Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? (1722 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by babyhrt(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Most of my female friends do this all the time.they ll call me and yet expect me 2lead the talk while they do the listening...dnt knw wht could b the reason..kinda wondering if the xperience is peculia 2me...guys whts it like wit u?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
I pity you Guys saying Girls are dumb...
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by MyParadise(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
babyhrt: Most of my female friends do this all the time.they ll call me and yet expect me 2lead the talk while they do the listening...dnt knw wht could b the reason..kinda wondering if the xperience is peculia 2me...guys whts it like wit u?

The reason is because nature has made it that we the guys have to be in control. So, most of the girls will not like to ride over your authority as the head. Or aren't you the head? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by IAMBREEZY: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Same
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by hammedkola(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
You are the one to tell them what they want to listen to.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Ene101(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Because most of them are dullards lipsrsealed who ain't got anything upstairs to say or contribute. All they know how to do is make up and gossip grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by rill: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op u really should stop rolling with dumb, clueless gals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Chiidi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op, it's cause you've proven to be a well to-do talkative.

U mean you prefer ur lady gisting you the lastest gossip instead of you stamping your authority and telling her where she should meet you

My guy, are u a learner??

Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Henrypraise: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Same here, even on chats. It gets me really pissed off n wen I tell em to say sumtin, dey go: I want u to tell me sumtin sweet. Den I go: pour sugar on ur ears. Small tym dey start laughin n say tell me more. Me I say: everytin nai una dey more; lash more, talk more, money more.

@ op I also take it like dis: a girl cums to ur huz n she is waitin for u to make d first move while she do d I don't want attitude. All des tins really get me angry, if a girl cums to my huz n start formin: u make d first move attitude, I quickly tune to T.B joshua n start talkin of football/ transfer market to her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nooooooooo. They holla me cos' I love Ignoring...........+ we both do the talking. Capish?? #iJoshy angry
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Yahoo1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
depends on the girl you are rolling with....you both do the talking...sometimes you have to listen,the other times she does the listening....but it's not like it's a kind of responsibility.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Gabreal1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ene101: Because most of them are dullards lipsrsealed who ain't got anything upstairs to say or contribute. All they know how to do is make up and gossip grin
Lmao!! u geh d poin!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Emessy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
because you are the one craving for her punny
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Not actually, I can hold a good conversation buh I prefer if d girl calls,she shud tok her mind,if she's only checking on u,she should say it but most of my girls would be like I shud keep calm cos they r d ones that have called not me....It has to do with flows n reception
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013
babyhrt: Most of my female friends do this all the time.they ll call me and yet expect me 2lead the talk while they do the listening...dnt knw wht could b the reason..kinda wondering if the xperience is peculia 2me...guys whts it like wit u?

Because your role as a man is that of LEADER.

You have to lead the interaction in the direction that you want. Every woman has the potential to talk more than you. She wants to talk and talk and talk.

But you will usually have to talk first.

It's also your job to cut off boring and unpleasant topics.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by kajole(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2013
Ene101: Because most of them are dullards lipsrsealed who ain't got anything upstairs to say or contribute. All they know how to do is make up and gossip grin

hate to say this

but you made sense bro
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Gabreal1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Buddha Palm:

Because your role as a man is that of LEADER.

You have to lead the interaction in the direction that you want. Every woman has the potential to talk more than you. She wants to talk and talk and talk.

But you will usually have to talk first.

It's also your job to cut off boring and unpleasant topics.

BuLlShIt!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Ajibel(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Omo i prefer to do the talking oo. That way i can decide when i should say 'ok, take care, good bye' then hang up and save more money & credit. You wouldnt want to cut the phone or be embarrassed if your credit finishes if a gal does the talking even if she calls (like say she no get better thing to do than to dey call me)
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Obidikejr(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Henry praise: Same here, even on chats. It gets me really pissed off n wen I tell em to say sumtin, dey go: I want u to tell me sumtin sweet. Den I go: pour sugar on ur ears. Small tym dey start laughin n say tell me more. Me I say: everytin nai una dey more; lash more, talk more, money more.

@ op I also take it like dis: a girl cums to ur huz n she is waitin for u to make d first move while she do d I don't want attitude. All des tins really get me angry, if a girl cums to my huz n start formin: u make d first move attitude, I quickly tune to T.B joshua n start talkin of football/ transfer market to her.

Hahaha
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by Anoneism(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2013
my gal is the first culprit. it's really annoying a times.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? by immortalvoices(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2013
wait lemme ask ifa

(1) (Reply)

Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? / Most Read: How True Are These Facts / Crossin D Line Btw Gud Nd Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.