Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? (3245 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? / How Can One Identify A Good Character Woman Suitable For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wrong! He can always get his meals from restaurants.
No place like home! The man will still ask himself one day that: "when will this trotting end?"...
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Danielle22(f): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
For me i tink it gud character den gud food and later gud sex
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Waspy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Good/Homely Character, Wonderful Sex, then good food.... In that order grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
No place like home! The man will still ask himself one day that: "when will this trotting end?"...
U won't go home to food if ur woman has a bad character.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Yahoo1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Op u gave only three options ....now the question is,shuld we limit our answer to just them?
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Isiterere(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
half-full no fit be full abeg, I hate half-a-dozen , I like am full

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice: Everything from good food to mind blowing sex and exceptional character.
Damn...you are a wife material...call me,please
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yahoo1: @Op u gave only three options ....now the question is,shuld we limit our answer to just them?
Nope,but they are the most important!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea,i get Your point dear! I do!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Isiterere: half-full no fit be full abeg, I hate half-a-dozen , I like am full

ALL IZZ WELL
Hahahahahaha! Mama put Things
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Yahoo1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
philfearon:
Nope,but they are the most important!
ok...ok oo....*watching*
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by crackhaus: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
For me it's character first, then sex, then character again, then food, then sex again, then character finally.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by tolu4you: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
for me its food... For a lady to have me completely, she must sabi to cook good food. I dnt eat stale food... I eat fresh food. The right path to my heart is food. Mayb character will follow then sex
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
the answer is that which the man can't do without ......
so fill in the gap
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
so fill in the gap
FOOD .........
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by crackhaus: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
so fill in the gap
Food is what you want filled in I imagine.

Piece of advice though, if you give your wife or companion the idea that her food is most important to you, then be ready to go to bed hungry or worse when you both have a disagreement.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by mayorall(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
She should get good character I will teach her other things.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2013
crackhaus:
Food is what you want filled in I imagine.

Piece of advice though, if you give your wife or companion the idea that her food is most important to you, then be ready to go to bed hungry or worse when you both have a disagreement.
really? I believe That depends bro!
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by sarutobie(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2013
nbright: A woman can learn how to cook food even when she's 30 year old... But a woman will find it hard to learn or to exhibit a good character if she grew up with a bad one... I still go with Character.. Anyother thing comes next..
Yep I can't substitute a peaceful state of mind for food and sex...mine goes in this order
1.Good character
2.Good food(my stomach is my best friend grin )
3.Sex is overated.
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Agrika: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Agwa bu mma nwanyi.....a bad character is capable of preventing your man from enjoying the good food and the mind-blowing sex
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2013
Good character - that will always win a mans heart.

Food - a good cook is definately a big plus

Sex - that will be the least, she can improve on that with time.

I dislike girls who can't cook, shiiiiit. That's a big turn off
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by nbright: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
At all... That's what they don't know..

Good Character gives you peace of mind, you will be looking forward to return home on time, you can expect her to understand with you, you can have a good conversation with her, laugh over things... The merits of a woman/man having a good character is numerous..

Food: Well I can cook (seriously I can).. If she can't cook there are catering houses everywhere to enroll in and start learning.. Even if it's only saturdays that she's chanced to attend then on sundays she will practice what she learnt on me.. Within 6 months she might have learnt how to prepare some dishes.. There are even dvd's on cooking.

Sex: Practice makes perfect.. We have all the years ahead of us to perfect the act of love making.. I am not good in bed and nobody was born great in bed, so I don't see this as a criteria (to me)..

Two of these can be managed, but a woman with a bad character will find it hard to change.. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by nikdam: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
nbright: At all... That's what they don't know..

Good Character gives you peace of mind, you will be looking forward to return home on time, you can expect her to understand with you, you can have a good conversation with her, laugh over things... The merits of a woman/man having a good character is numerous..

Food: Well I can cook (seriously I can).. If she can't cook there are catering houses everywhere to enroll in and start learning.. Even if it's only saturdays that she's chanced to attend then on sundays she will practice what she learnt on me.. Within 6 months she might have learnt how to prepare some dishes.. There are even dvd's on cooking.

Sex: Practice makes perfect.. We have all the years ahead of us to perfect the act of love making.. I am not good in bed and nobody was born great in bed, so I don't see this as a criteria (to me)..

Two of these can be managed, but a woman with a bad character will find it hard to change.. My opinion.
i always respect your sense of reasoning, showing maturity in your comments. cool
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
I really Am enjoying This thread pals...Thanks all
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by philfearon(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
I really Am enjoying This thread pals....Thanks all
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by Miner13: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Al of d above jare
g(f)*g(s)-g(c)=g(o).
g(f)*g(c)-g(s)=g(o).
g(s)*g(c)-g(f)=g(o).
g(f)*g(s)*g(f)=perfet hom
f=fud
s=sex
c=charata
zero(o) na zero(o)=collapse hom
Re: What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? by nbright: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
nikdam: i always respect your sense of reasoning, showing maturity in your comments. cool
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! / Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / 10 Qualities A Man Look For In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.