Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing (25679 Views)

Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by searay(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Rapture!
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by borie4u(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2013
This is lie from the pit of hell. Dis same man was kidnapped almost 10yrs ago. Wat is with him n kidnapping self
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by searay(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2013
“We have received report about the missing Olomo Bitter. We are investigating it. The issue has been broadcast on the radio,” he added.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2013
borie4u: This is lie from the pit of hell. Dis same man was kidnapped almost 10yrs ago. Wat is with him n kidnapping self
wat re u saying?
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by sgsltd(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Why is it after 1month the case was announced ,a whole professor why now
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Romanticboy1(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2013
na nemesis de follow all the professors one by one! Keeping stdents idle at home thus leading them to tink of bad tinz for those that cannat workand others searching around for a j0b be it legal or illegal to kill time,when he/she ought to finish school 1st and maybe serve,b4 the work is allowed.
God is watching ooo! Who says he isn't,That person na confam linus.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by yomalex(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2013
The disappearance of a Nuclear Physicist is a threat to National Security and not an ordinary case of missing person.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Smily202(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Nawa......
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Smily202(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2013
yomalex: The disappearance of a Nuclear Physicist is a threat to National Security and not an ordinary case of missing person.

Na true my broda.......

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Who are these d..mb kaboons saying he was kidnapped to make nukes?

Its that easy to type right? You think its what you see in the movies?

If thats a reason he was kidnapped, then its ok, as they ll all die in the first phase of production making prof james olomo a HERO
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by onyxo76(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Things like this will continue happening except they call off the strike!!
like you happen to the one who organised his kidnap abi? maybe your own father should be kidnapped and lets see how you will react....

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Dammiespecial(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]I pray he would be found. Life is not easy and y'all should be mindful of how you comment to serious issues like this because it can happen to you too. Godbles!
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by ogb5(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2013
I know the man.
Organizes a workshop on nuclear safety in my former company in PH.

A very knowledgeable guy on the nuclear industry in Nigeria.

It is a Security threat for someone like that to be missing

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by CHARLOE(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Na wa-o, dis same prof! He was kidnapped a long time ago in ife, don't tink dis is mere coincidence, some pple maybe squeezing info on nuclear bomb frm him. On a more serious note, dis case need serious investigation, d police need to find out if there's a connection btw dis and d 1st kidnap some 10yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by chidibond(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2013
adexsimply: Michael Crichton's Timeline comes to mind
my favourite author and book.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Pls, wu has jack baurs number or tony almeda grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by onyxo76(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Tripodmode: Pls, wu has jack baurs number or tony almeda grin grin grin
you won't get those numbers anywhere bro, but seriously when a professor of nuclear physics goes missing and twice in a decade, then our security outfits should be very careful and watchful. Terrorism is becoming very serious in country, and God forbid if how to make nuclear bombs gets into the hands of those "boys" up north...
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by pembisco(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Tobbie9: I know this man, he lectured us a part of phy105 just last year, I hope he's found sha
part two studnt, u hv a lng way 2go
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by yormite: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Someone who has a knowledge to produce a weapon that can wipe out half of dis country is being kidnapped and the govt and everyone are not showing concern Smh... Do we really know what a nuclear bomb can cause i pity dis country
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by adexsimply(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
chidibond: my favourite author and book.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by creativemusic: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
the hand of Esau is at work ..........................ooooooooooooooooo grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by luggy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
I saw him yesterday, in north. eastern nigeria, where he was teaching bokoo boys physics 2013 bonb, ie nucluar bonb
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by luggy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
he is in iraq.,
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by luggy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
call off the strike, and FG will release him
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by luggy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
nest is ASUU president
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbanikiti: hmmm! The oil company must be Mobil. Methods used in detecting stolen crude oil? That's a risky business because it doesn't favour crude oil thieves. Who knows if the masters in crude oil theft has a hand in his disappearance.
the fact is,he is in the custody of oil thieves in eket.....dat is just the truth
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by chimex38: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
I am sorry, i neva chatted with him nor saw him;

i hope hes found soon....if not 4 anytin 4 d sake of his family.. (I kind of put my self in d shoes of his relatives;
gonna fast & pray 4 him now & 2mrw...to atone 4 my misdeeds)..he will b found heathy...amen.
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by Revsola: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Serious...This same man was missing about 10years ago...in fact the circumstances appear similar...He is a very tough man...He taught me Phy 106 or so in 1984...he was still a Dr. then. Somebody was made to repeat his class and come for another "edition" because he whistled in class. I hope he is found sha
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by tundedan2: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Na how many times dem wan kidnap this man....Olomo again?
Re: Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing by wonderz(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2013
Has he been found?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike / Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.