Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (109880 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady:
I'm not sure we'll see many more pictures! Because I know that the OP was not invited for the wedding grin so it'll be hard for the OP to get pictures!
Lol, well bloggers usually have ways of getting information, didn't think she was at the wedding.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Is this what you call hot undecided
I TIRE OOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by packman: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

It should rather be 'she looks like she's not happy with the marriage'

[size=20pt]L(-_-)O(_-_)L(~_~)[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady:
Can you please go back to your religion section angry grin
wink wink lol
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: there is nothing great in being igbo. igbo is a savage borrowed culture. you are really hebrew israelites. all that igbo culture is savagery. as well as yoruba culture too. so dont be proud of your adopted heathen culture. sooner or later you are going to have to come back to your real culture as israelites. although some of you will have to be nuked first because you are headstrong. wink

igbo is a bastardized way of saying hebrew. eebrew eeboe ebo ibo
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Olajumokeibk: What's with the rod na? Is dat the new trend? Evn mayd sef carry am, Myster-make-i-belong, with dat his cap like our aboki own.

HML jor, peter my love. I moved on after lola took u away from me, I knw I ll be fine grin

Oº°°ºK, u probably no "do d guy well na"... Well that is no rod, its å walking stick, it suits d atire. Luvly designs, i wonda who made em all. I rock that erry time.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tbken: hi Airforce long tym...where you go nah.. And to d topic Na today?

I dey alright.. Been around.

Sup with u too?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: there is nothing great in being igbo. igbo is a savage borrowed culture. you are really hebrew israelites. all that igbo culture is savagery. as well as yoruba culture too. so dont be proud of your adopted heathen culture. sooner or later you are going to have to come back to your real culture as israelites. although some of you will have to be nuked first because you are headstrong. wink

Hahaha. U want to kill them. Nigerians will die without their cultures. That's the only thing many of them exist for. That's why they go about hating on one another and other cultures all over the internet. Stop preaching death. It ain't right grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:
She is pretty though the other pics did her no justice

I agree. She looks nice here.

@topic who are the guys with Peter ? So handsome. kiss

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zMob75IH4Vc/UojCw5autLI/AAAAAAAAiek/b50j03PbZRU/s1600/4269a5c24f8a11e3831012dc77eab68d_8.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Oil firm? And what has that got to do with the discussion? Even oil firms have cleaners, gatekeepers and dish washers. What's the biggie? If this is an achievement to you, then you really need to grow up. Achievements are measured by the value you give and not your inflows. Gosh! Do I need to school you? Like seriously?
Save ur energy.The guy has personality issues.Do not give him the attention he craves.He's trying to turn this thread into a tribal war....which indicates he's a kid and def not working in an oil firm,not even in a poultry.
And by d way,i be nwafo Igbo but me no take sh*it.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS!
i had to. i saw so many reprobates latching onto borrowed culture as if it is theirs. these people are lost. all that igbo culture is ancient babylonian and ancient egyptian culture. hamitic culture. these people are hebrews and they should not be proud of men wearing wrappers like women. scripture says >>>

deuteronomy 22 vs 5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. all these reprobate 'igbo' men running aroung in wrappers like they are women. smdh

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
Kindly go back to my post and you'll see I started with LOL... which ofcourse, always has an invisible smile emoticon attached to it.

Lady, my style doesn't get cramped, I never allow that.

Get off the bandwagon and.start understanding a post before literally giving it your one-piece interpretation.

Freecocoa, if you knew me well, you wouldn't refer to me as a dude.

Stop trying hard to prove anything... whatever it is, it's apparently not working.

Oh phuleeease! Na today? Again I don't need to know you stop stressing and hey you are female but I can call you dude if I choose to.

You asked a person if he knows the meaning of "paparazzi" and went further to say he misused the word, I tell you he meant it as a slang which you obviously didn't know and instead of you to just grow a pair and accept that playing smart alec doesn't always end up in one's favor you are here trying to win a lost battle, get along babes, its really no bigs.

PS. Hey, your style got cramped this time, deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
GentleMimi:
Save ur energy.The guy has personality issues.Do not give him the attention he craves.He's trying to turn this thread into a tribal war....which indicates he's a kid and def not working in an oil firm,not even in a poultry.
And by d way,i be nwafo Igbo but me no take sh*it.
Thanks. I know better now. I love that "nwafo Igbo". Nice one grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Prettielle(f): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hiphoptically traditional weddin.. grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Hahaha. U want to kill them. Nigerians will die without their cultures. That's the only thing many of them exist for. That's why they go about hating on one another and other cultures all over the internet. Stop preaching death. It ain't right grin
grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by airclipse(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
I've bin looking for whr тσ post this gif(t) grin......mods please do тнє needful....tenks

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2013

And I heard dat dis one is a MOD? Seun, why?!!!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
why are people just wicked? grin

Nonybb: Look at the PICTURE UP. Shes not even happy that a whole person(IGBO for that matter) frm this part of the country went to that jungle to marry an imbreed
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nice looking and colorful wedding but this isn't a traditional wedding. It's not by force to do traditional wedding since white wedding has become the tradition of a lot of people. No need to be dillydallying between white wedding and Nigerian wedding. Juts do your foreign wedding and leave it at that. Traditional wedding goes beyond traditional dressing. If e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol. Congrats to them Anyways.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2013

I hv never read any post of urs that makes sense...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: Oh phuleeease! Na today? Again I don't need to know you stop stressing and hey you are female but I can call you dude if I choose to.

You asked a person if he knows the meaning of "paparazzi" and went further to say he misused the word, I tell you he meant it as a slogan which you obviously didn't know and instead of you to just grow a pair and accept that playing smart alec doesn't always end up in one's favor you are here trying to win a lost battle, get along babes, its really no bigs.

PS. Hey, your style got cramped this time, deal with it.
grin
I laugh at you... what did you prove with this quoted post above?

Nothing!

LOL, I can't believe I'm actually wasting my time with you. Let me humbly leave, like I always do.
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by obinoral(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Where is paul my namesake in all this pics. Wish me and my twin will wed the same day. Please God let it happen
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by kiddyking(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
they look gorgeous
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
GentleMimi:
I hv never read and post of urs that makes sense...
thats because your brain is on hiatus. your brain is on strike like ASUU

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by OpeDwarroir: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
igweGC: My bro, Live at the Traditional marriage.

Which of them is your bro?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Thanks. I know better now. I love that "nwafo Igbo". Nice one grin
wink
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Afam4eva: Nice looking and colorful wedding but this isn't a traditional wedding. It's not by force to do traditional wedding since white wedding has become the tradition of a lot of people. No need to be dillydallying between white wedding and Nigerian wedding. Juts do your foreign wedding and leave it at that. Traditional wedding goes beyond traditional dressing. If e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol. Congrats to them Anyways.

Exactly!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: i had to. i saw so many reprobates latching onto borrowed culture as if it is theirs. these people are lost. all that igbo culture is ancient babylonian and ancient egyptian culture. hamitic culture. these people are hebrews and they should not be proud of men wearing wrappers like women. scripture says >>>

deuteronomy 22 vs 5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. all these reprobate 'igbo' men running aroung in wrappers like they are women. smdh
It doesn't give you any reason to post that!
You had no right to! Even the Bible will condemn you if comes across this hate you posted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.