Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents (2843 Views)

We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by dapachez: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Do you even know lagos? Make your point and move on,you don't need to force your opinion on other people. Do you expect Fashola to transform lagos overnight?and how many people are not faceless in this forum? Today is sunday jor and the start of a new week shealth your swords
theoctopus:

I cannot live in that your face-me-I-slap-you shank! My reason for calling you a liar is because you ae a faceless anonymous fellow who is trying to negate an investigative report from the punch newspapers and its accompanying comments from the numerous readers who actually are not faceless like you. That makes you a liar! gerrit?
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by gurnam: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rad1cal:

I should buy connecting pipes and connect to a non existent infrastructure only existent in your empty brain. Abi na your house i go connect the pipe reach. yeye dey ooze for ya empty head cheesy !!

Listen dummy, we own homes in Lagos, no be everyone dey perch with them uncles and family members like fleas who can't do without being parasitic like you .

Stop straw grasping and defend your pay lies here. I wan embarrass person today. grin

If anyone is going to be embarrass here on this thread...it's you and your ilk...and so far that is not in doubt...

Let me play the devil's game for a minute and agree that you live in Somolu, where exactly do you live in Shomolu, am going to Balogun street...by Alade police station soon...and I intend to put a lie to your foolish talk here soon.

A fool living in Lagos....still having the temerity to confuse Ikorodu road to Ikorodu town without any sense of remorse is undoubtedly a fraud...and shameless artful dodger.
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by dahfweshdude69: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

If anyone is going to be embarrass here on this thread...it's you and your ilk...and so far that is not in doubt...

Let me play the devil's game for a minute and agree that you live in Somolu, where exactly do you live in Shomolu, am going to Balogun street...by Alade police station soon...and I intend to put a lie to your foolish talk here soon.

A fool living in Laogs....still having the temerity to confuse Ikorodu road to Ikorodu town without any sense of remorse is undoubtedly a fraud...and shameless artful dodger.
u still dey follow d nigga argue....free Am jare
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

A fool living in Laogs....still having the temerity to confuse Ikorodu road to Ikorodu town without any sense of remorse is undoubtedly a fraud...and shameless artful dodger.

Ur consistent hammering on my not knowing Ikorodu road is a weak attempt to say you are empty , and clueless about the types of lies you can come up with without getting busted. cheesy

I won't permit you to drag that useless line of yours forever. Let us move to the more gritty angle

I live around Morocco. Please do the needful and embarass me. Thanks.

Failure to do that will reveal how utterly useless you are. I dey wait for your future lies , i dey Kampe grin grin grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: u still dey follow d nigga argue....free Am jare

I wan embarrass silly liars for ya. grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
I cant understand why some people outside lagos are crying more than the lagos resident.
The article pointed to a problem and the authority responded by stating cogent efforts that are been done to make things better. I live in agege very close to NYSC camp and i enjoy stable govt water supply at a very cheaper rate (#200 per month for a room and parlour self contain).
Ever since i moved to my present apartment almost 3years now, i neva fetch water from any other source apart from LSWC . If u look around streets in Agege especially the newly constructed ones around araromi, adealu, Tijani, Oyewole road, ifelodun etc you will see the newly laid water distribution pipes. Fashola is truely trying especially in the area of provision of basic amenities and we the people are feeling his effort.

We know most of the people shouting blue murder here are still drinking water directly from river or gutter but they will never hold their govts accountable.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Boss13: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
It is only on newspaper that I get to see Fashola working. In real life, the status quo of no development still remains intact.

No water, NURTW thugs, traffic congestion, poor sanitation, bad roads etc.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by bigsam360(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
I quite agree with d op, fashola stil hav much to do espciali in dat expct, shomolu is anoda example wher such is being experience, no any form of public water, the only way of getin water for dos who dnt hav boreholes in their apartments is buying from truck pushers, and d prices r very outrageous, they sell for as high as #15 to #20 per keg(25ltrs). I think lag government should focus more on providing water for the people rather than plants..
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
bigsam360: I quite agree with d op, fashola stil hav much to do espciali in dat expct, Shomolu is anoda example wher such is being experience, no any form of public water, the only way of getin water for dos who dnt hav boreholes in their apartments is buying from truck pushers, and d prices r very outrageous, they sell for as high as #15 to #20 per keg(25ltrs). I think lag government should focus more on providing water for the people rather than plants..

Thank you, a true and real Lagosian has spoken.

Now over to the internet Lagosians to come in and peddle their usual tissues of lies , while accusing others of being fraudulent . grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by BrokenTV: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Ur post has been bookmarked. I'll destroy you when I close from church..

cool

una no go kill person for this nairaland laugh wan bust my belle as i dey here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Buhari Never Did! / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say / Garage Of A Former Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.