Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? (14604 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Mine was 3 days. the girl was almost a year older but she thought i was five months older than she was. she was attracted to my intelligence. she cried when i dumped her, for lying. something i passionately hate when it's not done with sense. we never kissed or had sex. something i'm really happy about.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2014
My shortest relationship was 3days too. He was such a jerk. I felt like slapping him all the time. He was so insensitive, proud and loud. I was crazy - my first year of university to accept and date him for even three days. We'd been friends for a couple of months till an attraction happened mutually- If memory serves me well, I was probably high for the three days, oh but the sex was amazing.-he was an animal in bed, he worked on my body and made me feel so good. He was so commanding and forceful. He carried me and threw me about like I was some fancy teddy- well to be fair I'm very fit and almost weightless. We argued always and then we'd have aggressive sex. Ah! Anyway, I was younger, stupid and getting to understand myself so he happened. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by iceberylin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:
My shortest relationship was 3days too. He was such a jerk. I felt like slapping him all the time. He was so insensitive, proud and loud. I was crazy - my first year of university to accept and date him for even three days. We'd been friends for a couple of months till an attraction happened mutually- If memory serves me well, I was probably high for the three days, oh but the sex was amazing.-he was an animal in bed, he worked on my body and made me feel so good. He was so commanding and forceful. He carried me and threw me about like I was some fancy teddy- well to be fair I'm very fit and almost weightless. We argued always and then we'd have aggressive sex. Ah! Anyway, I was younger, stupid and getting to understand myself so he happened. smiley
I love this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Was 3hrs ...should i call that a relationship??

Met, exchange numbers at the bar,club started we clubbed together ended up in bed together she thought she found love,felt same though.. Day broke with an ugly face staring @ me ...... Left nd blacklisted her numbs

alcohol and conji na bastards

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by kokoA(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
30minutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by izsmike: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:
all this within 3days? grin grin grin grin all the guy did was chop and clean mouth/catch them young,

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
A WEEK
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
izsmike:
all this within 3days? grin grin grin grin all the guy did was chop and clean mouth/catch them young,
. I had fun too. Clearly you didn't catch that. Well we all can't be bright smiley

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by sexymoma(f): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:
3day or 3yrs.. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
iceberylin:

I love this
. LoL. Fleak cheesy grin
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
sexymoma:
3day or 3yrs.. angry

3 days was the relationship after being friends for a couple of months, thus my understanding of his personality.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by sexymoma(f): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

3 days was the relationship after being friends for a couple of months, thus my understanding of his personality.
You had sex wid him within that 3days angry
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
sexymoma:
You had sex wid him within that 3days angry

I'm in the mood for an interview, only reason I'm replying you. Yes. We had mad sex, actually for the whole 3 days. Fights and sex. There was always an attraction, agreeing to date just set it off. smiley

Oh feel free to judge me. I was a teenager, just starting university. You can imagine the rest smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Equado(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:
3 days and yhu guys alrdy hving sexwait oh...yhu b calabar girl??

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by izsmike: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:
. I had fun too. Clearly you didn't catch that. Well we all can't be bright smiley
POLITE INSULT

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by sexymoma(f): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

I'm in the mood for an interview, only reason I'm replying you. Yes. We had mad sex, actually for the whole 3 days. Fights and sex. There was always an attraction, agreeing to date just set it off. smiley

Oh feel free to judge me. I was a teenager, just starting university. You can imagine the rest smiley
Awww sad
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Isiterere(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Two weeks but it was like a lifetime; with the help of Mtn magic call then.
Perfect young gal in all ramifications, Broke her V and she disappear without any issue or fight. Her attitude still baffles me till today...

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by grinface98(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mine was just 2 months & it was really a bad experience for sumone as young as i was back then. The girl was just nothing more than a clueless slut who thought she culd play with anyone's heart like ludo...It was a terrible experience

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
35 years, I'm ready to move on.....twas very short but worth the stress I guess.....

*Continues sipping Vodka *

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Anwasia(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
My shortest is 3 years and 2 months.

We broke up when she died.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by henrixx(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=evegran post=28005205]My shortest relationship was 3days too. He was such a jerk. I felt like slapping him all the time. He was so insensitive, proud and loud. I was crazy - my first year of university to accept and date him for even three days. We'd been friends for a couple of months till an attraction happened mutually- If memory serves me well, I was probably high for the three days, oh but the sex was amazing.-he was an animal in bed, he worked on my body and made me feel so good. He was so commanding and forceful. He carried me and threw me about like I was some fancy teddy- well to be fair I'm very fit and almost weightless. We argued always and then we'd have aggressive sex. Ah! Anyway, I was younger, stupid and getting to understand myself so he happened. smiley [/quote

yansh bonanza in 3 days? u are d fastest free giver in Nigeria for now

well mine was forty days nd forty nights

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Anwasia:
My shortest is 3 years and 2 months.
We broke up when she died.

Awwwww
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Emmysteve(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mine lasted for about three days. I was in 200 level while she got newly admitted . Everything started fyn until (i think) her room mates poisoned her mind. After the three days she started acting funny. I '' rechased'' her till around 300L before i let her go finally lol. The girl wanted to play me for a maga ; asking me to give her 1k or so to buy yam. Buahahahah. I don jam girls for this life small sha.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Emmysteve:
Even yam hard you buy? Oh lawd grin
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Mavelshee(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:

pix or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by tosomaju(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
24hrs. After asking her for a date for over 3weeks she finally agreed. I took her out, we had a nice time and I throw the jamb question at her. She said yes in english. I was so excited. I got home, sent her sweet messages. The next day I called my sweetheart but she sounded surprise with the way I spoke to her and denied ever saying yes. *blood of god*
Ever since then, she must say yes in three nigeria languages with a short video recording, an eye witness and a signed document to go with before I date her officially

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
1 day
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:
Three days,and the guy was already chopping the kpekus.We need more of girls like you in the country. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
ayswags:
Three days,and the guy was already chopping the kpekus.We need more of girls like you in the country. grin grin grin

Why do u guys read without understanding and rush to mention?

Did u miss the "friends for a couple of months part"?

Dunno what kinda girls u guys hang around. The whole pretence thing doesn't work for me. Ok? Beat it already!

12 Likes

Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
evegran:
Wow, you're . . . something. no wonder he was such a jerk. the relationship was adrenaline. well, i hope you've learnt your lesson.
Re: What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? by Emmysteve(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
3cycle:

Even yam hard you buy? Oh lawd grin
Yes Y. A. M. it baffles me. Nigerian girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.