Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

A Question For The Ladies.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Ladies.. (676 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Question For The Ladies (photo) / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Ladies.. by Odunharry(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Most Girls will tell u they dont do long distance relatnship(for instance u r in lagos and d gal is in Ibadan or the East) but once u tell them u are in d U.K they will tell u they dont mind dating you and that they will even wait..why?
Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
#In omawunmi's voice# if u ask me, na who i go ask
Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Popowaa: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cos there are greener pastures in U.Kgringrin;DWho go see honey and choose sugar
Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Who no like better tin??
Who no like the smell of dollar??
Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Odunharry(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Popowaa: Cos there are greener pastures in U.Kgringrin;DWho go see honey and choose sugar
wat if d guy na illegal biz e dy do?al join abi?
Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Tonia500(f): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2013
am short of words oh
Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Lagos to Ibadan na long distance? Lmao I wish.

OT: It could be because you're in the UK and she has assumed that you are wealthy, have an accent, and eat fish and chips. It could also be because you're in another country, allowing her to flirt with you and keep a boyfriend in Nigeria... or boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 15, 2013
nyere84: Who no like better tin??
Who no like the smell of dollar??

In the UK? grin
Re: A Question For The Ladies.. by Odunharry(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
ogugua88: Lagos to Ibadan na long distance? Lmao I wish.

OT: It could be because you're in the UK and she has assumed that you are wealthy, have an accent, and eat fish and chips. It could also be because you're in another country, allowing her to flirt with you and keep a boyfriend in Nigeria... or boyfriends.
i dnt knw y i always love ur comment....make sexkill no ban me o..na ma mind i talk o..

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Relationship Do U Think Is Better ? / Guys, What Qualities Do You Really Want In A Woman? / So This Is How We Separated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.