Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing (25675 Views)

Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Raxxye(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Daziz: Laughing in greek chapapasgaagadapoaiaiaoaoaabhgaaabghabnsagabav8ghbvaghjasgfhanbavfgtyahmaahajaagbhksnabvafgtyahnabfgatyujambavdferatuiaolksmabghdartyui.,mbvfgayisola,mnbvfgtyaisonmbvftyujkdcjkdjjdfjfdjfdjdfjdfredhjfdikfkifdhjtdfrjhfdhjfdjhdfjhdfjhfdjhdfhjfdfdkjlweoipqwopjkds,mfkds,.ddkewytrndmnlksdlksaoiewufdhdfjkdskldsoeiuryy

I wonder the type of loose and poorly-raised kids we have in Nigeria these days. We are talking of a missing person and some are here making senseless statements and someone is even laughing. What's amusing you, my friend? SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
What!
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
He tot me
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Aizebioje(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
saxywale:
He works on contract with one of the oil companies in eket on methods used in detecting stolen crude oil.
And he walked around without adequate body guards? Something tells me this aspect of his work has a lot to do with his sudden disappearance.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by greatgod2012(f): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Let's all just continue to pray for ourselves and others, no one is safe in this country again. Only God knows the people who might have abducted this prof or who authorised his abduction, i just hope he's found alive, hale and hearty, because, im afraid o.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by chimex38: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
U guyz shld give a reasonable incite to his whereabout or make effort.. Instead of makin noise of what he tot u and arguing on courses he taught.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by yormite: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hope d man is nt being forced to produce nuclear weapons by terrorists end time tins
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by logica(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
saxywale:
He works on contract with one of the oil companies in eket on methods used in detecting stolen crude oil.
Haaaaaaaa shocked There you go.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Aizebioje:
And he walked around without adequate body guards? Something tells me this aspect of his work has a lot to do with his sudden disappearance.
Prof olomo would even reject bodyguards. The prof himself is an area boy grin
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Olastep1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
He's inside VC's office
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by gbanikiti(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
saxywale:

hmmm! The oil company must be Mobil. Methods used in detecting stolen crude oil? That's a risky business because it doesn't favour crude oil thieves. Who knows if the masters in crude oil theft has a hand in his disappearance.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by darnley16(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na him SSS been parade na
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by aryzgreat: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ritual things. Osun election loading......
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tobbie9: the nuclear physics part of it, it's actually phy106 http://omotosophysics./ u can check d link to confirm
guy, why u dey give our result for d whole world na?

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Pdizzle(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
hez gonna be seen..Probably sumwhr cookn up c4's
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by logica(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
saxywale:
Prof olomo would even reject bodyguards. The prof himself is an area boy grin
Well, it takes more than an area boy to resist heavily armed bandits. When you are trying to fight corruption in Nigeria, you need armored cars and your own Secret Service. The fact that some people in the company he was contracting collude with these oil thieves made it a very unwise decision not to get security (as they would be aware of his work).
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by whysquare4real(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
U think say to make nukes na moi-moi thinz? No Nigerian Prof 4 dat matter has ever seen Uranium b4 talk less of making a nuke. No b theory dem dey teach. Anyway ve u found out about who will succeed GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
The family should go spiritual: this was the man that got missing in Akure in 2003. I won't forget how fellowships on campus and churches in Ile-Ife prayed, and he was released.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by GboyegaD(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
This guy dey disappear to reappear? I remember whenever I was in Ife, same thing happened to him.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by hooper: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
AKWA IBOM / CALABAR BOYS DEY VEX....... ....
RELEASE THE MAN FOR US ABEG OOO...
DON'T CARRY KIDNAPPING STUFF COME SW OOO
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Jarus(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tolexander: But he was kidnapped for a month 10years ago on the ife-akure road!
. Thaknk you. When I saw the news, I was even thinking someone just went to dig out the stale news of his kidnap 10 years ago (when we were in Ife) and posted as a fresh story. Wishing him a safe return to his family anyway.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by babanne(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tolexander: But he was kidnapped for a month 10years ago on the ife-akure road!
That is very correct. I was still an undergrad in OAU that time. The story had it that armed robbers abducted and dumbed him in an unknown bush that time. I know the man well because his department and my own shared the same building. I pray he will be found alive again.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by olayiwola9(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
This man i know cannot be kidnapped, his voice alone will make the kidnappers shit in their pants.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Ryda(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Shebi una dey see wetin ASUU strike dey cause? angry

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Professor alomo ... Please is he the owner of alomo bitters
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by canalily(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
undecided the Alomo prof wey una de find, is it not this one wey de for this shop here? Him cap na yellow naa!
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by deor03(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
5points:
guy, why u dey give our result for d whole world na?

Did one man conduct test for 1174 students ? Then ASUU deserve to be on strike

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by roland2rule(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
I am still waiting 4 another news that will say... MISSING! MISSING!! MISSING!!!,
prof. James olomo of physics dept, OAU is missing...
Anybody that see him will be reward with #500,000...... B4 I comment on dis sha.....
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by AdeniyiA(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
boay: I hope the kidnappers are not gathering information from this professor of Nuclear physics to develop nuclear weapons.

you watch too many movies ....
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
olayiwola9: This man i know cannot be kidnapped, his voice alone will make the kidnappers shit in their pants.

An indication you know him very well. He's my lecturer in the department. I hope he returns in good health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fetish Items Found In Front Of MAPOLY School Gate As Lecturers Protest. Photos / Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist / UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.