Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (109878 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Would you marry her? undecided

Would u mind ur business ?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
AmicableEd: And they finally exchange rings, aww! See more here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/aww-lola-omotayo-looks-so-lovely-at-her.html
RINGS ? In a tradional wedding?!!! shocked

I give up on this couple!

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by ChristyG(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady: I have to agree with what some people are saying here!
For pete's sake! Is this a traditional marriage?? angry I'm yet to see even one elder(Maybe I should wait till when the pictures are out)
And this is not how Yorubas do their traditional marriages! This for sure I know!
Have Peter and his friends gone to prostrate in front of the bride father??
but we ave not seen d whole wedding pictures before concluding like that.this are just selective pictures.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by troy20(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nonybb: Igbo culture is finished and GONE forever. Psquare supposed to wear IGBO attires he went and wore Niger Delta regalia? Who is advising this guy? Even the name he gave to his new baby was aliona. Wat is aliona? Does it mean anything in Igbo language and culture?
my sister you should know we are the tribe list concernd and proud of our tradition.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

I count myself lucky too. . . . I am 100% Igbo and intend keeping it that way. No joke, I totally avoided a girl I talked up once simply because I found out she was an oilly soup person. undecided
Nobody asked you to stop being Igbo. I only want you to grow up and stop acting like a little dolt on menstrual cramps. Never you blame the Chinese and Ghanaians for hating on you Nigerians. You hated yourselves from day 1. No love, no harmony. Yet you claim to be religious. Clutching holy books and acting holy. Very hypocritical and dangerously dumb.
I used to rate Igbos high until I read your dumb comment. Whatever happened to all the education we pumped into your brain?
Grow up kid. Save this generation!

23 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

I count myself lucky too. . . . I am 100% Igbo and intend keeping it that way. No joke, I totally avoided a girl I talked up once simply because I found out she was an oilly soup person. undecided

Will it kill you to say yoruba?

Say Yo-ru-ba

Yes, you can do it

Yo-ru-ba

One more time

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by packman: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
AmicableEd: And they finally exchange rings, aww! See more here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/aww-lola-omotayo-looks-so-lovely-at-her.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419804_lola_and_peter_at_their_wedding_pngf793257109b9d55725f21881493d7ac9

[size=20pt]THAT GIRL GO LIKE POPULARITY WEL WEL WHAT IS SHE LOOKING AT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why young guy with his right senses go wan marry woman old enough to be his aunt?
Na wao
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by igweGC(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
My bro, Live at the Traditional marriage.

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Not really a new thing buh I'm sure its basically a south south n south east thing, we igbos use them buh young niggas use it 4 paparazzi esp @a cultural function

Okay, u sound matured. Hope u re one ? Bro
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by sydneyboss(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Peter Okoye weds Lola Omotayo[/size]

What good can come out of a union of

[size=18pt]Man and Beast[/size]?

pls show us ur gf

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by mimicue(f): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2013

I don't like what peter wore...they could have dressed alike or he would av worn those Igbo cloth with the same material...this is just random native Na.... All d same happy married life
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Ichel: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Is d guy on left in d 3 group pix nt May D?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: Sharrap joor, always forming ITK and who told you this is a place for private business? I can quote whomever I want here just like any other person can which is why its a public forum, so get your act together.
You see? Name calling! Justifying your bad habit with reasons of freewill. You are problematic.

FYI, you don't know me.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by packman: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

grin grin grin

2 years sure pass

By the way, this na white traditional wedding grin

[size=20pt]7 MONTHS ATMOST grin grin grin grin BUT HML SHA......[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
packman:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419804_lola_and_peter_at_their_wedding_pngf793257109b9d55725f21881493d7ac9

[size=20pt]THAT GIRL GO LIKE POPULARITY WEL WEL WHAT IS SHE LOOKING AT[/size]

It should rather be 'she looks like she's not happy with the marriage'

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by crackhaus: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady: I have to agree with what some people are saying here!
For pete's sake! Is this a traditional marriage?? angry I'm yet to see even one elder(Maybe I should wait till when the pictures are out)
And this is not how Yorubas do their traditional marriages! This for sure I know!
Have Peter and his friends gone to prostrate in front of the bride father??
Perhaps her kinsmen don't take having a child out of wedlock too lightly... Punishment maybe? #justthinking undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by faithdodo: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
HaPpy marriage life mr and mrs okoye

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by sydneyboss(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
god_of_music: And did i direct the question to your moronic self

Mtcheeeew

#TeamGOM

I wonder who is moronic? me or you for asking a dumb question
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by obi123: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Airforce1: Why young guy with his right senses go wan marry woman old enough to be his aunt?
Na wao
good lORD, some people want to be happy you know and if Lola is where his happiness lies, WHY NOT they didnt just meet today

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by packman: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
igweGC: My bro, Live at the Traditional marriage.

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419837_Meca-E20Adebayo_jpg904c0bcd2c56871b31bb57ead3380469[/img]

[size=20pt]HELP ME TELL ADEBAYO SAY ILLUMINATI NO KNOW AM[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Nobody asked you to stop being Igbo. I only want you to grow up and stop acting like a little dolt on menstrual cramps. Never you blame the Chinese and Ghanaians for hating on you Nigerians. You hated yourselves from day 1. No love, no harmony. Yet you claim to be religious. Clutching holy books and acting holy. Very hypocritical and dangerously dumb.
I used to rate Igbos high until I read your dumb comment. Whatever happened to all the education we pumped into your brain?
Grow up kid. Save this generation!

. . . . . . . Umm, the save the world concert isn't taking place here intellectual plankton. Get out of the way! You are hindering my creativity. I have to come up with more anti-yoruba compositions. angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Christy G: but we ave not seen d whole wedding pictures before concluding like that.this are just selective pictures.
Yea! That's true!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
mtcheeeeeeewwwwww
Oh sorry, I don't know you have mental problem. Yabaleft calling..
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
crackhaus:
Perhaps her kinsmen don't take having a child out of wedlock too lightly... Punishment maybe? #justthinking undecided undecided

grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by mimicue(f): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Highest viewed topic.... I have seen
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
You see? Name calling! Justifying your bad habit with reasons of freewill. You are problematic.

FYI, you don't know me.
Suck it up and just agree that you were trying to mock someone when the joke's actually on you, that's not so hard to do now is it? ease up dude, you are too frigging uptight and hey! I do know you, on here atleast wink.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
killuminati: Oh sorry, I don't know you have mental problem. Yabaleft calling..
seriously?

mtcheeewww!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.