Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,860 members, 7,862,825 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Between Piggery Farming And Fish Farming,which Would You Recommend? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Piggery Farming And Fish Farming,which Would You Recommend? (564 Views)

Pig Or Grasscutter Farming- Which One Is More Profitable / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / Fish Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Piggery Farming And Fish Farming,which Would You Recommend? by alingo4life: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hello folks,

I want to go into Farming,However am confused as to the one i want to go into.Am targeting a start-up capital of 500,000naira,However am thinking of starting with Piggery as with the 500,000naira i will rent a piece of land and go into it.I want to start on a not too big scale and a not too small scale.

I wish to start with 50piglets.

However has for fish farming,Am still thinking in that regard too,I don't want to do it on a rented piece of land and also security wise.I mean people stealing the Fishes.

Folks,Which would you advise i go for,looking at the capital on ground..and the resources.

NOTE--I wish to do pig farming cos of the non-availability of a piece of land.But was told it can be difficult at times getting PKC and the rest.. How true is this..

Nairalander,your candid opinion please..

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Named Bank Of The Year 2013 / Investing In The Nigerian Stock Market This Week / A Big Farm For Sale At A Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.