Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match (19945 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia: Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by swhiss: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
I dey come mke i quick go brazil go book space for our flag...FP TINZ!!!

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by tolurainbow(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dry

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by noobsaibot2(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi: For all ye people that like to claim posh lol. . . . Its nuttin

why d wyte guy dey suck craze from dat purewater na?
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
The pictures I see so far are horrible!!!

Nigerian stadiums are hideous!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
MDMA: Nairaland dry these days. So so small boiz! No meaningful topics.

Can someone please post a picture of the stadium?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by firstolalekan(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
mama-gee:

Ghanian olodo angry angry angry
What is stadium[size=38pt]s??[/size]
nawaooo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by hammedkola(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
mama-gee:

Stadia is the plural form of stadium.
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Naija warming up...

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Na wa ooo see beefing grin
Nor mind am...lol
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by PamelaGold1(f): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
LOL I WORK IN A HOTEL WHERE ALL THE ETHIOPIAN PLAYERS ARE LODGED, NA SO SO VEX VEX DEM DEY VEX WITH US, CALLING US NAMES AND SAYING THAT WE BRIBED THE REFEREE TO ALLOW US SCORE THE FIRST GOAL! LOLZZZZZ grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Christmasdon(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please someone should tell me. Who are those caucasian i saw in the stadium wearing green white green oR ARE THEY Nigerians?. They fully represented us in the stadium painted their faces with green white green. .immigrants? I guess. They supported us.
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by babseg(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Somebody has stolen my post. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by BMZK: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Warming up....

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by BMZK: 12:59am On Nov 17, 2013
ABOUT TO START!

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by BMZK: 1:16am On Nov 17, 2013
There was a heavy rain few minutes towards the end but that did not prevent the fans to stay back and celebrate after the final whistle blow. A lot of fireworks and memorable jubilations.

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by 9jauk: 1:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Omo Yoruba ronu!!!

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by 9jauk: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Guess who?

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by 9jauk: 1:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Pls we need Odewingwe ,Keshi"

Uncle learn to have forgiven heart,you are totally out of form yet you made USA 94 World Cup,Uncle Keshi pls.

Meanwhile who be dis bab,defiantly a Yoruba,....li

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Orokita: More pix... See fun for stadium
Bros..but ur babe bobby small o. Btw, who paid for dat brazillian hair? 
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by demmyzenny(m): 5:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Myself and Amokachi

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by IAMBREEZY: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2013
I could hv post some pics that i took also,but someone stole my phone when i was jubilating.cry undecided
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by puyaca(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2013
demmyzenny: Myself and Amokachi

Guy ! thats Abuja Stadium naaa or which match you go watch ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2013
embarassed
A.jeez:

Bros..but ur babe bobby small o. Btw, who paid for dat brazillian hair? 

Bros. Those are random. Pictures... I never said "me and my girly". Respecte yourselfe!!! Even if her booby small her bobo like am so! No be everybody Go get big boobs na, kilode? tongue
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2013
puyaca:

Guy ! thats Abuja Stadium naaa or which match you go watch ?

U don catct thief!!! Nor md am, e want come form for here! grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by PasD(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2013
Hehhehehehe

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by klas(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2013
firstolalekan:

Ghanian olodo angry angry angry
What is stadium[size=38pt]s??[/size]
nawaooo

hammedkola:

Stadia is the plural form of stadium.

Stadiums is now accepted plural of stadium. Even CNN uses that form.

stadium
— noun, plural s sta·di·ums, sta·di·a [-dee-uh] Show IPA.

a sports arena, usually oval or horseshoe-shaped, with tiers of seats for spectators.
an ancient Greek course for foot races, typically semicircular, with tiers of seats for spectators.
an ancient Greek and Roman unit of length, the Athenian unit being equal to about 607 feet (185 meters).
a stage in a process or in the life of an organism.
Entomology , stage(def 11b).

Source: Dictionary.com
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by iamdsam: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Ola def2: I was there but I aint going to share any pics , na by force ? wink
I beg share am na! Nor be food I dey beg you o!
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by iamdsam: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2013
swhiss: I dey come mke i quick go brazil go book space for our flag...FP TINZ!!!
Na wah o! You nor fit wait for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.