot!

U welcome
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Enegod(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
If a woman wants my heart, she better
get a scalpel and rib spreaders... undecided
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Enegod: If a woman wants my heart, she better
get a scalpel and rib spreaders... undecided
eh?
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Danhumprey: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Danhumprey: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
eh?
You heard him right? grin
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by carlos1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon: Make una answer first,i dey come!

I like 2 love and be loved. Show me love and affection anytime anyday and u'll get me tripping
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by sunvick(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Good food 1st before any other thing will follow. A good meal endears a man to a woman. He will alwys hunger for ur meals. Buh if U no sabi b say U no sabi.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Maybe to some men. Mostly due to the African mentality. An African man cherish eating a good meal,and that could be a sure way to his heart. But I dare say,not every men are like this.
Actually Bro,You didnt say Anything!!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Danhumprey: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
Bro,You didnt say Anything!!
Well,I guess my comment didn't count to you.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
carlos1:

I like 2 love and be loved. Show me love and affection anytime anyday and u'll get me tripping
How about you are hungry,and somebody keeps telling You that She loves You whereas she could provide food for You to eat,but doesnt? Is that love luv?
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,I guess my comment didn't count to you.
Not really...The thing is,you didnt answer the question i asked!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
All of the above
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
sunvick: Good food 1st before any other thing will follow. A good meal endears a man to a woman. He will alwys hunger for ur meals. Buh if U no sabi b say U no sabi.
Wrong! He can always get his meals from restaurants.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
sunvick: Good food 1st before any other thing will follow. A good meal endears a man to a woman. He will alwys hunger for ur meals. Buh if U no sabi b say U no sabi.
You are true bro! No man jokes With his stomach!! I mean,what will be the essence of having a sweet wife/fiancee/gf at home,yet you eat in Restaurants every day!!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Enegod(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
eh?
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Enegod:
Hmmmm!!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by nbright: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mine is character
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by nbright: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
A woman can learn how to cook food even when she's 30 year old... But a woman will find it hard to learn or to exhibit a good character if she grew up with a bad one... I still go with Character.. Anyother thing comes next..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Between Ladies And Men Who Enjoys Sex / A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.