Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? (2176 Views)

What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? / How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Longest; three years Shortest; seven months
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by PezzoNovante(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Longest 8months, shortest 24 hours, well i wished I've got 2-5 years relationship...but i do get tired of one particular girl after 2 months..., any advice? undecided undecidedjavascript:void(0);
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by sweetestguy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Longest...10 months
Shortest. 1 month
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by sweetestguy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
PezzoNovante: Longest 8months, shortest 24 hours, well i wished I've got 2-5 years relationship...but i do get tired of one particular girl after 2 months..., any advice? undecided undecidedjavascript:void(0);
we are in d same shoes,pls somebody advice us
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by Ghostie: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Longest - 4days
Ahm dating now....and today makes it day4.
Ahm jez hopin we won't bweak up...at least make she bweak d pwevioz record held by d 1st.
We dan dey argue sef...
Ah givvup! :-(
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by mzhelena(f): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Quatermaine: Longest = none
Shortest = none
Single = 18yrs... gringrin
hmmmm indeed...chei i have missd ma thread.
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by mzhelena(f): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ghostie: Longest - 4days
Ahm dating now....and today makes it day4.
Ahm jez hopin we won't bweak up...at least make she bweak d pwevioz record held by d 1st.
We dan dey argue sef...
Ah givvup! :-(
lol u ehn
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by mzhelena(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
PezzoNovante: Longest 8months, shortest 24 hours, well i wished I've got 2-5 years relationship...but i do get tired of one particular girl after 2 months..., any advice? undecided undecidedjavascript:void(0);
ah guy na wa for u sha o lol...
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by shegxi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
mz'helena:
hmmmm indeed...chei i have missd ma thread.
were u go hide before?
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by kajole(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2013
deejay_harry1:

shocked

wow

dude dont think i dont know what you are doing

your case is with IFA
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by Exponental(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2013
3months, 12yrs
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by mzhelena(f): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2013
Exponental: 3months, 12yrs
12years!!! Amazing
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by mzhelena(f): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2013
shegxi: were u go hide before?
lol no mind me jare I just dey observe. Morning!
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by shegxi(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2013
mz'helena:
lol no mind me jare I just dey observe. Morning!
lol....observe wella o, anyway, u stil havn't ansa d question ursef o.....,mornin to u too
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by Elnino4ladies: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Longest 3weeks...shortest 1week
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by wildchild1: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Shortest..A month. ...Longest... 2yrs 6months,it ended last month
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by konkocious(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2013
7years n 3 weeks
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by PezzoNovante(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
mz'helena:
ah guy na wa for u sha o lol...
Do you think anything is wrong?
Re: What Is The Longest And Shortest Relationship You Have Had? by matsilver: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
11yrz. Bt we end nt marryin each oda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desperate Short Girls / Reasons Why Ladies Seem More Reluctant To Disclose Their Age To Others Than Men / Are There More Prostitutes Than Real Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.