Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12034 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
byvan: Coogar and co with this "men are goats being led to the slaughter"theory again undecided

Abeg baby123 and Chillisauce has said all, i no get strength to type.

Exactly! These guys are unrelenting in their hypocrisy. I don't have energy today to go round and round in circles. Imagine? They have zero problem with the fact that the married pastor slept with Ese but have every problem with Ese talking about it. Isn't it shamelessness?

Great job Chilli and baby! You guys are on point!!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

Not all o, at least we still have people like Bellong and pataki, there Is still hope.

Thank God!
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Who approached those women? The married man. A man with a wife at home who successfully convinced an outsider that there is space for her in his home. Lola Alao the adviser got married to her own man already. Women don't like to share their men except they don't love him at all. Lola herself is an only wife. Go back and ask her why she didn't practice what she preached here. The predators charm and deception seems to have worn off. And that Bose? Does she have a choice than to settle?

approached?
i said these women chase men - the women do all the chasing & scheming. some resort to juju & whatnot to prey on men. are you kidding me? all those career runs girl in don't chase married men?

it seems you are not getting my point. these girls hustle to sleep with married men. they have come to a conclusion most single men are broke & uncaring....married men pay & getting paid is their single motivation.

byvan: Coogar and co with this "men are goats being led to the slaughter"theory again undecided

Abeg baby123 and Chillisauce has said all, i no get strength to type.

rich men are preys in nigeria - preys to sluts, whöres, hoodrats, runs girl, etc. ask yourself why these runs girl don't chase after the average vulcaniser or roadside mechanics? are we not talking about the same nigeria where most of the female undergraduates confessed live on camera they keep an average of 5-6 men at the same time for various purposes?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
And the unreasonable rantings continue unabated!......
If anything the scandal has not affected the Church in anyway... they have more members now.....it made the Pastor more popular on social media....Lmao!

The only disgraced person is Ese Walters! I can tell you no married woman would tolerate her around her husband , even if she came for something different!..

Trust Abuja girls many who didn't know that side of the Pastor are trooping to the Church in the hope that they may also experience HIS GRACE!

In the end only the Pastor gained..... more members... more Tithe....more offerings ...more popularity... stronger home (cause the wife now knows that desperate women like you and Ese Walters are after her Handsome rich and lovely husband)..Lolz!
There was a post in religious section totally destroying this your argument. Most of these bright and shiny pastors do not believe in God. They are on the pulpit for financial benefit that is why they can do all these without conscience. For you and others to praise a morally vacuous pastor who has disgraced you all so much, arrogant enough not to confess his sins and accept misdeeds. Also be a man and apologize to his flock for such a scandal. That is the kind of man you praise? You even confess that most of his congregation are runs girls looking for a piece of the pie. That kind of church am sure no sane person will go near. They might as well turn in to a night club or brothel. Continue defending the indefensible. One day you will need someone to speak the truth in your defense and they would lie shamelessly. After all we get back what we do in this life.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Exactly! These guys are unrelenting in their hypocrisy. I don't have energy today to go round and round in circles. Imagine? They have zero problem with the fact that the married pastor slept with Ese but have every problem with Ese talking about it. Isn't it shamelessness?

Great job Chilli and baby! You guys are on point!!
Another Baby in diapers!
Did you see where anybody supported Pastor Biodun? Did you?
I only began to see reason why he did not dignify her with a reply.
Lets assume he committed the sin, was going to social media the best way to show remorse?
You people are just too childish to comprehend her plan, just too childish...
is that the only sin she has committed, why doesen't ahe go on social media to talk about other sins she commits?

Please grow up sinners hide their faces in shame, they don't go about as if it is an achievement! SIN IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
If pastor committed a sin what's the purpose of coming on Twitter to confess. If he wants to he can go to his room and to his wife.

As for Ese. How many of her other sins is she confessing on Twitter. Is only those with married men that deserves Twitter attention? How anyone can't see thru this her foolishness is beyond me

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

approached?
i said these women chase men - the women do all the chasing & scheming. some resort to juju & whatnot to prey on men. are you kidding me? all those career runs girl in don't chase married men?

it seems you are not getting my point. these girls hustle to sleep with married men. they have come to a conclusion most single men are broke & uncaring....married men pay & getting paid is their single motivation.

rich men are preys in nigeria - preys to sluts, whöres, hoodrats, runs girl, etc. ask yourself why these runs girl don't chase after the average vulcaniser or roadside mechanics? are we not talking about the same nigeria where most of the female undergraduates confessed live on camera they keep an average of 5-6 men at the same time for various purposes?
Everyone has free will. When you have something to lose, you exercise that free will cautiously if you have all your senses completely with you. No doubt girls chase men, but to make Nigerian men out to be prey is a very funny thing. Please don't say that again.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
There was a post in religious section totally destroying this your argument. Most of these bright and shiny pastors do not believe in God. They are on the pulpit for financial benefit that is why they can do all these without conscience. For you and others to praise a morally vacuous pastor who has disgraced you all so much, arrogant enough not to confess his sins and accept misdeeds. Also be a man and apologize to his flock for such a scandal. That is the kind of man you praise? You even confess that most of his congregation are runs girls looking for a piece of the pie. That kind of church am sure no sane person will go near. They might as well turn in to a night club or brothel. Continue defending the indefensible. One day you will need someone to speak the truth in your defense and they would lie shamelessly. After all we get back what we do in this life.
Going to twitter is dumb... full stop! Pastor Biodun has done more for Gods kingdom than your dumb ass! So shut up! That he allegedly fell into sin does not negate the fact that he is a well respected man of God! He dosen't need to go to twitter to confess and make up with his wife!
As for your Lesbian Partner Ese Walters she will only be known in history as the woman used by the devil to ensnare a man of God, certainly not an enviable position! Right now no woman will like to see her near his husband for whatever reason!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi: @chillisauce and baby123, lolz.....the children are back here again!

Questions for you , answer them and you may yet be redeemed!
1, Ese Walters was not a virgin when she slept with the Pastor, why hasn't she come on twitter to reveal the name of the man or woman she was committing fornication with before she met Pastor Biodun? Or is it only adultery that is sin?

2, She has not come to twitter to confess other sins she has been committing , so why did she choose only the one she committed with the pastor as the one worthy of confession on twitter?

3, Is social media the place for confessionals?

4, Why didn't she raise alarm when the pastor allegedly asked her out?

5, Who goes to twitter to confess sins?

6, Since she claims she was remorseful how come she didin't spare a thought to even apologize to the wife of the man she allegedly slept with or dosen't the wife of the man she caused pain to count?

7, How come it only happens between her and married men?

8, How come she dosen't have a boyfriend or fiance?

9, How come all these men she relates with are rich or at least financially stable?

If you are sincere to yourself, you will know that people that kiss and tell have mental issues or are prostitutes who sleep with the rich to blackmail them for money!

ESE WALTERS IS A PROSTITUTE WHO PREYS ON SUCCESSFUL MARRIED MEN FOR MONEY AND WHEN THEY REBUFF HER SHE GOES TO SOCIAL MEDIA!
Any one who supports her is no different from her!

No that she has been exposed, my respect for the COZA pastor just went up! This is a man of God who allegedly sinned, he realized himself and cut off the evil relationship, when the obviously hurt Ese Walters saw that her hold on him has waned she now went to embarrass him. The truth is a repentant sinner is ashamed of his/her actions and dosen't go about throwing it on peoples faces as if it is an achievement! Ese is not a repentant sinner but a wounded Lioness who is out to devour homes!

Thank you. Nothing more to say 'cept that people backing this girl are only justifying it because they are in similar affairs with married men or have been in such relationships with married men in the past.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
Another Baby in diapers!
Did you see where anybody supported Pastor Biodun? Did you?
I only began to see reason why he did not dignify her with a reply.
Lets assume he committed the sin, was going to social media the best way to show remorse?
You people are just too childish to comprehend her plan, just too childish...
is that the only sin she has committed, why doesen't ahe go on social media to talk about other sins she commits?

Please grow up sinners hide their faces in shame, they don't go about as if it is an achievement! SIN IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT!

Who are you to determine how she goes about dealing with her sin? As long as what she is saying is not a lie, why does it bother you so much that she has chosen this means for herself? Is she breaking any laws? Has the pastor come out to say she was lying? She has a personal blog and she can put whatever the hell she wants on the blog as long as she is not breaking laws, lying etc.

You want her to fall in line with every other woman that has been 'used and dumped' if I may use that term. You want her to conform and go away like a meek mouse so the cycle of married men sleeping with single women can continue undisturbed. Well sorry, she has every right to not be a follow follow mugu and has every right to go against the grain. The fact that you are deeply pained by that does not change her right.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
like i said, let us just wait for her to tell us the next batch of men trying to get into her pants.

thats all!
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Everyone has free will. When you have something to lose, you exercise that free will cautiously if you have all your senses completely with you. No doubt girls chase men, but to make Nigerian men out to be prey is a very funny thing. Please don't say that again.

nigerian men are preys....
many of them were bewitched into adultery - a large chunk of these chics use all sort of spiritual powers to nail their men & suck him dry till they find another rich man to mess with.

i cannot believe you are now agreeing women chase men......just like ese set out to ruin a pastor. ese only came out to confess because the pastor realised his error & went back to his family. if the pastor confessed his sin in his closet, he would be forgiven. it's not about standing in front of our screens.

who even wants to hear the sordid details of how ese was riding the pastor?

tpia@:
like i said, let us just wait for her to tell us the next batch of men trying to get into her pants.

thats all!

wait till she mentions their husband or dad.....
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Who are you to determine how she goes about dealing with her sin? As long as what she is saying is not a lie, why does it bother you so much that she has chosen this means for herself? Is she breaking any laws? Has the pastor come out to say she was lying? She has a personal blog and she can put whatever the hell she wants on the blog as long as she is not breaking laws, lying etc.

You want her to fall in line with every other woman that has been 'used and dumped' if I may use that term. You want her to conform and go away like a meek mouse so the cycle of married men sleeping with single women can continue undisturbed. Well sorry, she has every right to not be a follow follow mugu and has every right to go against the grain. The fact that you are deeply pained by that does not change her right.
Another childish rant!
So in your little head you think her going to twitter will stop married randy men from going out with other women.....see naivety.
Please restrict yourself to what you know abeg!
Nobody is interested in her frustrated life. The purpose of this thread is to warn men to beware of such seductresses like you and Ese walters .
For all I care ,she can continue shagging another married pastor and come out to scream when the man leaves her....kolomental no be today e start.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
is the lady not planning to get married at all, abi na oyinbo she wan marry?

i dont understand the point of all this noisemaking unless she just wants to slander people.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
For all I care ,she can continue shagging another married pastor and come out to scream when the man leaves her....

Very good.

Bye!
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
Another childish rant!
So in your little head you think her going to twitter will stop married randy men from going out with other women.....see naivety.
Please restrict yourself to what you know abeg!
Nobody is interested in her frustrated life. The purpose of this thread is to warn men to beware of such seductresses like you and Ese walters .
For all I care ,she can continue shagging another married pastor and come out to scream when the man leaves her....kolomental no be today e start.

When you rant, it's a matured rant, when someone else does contrary to yours, it's a childish rant.

Keep chasing everything in skirt you hear..
Next time you will look for your tool and it will be no where to be found.

At least we all are interested in the next episode of Ese and her client, if not why are you here?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
tpia@:

i dont understand the point of all this noisemaking unless she just wants to slander people.
Don't mind her. I will see who go marry am now!
One day we go hear...help my husband like blow jobs on her twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
tpia@:

It's not by force everyone will get married. You will be surprised that people like Ese will be the first to tie the knot.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi: Don't mind her. I will see who go marry am now!
One day we go hear...help my husband like blow jobs on her twitter handle.

The one you don marry, how far?
undecided

Is she happy or she is living in bondage.
Maybe next, you will be in ESe twitter handle.
Na here I go siddon dey laugh.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

When you rant, it's a matured rant, when someone else does contrary to yours, it's a childish rant.

Lol! The most amusing thing is that he goes on to follow that phrase with an utterly imbecilic, contradictory rant!

Gotta love NL. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

The one you don marry, how far?
undecided

Is she happy or she is living in bondage.
Maybe next, you will be in ESe twitter handle.
Na here I go siddon dey laugh.
Ese Walters have a real good partner in you. Two Douche bags looking out for each other. Which married man's bed are you currently warming?
Remember to give us raunchy details on twitter or your claim to infamy will be rubbished!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol! The most amusing thing is that he goes on to follow that phrase with an utterly imbecilic, contradictory rant!

Gotta love NL. grin
Another married abuna sucker trying to justify her actions! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
tpia@:
Why do people feel women do not chase men?

You really believe females do not go after males like lions chasing prey?

Olden days is when men (married or single) used to be the ones going after women, nowadays the women are even more aggressive than males when it comes to things like that.

Anyone who disbelieves this, yet is in a relationship, better shine your eyes o.

Not saying some men arent two timers, but you need to see the aggression which some women use to try to snag a man.

Gives the word 'arsenal' a whole new meaning.
Tpia, would you mind chasing me? I find you attractive.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ileobatojo
Sickos are always gonna justify sickos...nufff said

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
Another married abuna sucker trying to justify her actions! grin

Spoken like a true follow follow blockhead that can't put together a coherent, original thought.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi: @ileobatojo
Sickos are always gonna justify sickos...nufff said

2 responses for 1 post? Is this how much it's hurting you? You're loosing it man! Calm down and stop foaming at the mouth, mkay?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
Ese Walters have a real good partner in you. Two Douche bags looking out for each other. Which married man's bed are you currently warming?
Remember to give us raunchy details on twitter or your claim to infamy will be rubbished!

You would be surprised at the kind of bred we have in Nigeria undecided
Just when you thought someone has a brain, only to discover Skull filled with akpu!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Spoken like a true follow follow blockhead that can't put together a coherent, original thought.

I didn't even see this your reply cheesy
I give up . No hope!
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Hahahahahahaha!..........and she is still wondering how i got to know her secret.....wasn't hard....just followed her train of thought.

And while we are at it have you gotten around to ask your Partner Ese whether she enquired about the well being of Pastor Bioduns Wife when she was sucking abuna?..Oh she must have conveniently forgotten.....who remembers such things when they are enjoying themselves? Who? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

Just when you thought someone has a brain, only to discover Skull filled with akpu!

Lol! grin Can't hide their true nature for very long, can they?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol! grin Can't hide their true nature for very long, can they?

Can you imagine the senseless questions he said I should answer, then I knew that the guy head no correct.
Don't you just love the Internet? Who knows the tree he is sitting now trying to catch network grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
Hahahahahahaha!..........and she is still wondering how i got to know her secret.....wasn't hard....just followed her train of thought.

And while we are at it have you gotten around to ask your Partner Ese whether she enquired about the well being of Pastor Bioduns Wife when she was sucking abuna?..Oh she must have conveniently forgotten.....who remembers such things when they are enjoying themselves? Who? grin

Keep it coming dude. I understand you must have an outlet for all the idiocy stored inside you to come out. Please, feel free to let it all out here, your NL family section is here for you. kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Popular Home Remedies / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.