Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing (25678 Views)

Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Dannylux: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
The earlier this endless strike is called off, the better it is for everyone.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by timmilehin(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Did you just say a Professor of Physics? Please call me JACK BAUER.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by olayiwola9(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
olaabiodun:
An indication you know him very well. He's my lecturer in the department. I hope he returns in good health.
i know him, besides i'm from d department too, though he has not taught me.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Abuja2013: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
I could remember that his inagural lecture was entilted ," The Invisible Tool". God let him be found quickly in good health.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by jamace(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
You mean the prof did not hint his wife about his movements or is he not married?

Any way, most marriages these days have lost their essence. sad

2 Likes

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by safedriveng: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
chimex38: I saw him yesterday & we were chattin grin

Guy don't joke with stuffs like this, it could land u in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by victorlexa(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
I jst hope he is found soon,nd in one piece. In other news ASUU says- we are not holding NEC meeting,until we confirm Iyayi makes Heaven...lol
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by AskProf: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Things like this will continue happening except they call off the strike!!

Really?
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by gnykelly(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
when U.S advise it citizen not to thread some part of this country. SW should always take note.(it will be very hard to find a meet kept in the mouth).
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Aizebioje(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
saxywale:
Prof olomo would even reject bodyguards. The prof himself is an area boy grin
And look where it got him!
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by sonymerlot: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
This man has a penchant to appear and dis-appear!
Perhaps, he knows something or onto something we all don't know. 10 years ago, same thing happened to him somewhere in front of FUTA Akure (on his way from Abuja o). Now this again angry
This is dodgy.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by beautyBrains(f): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
boay: I hope the kidnappers are not gathering information from this professor of Nuclear physics to develop nuclear weapons.
this is Nigeria and its real life not sme hollywood movie. You need to stop watching movies.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by beautyBrains(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
chimex38: I saw him yesterday & we were chattin grin
its all fun and jokes to you ontil someone you love goes missing. Hope u will still find it funny

2 Likes

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by gsparks01(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
una too dey watch Hollywood
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by MyJwell: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
saxywale:
I know him too. He taught my set radiation/medical physics in part 4. First a colleague from the same dept working for Chevron was kidnapped and found dead early this year, now the prof. I hope he returns in one piece, this is the 2nd time he would go missing.

He works on contract with one of the oil companies in eket on methods used in detecting stolen crude oil.

Hope the Oil thieves are not responsible then
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by sse7en(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
abeg why this man dey disappear in years that end "3"...2003 and now 2013 and probably 2023 (God forbid sha)...illuminati tins niyen oh

last note....hope they find him sha
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Raxxye:

I wonder the type of loose and poorly-raised kids we have in Nigeria
these days. We are talking of a missing person and some are here making
senseless statements and someone is even laughing. What's amusing you,
my friend? SMH!

grin grin grin grin Lol. If u take things on nairaland serious, you may develop HBP. Just an advice. grin

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by captaindaylay(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
This professor was kidnapped some 8years ago! I remember reading that in Tell. Well, I just checked with a friend who's working on a Master's in that dept. The prof,he says, has been kidnapped again.The second time in less than 10years. Tooh. Happy 'kidnapping!'

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by olushollys(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
na wa o, this man went missing some years back (if i'm not mistaking) and now missing again God help him o
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
saxywale:
Prof olomo would even reject bodyguards. The prof himself is an area boy grin

You might be right! 1st, the name 'olomo' sounds like alomo bitters wch is mostly taken by agberos. 2ndly, he's into nuclear stuff. He might've been contracted to make nuclear weapons prior the kick-off of the forthcoming civil war. grin
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by spenca: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2013
jack bauer now go call tony now se them boko don flee our guy go make bomb, ma return to us with joy and sound health
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by opylas(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Richiy: Watch as students link it to the strike...
Funny. U jst did.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by timmilehin(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2013
spenca: jack bauer now go call tony now se them boko don flee our guy go make bomb, ma return to us with joy and sound health
you're mistaken. Jack will call Chloe O'brian first before tony. Then michelle. Why would you kidnapp a nuclear physician- if you're not trying to produce a nuclear bomb. Jack Bauer Season 7. Episode 3.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2013
strangest: OMG, did you say nuclear physics?! And the family has not been contacted? No body? Hmmmm... Hope its not what am thinking...

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by guiddoti: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Could it be that prof is on nuclear weapon tinz?
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by niceeric(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2013
U guys should just stop this nuclear weapons story Jare.....e dey vex person joor.Make I turn 'W' if d guy sabi do ordinary controlled nuclear fission practical real life for lab...abi no b 9ja Prof ni?....theory nikan ni won mo!
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by StarboyMichael(m): 4:13am On Nov 21, 2013
He got missing before. He will be found again.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by mooregan(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Something is fishy, You can't go to lagos thru calabar when u have enuf flights to lagos direct from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Even if na bus u wan use, Calabar n Lagos no dey d same route, u'll still need to pass thru Akwa Ibom from Calabar b4 u get to d lagos Route. So something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by carl07(m): 5:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Im glad chimex38 had chatted with the prof yesterday.This is the first positive info.The security agencies concerned should be able to trace and chat with him.He will be of great help in resolving this rigmarole.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by eejo(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2013
I hope some islamist are not using him to make a nuclear bomb please security forces find him on time

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by vanagon: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Tolexander: But he was kidnapped for a month 10years ago on the ife-akure road!
Same thing i av on my mind when i see d story.
I said again,smth btw02/03,he was reported missing.was found later.
I hope& pray he 's found soon.
My though wt u olomo.@ O&=.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by generaldre(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2013
niceeric: U guys should just stop this nuclear weapons story Jare.....e dey vex person joor.Make I turn 'W' if d guy sabi do ordinary controlled nuclear fission practical real life for lab...abi no b 9ja Prof ni?....theory nikan ni won mo!
Hmmm!!! This guy ddnt even study/ bagged his professorship degree in Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist / UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike / Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.