Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

She Wants More Children. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants More Children. (2860 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / He Wants More Children / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants More Children. by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2013
hrmkz:
I will heed ur advice only if am taking after you.
ohh oh, I be Number 1 in a family of 150Kids grin .....

So No fear abeg grin
Re: She Wants More Children. by hhaa: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hello bro she might have a gud reason...and if God eventually give u a set of twins,it is a blessing frm God. All she needs is ur encouragement and support.#Gbam#

1 Like

Re: She Wants More Children. by crystalballs: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Men are the ones that craves from children...
Women fear pregnancy and dreads childbirth time so they tend to wants few deliveries.

back to topic, why not sit her down and explain yourself and let her come up with her own defence.

whichever, both of you will reach agreement.
Re: She Wants More Children. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
I think women crave for more children than men,speaking from realistic perspective not theoretical. Women don't dread childbirth,once the delivery pain is gone,they are ready to play......yet again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Too Lucky / How On Gods Green Earth Do I Serve Divorce Papers To My Nigerian Husband Legally / Prayers For Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.