Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate (53071 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / 13 Annoying Boyfriend Traits And How To Avoid Them (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
So I had to make up this list after some research works done! wink
Here are some annoying boyfriend habit I and some girls actually hate. undecided

When they act like they are "alpha"
Women hate it when men think they run the show and start acting like it. Every relationship is about equality, no man should have any authority over the woman they're dating, that's not what love is and that's not how relationships work.

When they start keeping checks.
This is actually true, my friend kept on complaining bout how her boyfriend keep constant check on her activities, who she is hanging out with, what she does in her free time etc. Haba! This is something girls hate! undecided

When they stare at other girls.
Some guys would be like "boys will be boys", but no, that shouldn't be the justification for anything, if you love your girl, don't make her feel like someone else is better than her, she should be the prettiest and hottetst in your eyes. wink

When they don't pay attention.
This really gets women upset. Men! Men!! Men!!! Pay attention to your lady, don't make her feel under appreciated.

When he lies about his budget.
Smh for men undecided. Imagine what would happen if a girlfriend asks her boyfriend for money and he tells her that he's living on some crazy budget, the next day he goes out and buys himself an iPhone 6 grin grin

Not returning calls.
Beht why? Men can be careless about managing calls and texts and that annoys their girlfriends extremely.

Encouraging you to become best friends with his. Closet female friend even when you have nothing in common.
Shoro niyen undecided

When they threaten their girlfriend with olosho because she refused him sex.
Guys and Iranu sha

Source: lagmostkuit cool

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
If the aim of this Your thread is to Promote "Ass Licking", Then You failed Most Miserably angry.

Only a Lass that Reeks of Insecurity will be Worried when His guy Stares at other Lasses undecided.

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oma go and sleep

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Oma go and sleep
Which of the annoying habits are u guilty of? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Which of the annoying habits are u guilty of? smiley
I don't do relationships... smiley

13 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Favparis(f): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
On the other Note, some girls are going crazy for those tips listed up there........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I don't do relationships... smiley
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
•When they stare at other girls.
Some guys would be like "boys will
be boys", but no, that shouldn't be
the justification for anything, if
you love your girl, don't make her
feel like someone else is better than her, she should be the
prettiest and hottetst in your eyes."

agreed smiley

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
On the other Note, some girls are going crazy for those tips listed up there........
GBY.
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
Yeah, u're correct with the word "some" it actually reflected on my post too! smiley
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
please add "When the PS3/Football is more appealing than
we are."
undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by viclawz(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2015
that's why fwb is da best...

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
we are."
undecided
Lol! cheesy
How on earth did I forget that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
we are."
undecided
hmmmmm cool

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Here are some annoying boyfriend habit I and some girls actually hate. undecided
I don't usually do this. but well . . .

Women hate it when men think they run the show and start acting like it. Every relationship is about equality, no man should have any authority over the woman they're dating, that's not what love is and that's not how relationships work.
correction. you hate it. you are not all women. and as a matter of fact, some women like when we take control. also, you people _bitch about how we are wimps when we don't take charge. stop the hypocrisy.

This is actually true, my friend kept on complaining bout how her boyfriend keep constant check on her activities, who she is hanging out with, what she does in her free time etc. Haba! This is something girls hate! undecided
okay. this is fair, i guess. but then, girls tend to complain when their boyfriends are nonchalant. when do we draw the line?

Some guys would be like "boys will be boys", but no, that shouldn't be the justification for anything, if you love your girl, don't make her feel like someone else is better than her, she should be the prettiest and hottetst in your eyes. wink
This has to be the joke of the century. boys WILL be be boys. it's inevitable to see a pretty girl and stare. men are moved by what they see. and tend to focus on cool things. so, feel no pain. at least he isn't cheating.
This really gets women upset. Men! Men!! Men!!! Pay attention to your lady, don't make her feel under appreciated.
pay attention to what exactly? the latest news from girldrama channel? i think NOT!

Smh for men undecided. Imagine what would happen if a girlfriend asks her boyfriend for money and he tells her that he's living on some crazy budget, the next day he goes out and buys himself an iPhone 6 grin grin
okay, this is bad. grin i agree. but then, if he'd told her the truth, then the iPhone would have been hers. lipsrsealed

Not returning calls.
Beht why? Men can be careless about managing calls and texts and that annoys their girlfriends extremely.
. . . i hate calls. i hate text. and i hate people disturbing my life and my peace with disembodied voices and words that lack emotion. just update your bloody status on facebook so i can know you're not dead . . . at least. you wanna talk? pay me a damn visit.

Encouraging you to become best friends with his. Closet female friend even when you have nothing in common.
Shoro niyen undecided
riiiigghhht . . . . girls that detest this are usually the masters of friendzone. but then, if you want your boyfriend to pay attention to you as earlier requested, you might as well befriend that girl. who knows, in the future, you two may be allies in magarizing the poor dude.

Guys and Iranu sha
okay, GOOD point. i wholeheartedly agree. that's immature and childish.

Lalasticlala biko! cool
may God further your ministry. grin grin

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2015
I'm glad I'm not guilty of any of these tongue

Nobody should quote me cool

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm cool
you sound like you're guilty of that. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by LaurelP(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2015
You can't stop a man from looking at other women, he has the right to. When it becomes a problem is when he's cheating.
Men stare all the time, but they also forget what they saw in a hurry. How many of those ladies he stares at does he go after?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by tosyne2much(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
you sound like you're guilty of that. grin
Lolxxxx cheesy

That was when I had love for games, not now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by boboLIL(m): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Set of confused gender
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lolxxxx cheesy

That was when I had love for games, not now cheesy
maturity has hit grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by tosyne2much(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
maturity has hit grin
I'm glad you know that cheesy
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by donholy28(m): 1:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Just 8?!!! when i start listing annoying girlfriend habits that guys hate...here go full

14 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Homguy(m): 2:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
we are."
undecided
grin grin grin grin grin my PS3 console will almost always be! sorry no bargains wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:03am On Nov 11, 2015
quiinnBee:
•When they stare at other girls.
Some guys would be like "boys will
be boys", but no, that shouldn't be
the justification for anything, if
you love your girl, don't make her
feel like someone else is better than her, she should be the
prettiest and hottetst in your eyes."

agreed smiley

Really? By default, you women's eyes brighten up a the sight of every FREE-SPENDING seemingly RICH GUY. You have that far-away , covetous look especially if those guys are with other women. Without uttering a word, we know you wish to take those girls' places...

...But we don't sulk about it like you do when we check out other women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Lovechyld101(m): 3:11am On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Not returning calls.

Shoro niyen undecided

Guys and Iranu sha

Lalasticlala biko! cool

Watin this one they talk girls actually love all this in there subconscious !!
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Lovechyld101(m): 3:17am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
we are."
undecided
come on!! that's our own little Escape route from girls Craps ,Its called Guy time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Rockmyworld(m): 3:29am On Nov 11, 2015
All these points you listed happens really but I'll say they come with time. Guys grow up every day. it's not as if guys don't know the thing to do but don't care much probably because they're not planning marriage soonest or haven't settle his mind to make you his future wifee.

I was guilty of some years back when I was doing dating thing. but now that am planning to settle down, hell no to those childish behavior. marriage is a serious business, so what i won't like my woman to do i won't even dare to do that.

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by SHOPPERS(m): 4:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Things don dey spoil sha. I just dey wonder, why is it that most of what we discuss these days concerns girlfriends and boyfriends and not fiance and fiancee or husband and wife?

We will later now complain about the high rate of immorality in our society.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by handie(m): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2015
If it annoys her, she should feel free to leave. I ain't a male chauvinist or anything but I'm me. I can't change to satisfy some girl I won't even be marrying. She should go if she ain't cool with ma ways.... A whole lotta fishes in d ocean

1 Like

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Lovechyld101:

Watin this one they talk girls actually love all this in there subconscious !!
You don't mean it! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Why Do Married Men Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.